我不知道你在说什么 你啰啰嗦嗦要搞什么
I don't know what you're talking about and what you're going on--
两千五百万的被盗黄金
25 mil in stolen gold.
海地盗贼在离这十七英里的安全屋被处决
Haitian thieves executed at a safe house 17 miles from here,
我在那发现了这个窃听器
and this bug I found at the hideout
花了三个小时追踪到 呃
that took me three hours to trace back to a, um--
劳拉·汤普森
a Laura Thompson.
然后跑来你这 警长
Then back to you, Detective.
这就是我要搞的
That's what I'm on.
没错 你们事情安排的是蛮严密的
Yeah, you guys had it sewed up pretty tight.
不得不说 这家伙比我预期的要强
I admit, this guy's better than I expected.
我得说
I got to tell you,
你们几乎把所有事掩盖得天衣无缝
I thought you sealed yourselves off.
可惜 还是差一点
You almost did.
就差一点 噢
Almost. Oh.
没有窃听器 来吧
No wire. Welcome.
哇 哇 好吧 好吧
Whoa, whoa. OK, all right.
嘿 嘿 听着
Hey, hey, look.
好了 我们得走了 - 不 玛纪 等等
OK, we've got to move. - No, Maggie, wait.
我们再等下去 克雷就死定了
We wait any longer, Clay's dead.
给他点时间 拜托
Give him time to work, please.
好 行吧
OK, all right.
你想来硬的 好 那就奉陪到底
You want to play hard? All right, I got you.
金字塔安保 知道吧
Pyramid Security, all right?
我的团队
My team.
我们接了合同 负责查清这起盗窃案的幕后黑手
We got the contract to figure out who pulled off that heist.
而我们的客户想见点血 按《旧约》的方式来
And our client is out for blood, Old Testament-style.
所以 我才会在这
Like, I mean, that's why I'm here.
严格来说 我还在工作时间
Technically, still on the clock.
不过呢 我是个讲道理的人
However, I am a very reasonable guy.
所以你要么跟我合作 要么我就把这张照片交给Fbi
So either you work with me, or I show this photo to the FBI.
你到底想要什么
What do you want?
你点甜头
A taste.
但我不贪心
But I'm not that greedy.
五百万 这个窃听器的事就算了
5 mil, the bug stays between us.
想都别想 现在就干掉他
Hell no. Waste him now.
Oa 你疯了吧
OA, this is insane.
他有办法的
He's got this.
你们以为我赤手空拳就来这了吗
You think I walked in here without insurance?
我已经设置了自动发送的邮件
I have an email set to auto send.
只要我没有亲自取消
If I'm not allowed to cancel it,
这张照片 还有你们的名字和脸
this photo, along with your names and faces,
都会公之于众
gets sent out wide.
东区那些人会抢着收拾你们
Eastern District would love to chomp you boys up.
跟我们走
Follow us.
出来了
Walking out.
他们要带他去藏东西的地方
They're taking him to the stash house.
铸博 目标开始行动了
Hey, Jubal, target's on the move.
这才叫真正的"熊抱"
That is how you do a bear hug.
好 克雷为我们争取了足够
All right, thanks to Clay, we have enough
的理由申请搜查令 还能监听那些警♥察♥的电♥话♥
to fast track a warrant and get up on the cops' phones.
不错不错 干得漂亮
Great, great, great.
玛纪 Oa 跟着他们 保持点距离
Maggie, OA, tail them, but give them plenty of space
别被发现 明白了吗
to avoid detection, all right?
收到
Copy.
好的 我们已经监听到克雷的电♥话♥了
All right, we're up on Clay's cell.
他现在从皮特金街往东走了
He just turned east on Pitkin.
不 他掉头了 - 对对对
No, target's made a U-ie. - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
修正一下 警♥察♥正沿着皮特金街朝西走
Correction, cops are now heading west on Pitkin.
他们应该是在反监视
They must be running counter surveil.
大家注意点
Eyes up, people.
我没看到他们 - 没发现目标 铸博
I don't see them. - No visual, Jubal.
我们 我们还在追踪 他们刚才超过你们了
We--we still got them. Yeah, they just passed you.
他们已经察觉到我们了
They've been made.
得赶紧追上去
Need to catch up.
铸博 我和你说 他们没有超过我们
Jubal, I'm telling you, they didn't pass us.
地图显示 他们在你们前面
According to our map, they're ahead of your position.
他们现在就在皮特金街和施特劳斯路交口停下了
They're stopping right now on Pitkin and Strauss.
我没看到他们 车子和克雷都不在
I don't see them. No sign of the SUV or Clay.
你们已经非常接近他们了
You are right on top of them.
什么鬼
What the hell?
别离开 待在这里
Don't move. Stay here.
克雷的手♥机♥
Clay's phone.
警♥察♥扔了克雷的手♥机♥
The cops tossed Clay's phone.
刚从其它警♥察♥那而收到一批数据
Just got a data dump from the other cops.
是短♥信♥
Text messages.
看这个
Look at this.
好吧
OK.
好 行 大家听着
Yeah. All right, guys, listen up.
乐提利六分钟前发给队员最后一条短♥信♥
Lettieri's last text to his squad was six minutes ago.
内容是 我们暴露了
It says, "We're burned.
1034 指定地点集♥合♥ 准备撤离
1034, meet at the spot. It's time to fly."
1034是萨福克郡警♥察♥局代号♥ 表示可疑人物
1034 is Suffolk County PD code, suspicious person.
他们会杀了他 他们会杀了克雷
They're gonna kill him. They're gonna kill Clay.
快上车 我开车 快上
Get in. I'll drive. Come on.
Oa - 我不等了 快点
OA. - I'm not waiting. Come on.
停下来 听我说
Stop. Please, listen to me.
我理解你对克雷的忠诚
I understand your loyalty to Clay.
我明白
I do.
当初我收养艾拉 我以为是因为我欠杰西卡的
When I took Ella in, I thought it was because I owed Jessica,
但我错了
and that was my mistake.
我的忠诚是我的盲区
My loyalty was my blind spot.
我担心你对克雷也有同样的盲区
And I'm worried that you have the same blind spot with Clay.
你可能看不清全貌
You might not be seeing the full picture here.
你觉得克雷在耍我们
You think Clay's playing us?
我不知道
I don't know.
好 但不管怎么说 现在还是四比一
OK, but whatever is going on, it is still 4 to 1,
他们会杀了他
and they are gonna kill him.
上车 不然我就一个人去了
Get in the car, or I'm leaving without you.
拜托
Please.
如果我们想救克雷的命
If we want to save Clay's life,
我们得搞清楚他们要去哪
we're gonna have to figure out where they're heading.
现在说说这些腐♥败♥的警♥察♥
Let's talk about these dirty cops.
好 我们正在追踪他们的信♥用♥卡♥
Well, we're tracking their credit cards,
试图找出任何联♥系♥点
trying to find a nexus anywhere.
好 那这些警♥察♥有没有什么背景
OK, well, what about connections,
前任 家人 住址 什么都行
exes, family, homes, anything?
十英里范围 伊恩
10-mile radius. Ian?
还是没有任何线索
Still coming up empty.
好 大家听着 - 等等
OK, look, folks-- - Wait.
其中一位布莱恩·乔恩斯有副业
One of our cops, Brian Jones, works a second job,
在克雷最后出现地点三英里远的
security at a storage facility three miles west
一个储物设施做保安 - 好的
of Clay's last known location. - OK.
好好好
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
是个藏两千五百万黄金的绝佳场所
Good a place as any to hide 25 mil in stolen gold.
嗯 把这个地址传给所有队伍
Yeah, get that location to all the teams
并通知萨福克郡的高级官员
and loop in Suffolk County brass.
好 -是时候告诉他们
Yeah. - It's time to let them know
家里出内鬼了
they've got dirt inside their house.
我盯住维特和乐多特了
I have eyes on Whittle and LeDoit.
联邦调查局 现在趴下
FBI! Get on the ground now!
嘿
Hey!
后退 往后退
Back! Get back!
我得进去
I got to get in there.
不 你现在不能去 不安全
No, you can't move yet. It's not safe.
我护着你 躲在我后面
I got you. Get behind me.
我要进去了
I'm going in.
准备好了吗 - 好了
Ready? - Yeah.
注意我后面
On my six.
二楼安全 正在上四楼
Second floor clear. Heading up to four.
一楼安全 正在上三楼
First floor clear. Moving up to three.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表