我申请调岗了
I put in for a transfer.
你知道我今天早上是怎么知道你早餐喜欢吃什么吗
Do you know how I knew your breakfast order this morning?
蒂凡尼在她的旧办公桌上留了张字条
Tiffany left a note in her old desk
给斯科拉的下一任搭档
addressed to Scola's next partner.
你提到她的时候
The way that you talk about her
还有她在整个团队里的位置
and what she meant to the team...
我不希望我的职业
I don't want to start my career
只是当别人的替身
trying to fill someone else's shoes.
祝你尽快找回自己的节奏
Good luck finding your rhythm.
你的地窖里还有一个
Hey, you got another one of those Chateau notes
酒庄吗 - 是
in your cellar? - Yep.
别担心 花的是公♥款♥
Don't worry. It's on the firm.
他们真的会给你这样的疯子报销吗
They really give a mad man like you an expense account?
我在翠贝卡还有套公♥寓♥ 塞得满满当当
And a pad in Tribeca, fully loaded.
等一下 你是干什么的
Wait, what do you do again?
保护私人安全
Private security.
更像是商业间谍
More like corporate espionage.
好吧
Hey, hey, all right.
我敢肯定联邦调查局给了你很多好处
I'm sure the Feds give you plenty of perks.
我说的对吗
Am I right?
我马上回来
I will be right back.
给我留一杯 - 好
Save me a glass, OK? - Yes, yes, yes.
真为你高兴
Happy for you, man.
但如果这是某种挖墙脚策略
But if this is some kind of recruitment ploy...
别紧张 - 好
Hey, chill. - OK?
我知道你很满意自己现在的状态 G-man
I know you're happy where you're at, G-man.
我很喜欢现在的生活
I'm actually on the clock right now.
我的一个同事明天要在后面的隔间
An associate of mine is meeting a target
见一个目标人物
tomorrow in that back booth.
他会被搜身 检查是否带了窃听器
He'll be frisked for a wire.
但我们必须监听车队
But we need ears on the convo.
所以我会去引开服务员 由你来装窃听器
So I'll distract the waiter while you plant this bug.
我拒绝
Absolutely not.
来吧 纽约是个一家独大的地方
Come on. New York's a single-party consent state.
都是合法的
It's all legal.
好吧
All right, fine. All right?
你去引开服务员 我来装窃听器
You distract the waiter. I'll take care of the bug.
我不想参与这件事
I don't want any part of this.
好吗
OK?
我们的突击队长去哪了
What happened to Rangers lead the way?
这是你欠我的 兄弟
You owe me, brother.
我错过了什么 - 没什么
What did I miss? - Nothing.
能帮我们拍张照吗
Could you take a photo of us?
当然可以 - 谢谢
Absolutely. - Thank you.
你们怎么了
What's gotten into you?
笑一个
Smile.
q a好了
OK.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表