We pulled this off of one of the traffickers' bodies.
这什么 车钥匙吗 - 数字钥匙扣
What is that, a car key? - And it's a digital key fob.
我们查到一家本地的安保公♥司♥
We traced it back to a local security company
他们交代了这个钥匙匹配的大门
who gave up the location of the door it's connected to.
是泽西城的一家化工仓库
It's a chemical warehouse in Jersey City.
阿纳丽丝说她们每天要换一个地方
Okay, Analis said they were moved around
值得一试
day to day, different places. That's worth a shot.
真实情况是
Look, the reality is that
那些女孩可能已经被转移了
these girls could already be gone...
关在集装箱里
in a shipping container, on their way
天知道去往什么地方 - 我明白
to who knows where. - I know.
但比起在总部找线索 我情愿在外面奔走
But I'd rather be out here than chasing leads at 26 Fed.
有道理
That's a good point.
是调度员
The dispatcher.
贝尔探员 有新进展吗
Agent Bell, any updates?
我们有条关于他们藏匿窝点的线索
We have a possible lead at one of their stash houses.
正往那边去
We're headed there now.
你动作很快
You work fast.
所以找到索菲亚的可能性在上升
So the odds of finding Sofia are looking up?
嗯 这言之过早
Well, that's too soon to say.
我们没有监视设备的支持
Look, we got no eyes in the sky
能找到的蓝图也是多年前的
and the blueprints that we have are outdated,
我们基本上是摸着石头过河
so we're basically flying blind.
或许我能帮上忙 让我打几个电♥话♥
Maybe I can help with that. Let me make a few calls.
太好了
Okay, great.
谢谢 乔伊
Thanks, Joel.
你的朋友吗
Friend of yours?
他只是想帮忙
I mean, he just wants to help.
全员出动 有益无害
All hands on deck. It can't hurt.
联邦紧急事务管理局借给我们这台X射线探测器
FEMA lent us this X-ray finder.
联邦紧急事务管理局 联邦政♥府♥的救助机构 负责在灾难发生之前 期间和之后为人们提供帮助
雷达能够识别热源
The radar is gonna identify the heat signatures
让我们知道有谁在里面 - 真牛
and show us who's inside. - Wow.
可以看到仓库周围有九个心跳点
Okay, so we got nine heartbeats moving around the warehouse.
然后是这群十个心跳点
And then there's this other group of ten
聚集在一起
that are all clumped together.
那肯定是那群女孩们
Yeah. That's gotta be the girls.
里面有九个奥坎普的人
Okay, we have nine of Ocampo's men inside.
我不太喜欢这个数字
I'm not liking these numbers.
我们不能打草惊蛇
Let's go in quietly.
搞定一个 还有八个
One down. Eight to go.
没有看到索菲亚 保持警戒
No sign of Sofia. Keep your eyes open.
收到
Copy.
特警小队正在向四层移♥动♥
SWAT team moving to the fourth floor.
收到
Copy that.
嫌疑人被击倒
Suspect's down.
我看到那些女孩了
I've got eyes on the girls.
东南通道
Southeast corridor.
这就过来
On my way.
枪击发生 枪击发生
Okay, we got shots fired, shots fired.
特警小队请立刻前往我的位置
I need SWAT to my position now.
他们应该听到了 我们时间不多
They would have heard that. We don't have a lot of time.
了解 钥匙
Okay. Keys.
我是特别探员贝尔
I'm Special Agent Bell.
来自联邦调查局
I'm with the FBI.
我们会带你们出去
We're gonna get you out of here.
来吧 站起来
Come on. Come on. Get up.
我们会带你们出去 好吗
We're gonna get you out of here, okay?
你们安全了 你们安全了
You're safe. You're safe.
我们走
Let's go.
你们会没事的 我们走吧
You're gonna be okay. Let's go.
你们会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
走吧
All right, let's go.
退后 退后
Get back, get back.
双方交火 一层
We're taking fire. Ground floor.
特警小队正在前往
SWAT is on the way.
区域已清理
We're clear.
安全确认
Clear.
好了 好了
Okay, okay.
过来吧 我们走
Come here. We can go.
你们谁是索菲亚
Are any of you Sofia?
索菲亚·巴♥赫♥那
Sofia Bahena?
不 不是我
No, not me.
她在那里
In there.
护送她们出去
Escort them out.
我们走
Let's go.
跟着他们走
Hey. Go with them.
这就是 - 是的
Is it, uh... - Yeah.
是阿纳丽丝的妹妹
It's Analis's sister.
我被捕了吗
Am I under arrest?
什么 不 当然没有
What? No, no. Of course not.
完全不是
Not at all.
我们知道你所遭受的
Uh, look, we know what you've been through is...
令人难以想象
is just... it's unimaginable.
但我们还是希望你能回答一些问题
But we are hoping that you can answer some questions for us
这样我们能确保此类事件今后不再发生
so we can make sure nothing like this ever happens again.
很好 谢谢你
Great. Thank you.
我们不如先从你的名字开始
Why don't we start with your name?
玛丽索
Marisol.
玛丽索 好的
Marisol. Okay.
玛丽索 你知道自己被
And Marisol, do you know how long you were kept in the...
奥坎普兄弟监禁了多久吗
the Ocampos's captivity for?
我们不该和警♥察♥说话的
We're not supposed to talk to police,
这么做会付出代价
or there'll be consequences.
玛丽索 你不必为此担忧
Marisol, you don't have to worry about that.
你安全了 都结束了
You're safe now. It's over.
亚当死了吗
Is Adan dead?
没有
Uh, no.
那就还没结束
Then it's not over.
但我们能 我们能保护你
But we can... we can protect you.
我们可以把你安置到他永远找不到的地方
We can bring you someplace that he will never be able to find you.
我只想回家
I just wanna go home.
我们能安排 你的家在哪里
We can arrange that. Where is home?
新加坡
Singapore.
我已经好几年没见过我的家人了
I haven't seen my family in years.
可能是三年 四年
Three, maybe. Four.
我 我一直
Instead, I... I've been...
我知道回顾细节是件痛苦的事
I-I know the details are painful to recount,
但你所说的一切或许能帮我们找到亚当
but anything you say may help us find Adan
真正终结这件事
and put a real stop to this.
我们知道那个墙上有龙的房♥间
We were told about a room that had a wall with a dragon on it.
你记不记得自己曾去过那个房♥间
Do you remember being in a room like that?
我没去过
No.
我几个礼拜前
I-I just got to the city
刚到纽约
a few weeks ago.
我不明白
I don't understand.
如果你才到纽约不久
If you just got to the city,
之前几年你都在哪里
where have you been the last few years?
第一年 他们把我关在迈阿密
The first year, they put me in Miami.
第二年我被运到巴尔的摩
The next, I got moved to Baltimore.
之后是波士顿
After that, Boston.
好的 谢谢你
Okay, thank you.
玛丽索说的这几个地方的调查进展如何
Hey, where are we with the sites Marisol gave us?
我们解救了七十名人口贩卖♥♥的受害者
We were able to recover 70 trafficking victims...
查到一个波士顿的据点 一个城郊的据点
a house in Boston, another in the suburbs.
但没有亚当的行踪 - 没有
But no sign of Adan? - Nothing.
该死
Damn it.
或许玛纪和斯科拉那边运气能好点儿
Maybe Maggie and Scola are having better luck.
盖尔·麦迪那不愿开口
Gael Medina won't talk.
他拒绝交代亚当的藏匿点 艾弗恩也是
Won't give up Adan's location... it's the same as Efren.
调度员那边有新线索吗
Any word from the dispatcher?
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表