Be careful.
看到杰克·格里珀了
I got eyes on Jack Grippo.
我们会在私人飞机通道口拦截他
We'll intercept him at the FBO gate.
别打草惊蛇
Don't spook him.
你谁啊
Who the hell are you?
OA 还好吗
OA? Hello?
快走
Come on.
杰克·格里珀上了辆黑色奔驰
Jack Grippo's getting into a black Mercedes.
重复 杰克·格里珀正在上黑色...
I repeat, Jack Grippo is getting into a black...
人在那 我看到了 - 上车
There he is. I see him. - Get in.
联调局
FBI!
下车
Get out of the car!
立刻双手抱头下车
Out of the car with your hands up now!
快点
Come on.
你谁啊
Who the hell are you?
什么 - 这人是谁
What? - Who is that?
不是格里珀
It's not Grippo.
铸博抓错人了
Jubal, we don't have Grippo.
他用了替身
He used a decoy.
嘿 我们刚刚找翻译审问了
Hey, so we just questioned
格里珀的替身
Grippo's decoy with an interpreter...
古巴人 只会说西班牙语
Cuban national, only speaks Spanish...
咬死说不认识格里珀
says he does not know Grippo.
说是本地人给了他一大笔现金
He was paid handsomely in cash by a local guy
让他乘飞机到新泽西
to take a flight to New Jersey.
我们搜查了机场
And we searched the airport.
桑尼扔了手♥机♥ 已经跑路了
Sonny ditched his phone, and he's in the wind.
他们故意引我们去泰特伯勒机场 知道我们在注意南边
So they led us to Teterboro, knowing we'd be looking south,
格里珀其实从北边入境
while Grippo made his real entrance from the north.
是的 警局逃犯小组确认了
Yeah, and Marshal Service Fugitive Task Force
给我们发了录像
just confirmed it, sent us video footage
格里珀在桑尼到达泰特伯勒机场十分钟后
of Grippo crossing the border into the U.S. ten minutes
入境美国了
after Sonny arrived at Teterboro.
白忙一场
So we have nothing.
格里珀能上联调局通缉令前三
Grippo didn't make it to number three
可不是吃素的
on the Most Wanted list without being slippery.
你知道的
You know that.
这次我真的以为
Yeah, I just really...
我真的以为能亲手抓住他
I really thought that we were gonna get him this time.
今天我在这里满二十年了
You know, today, I hit my 20.
还想着能
I thought maybe...
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
你会...你会出局
That you'd be... you'd be out?
联邦航♥空♥局来消息了
Our friends from the FAA.
格里珀用的替身航♥班♥
You know that decoy flight that Grippo used?
查到包机人了
We know who chartered it.
我可以向你保证 我绝对没帮我爸
I can assure you, I had nothing to do
订过什么航♥班♥
with booking any flight for my father.
你的名字在包机登记表上
Your name was on the charter,
还有支付费用的瑞士电汇
including the Swiss wire transfer that paid for it.
再检查一下
Check again.
你会发现我从没登录过那个账户
You'll find I've never accessed that account.
听都没听说过
I've never even heard of it.
肯定是我爸用我的身份
I'm sure my father borrowed my identity.
这又不是第一次
It wouldn't be the first time.
在他眼里 人都是棋子
People are nothing but pawns to him.
包括你弟弟吗
Including your brother?
飞机降落时他在机场
He was at the airport when the jet landed.
跟你♥爸♥的替身见了面
He met with your father's decoy.
这对他可不利
This does not look good for him.
你要指控我的当事人吗
Are you charging my client with something?
你弟弟涉嫌多起
Your brother is a person of interest
与格里珀家族有关的
in a litany of violent crimes
暴♥力♥案件
associated with the Grippo family.
这次怕是在劫难逃
This does not end well for him.
我爸才是祸根
My father is the real problem.
我跟你们一样希望杰克·格里珀入狱
I want Jack Grippo behind bars as much as you do.
那就告诉我他在哪
Then please tell me where he is.
做个了断
End this.
我有条件
I would have a condition.
给我弟弟完全豁免权
I want full immunity for my brother.
早料到你这么说
Well, I had a feeling that you would say that,
文件都准备好了
so I got ahead of the paperwork.
交出你♥爸♥ 桑尼就能豁免
Sonny will have full immunity if you can deliver your father.
很好
Good.
碧莉 所以你的任务
All right, Billie, so your job
很简单 好吗
is pretty straightforward here, okay?
等你弟弟一到办公室
Once your brother gets to your office,
你就开始套话
you're trying to get him to talk
套出你♥爸♥藏身处
about where your dad's holed up.
然后联调局就能根据这些情报锁定杰克·格里珀
And the FBI will use that intel to nail Jack Grippo.
你倒是挺坚决
You seem pretty resolute.
这一切好像命中注定的
It feels fated.
桑尼绝不会背叛我爸
Sonny'd never turn on our dad.
他崇拜那老头 永远站在他那边
He worships the guy...always sided with him over me.
但我不能不管亲弟弟
And still, I can't abandon my brother.
忠诚是我们家族的诅咒
I guess loyalty is the family curse.
看起来不错
All right, looks good.
准备好了吗
Ready?
嗯
Yeah.
碧莉 记住
All right, Billie, just remember,
引导他多说 拉近距离 引诱他上钩
keep him talking, lean forward, draw him in.
没事的
You'll be fine.
要是桑尼发现我戴着窃听器
If Sonny finds out I'm wearing a wire,
不知道他会干出什么 - 没事
I don't know what he'll do. - Okay.
楼上有个探员实时监控
We've got an agent monitoring the situation
我们就在附近待命
one floor above you, and we are close by.
运输局说桑尼几分钟前下火车了
MTA spotted Sonny hopping off the train a few minutes ago.
随时会到
He should be here any second.
你手♥机♥呢
Where's your phone?
在这里
It's right here.
当心点 爸进城了
You've gotta be careful. Dad's here.
现在风声紧 联调局那群人
Things are heating up, and these Feds,
试图跟踪我
they're trying to follow me.
我知道 联调局找过我了
I know. The FBI called me.
听着 桑尼我不能再当你的律师了
Look, Sonny, I'm can't be your lawyer anymore.
你得去找个能收拾烂摊子的人
You need to find somebody who can handle this kind of mess.
我不干了
I'm out.
联调局看见你在泰特伯勒了
The Feds saw you at Teterboro.
他们知道你和爸有勾连
They know you're in deep with Dad.
准备把你们一锅端
They're trying to bring you both down.
让他们试试 爸爸根本不慌
Let them try! Dad's not worried.
他们比你想的接近多了 桑尼
They are closer than you think, Sonny!
有多接近
How close?
他们又不跟我共享情报
Well, they're not exactly sharing intel with me,
但我估计已经知道爸爸的藏身处了
but I think they know where Dad is.
行行行 知道了
Okay, okay, I hear you,
但如果这样的话 我得赶紧去报信
but if that's the case, I gotta go warn him.
碧莉 必须套出地址才能放他走
Billie, do not let him leave without getting that location.
桑尼桑尼动动脑子
Sonny, Sonny, be smart.
要是联调局冲进来时你和爸在一起
What if you're with Dad when the Feds come in?
你这辈子都别想脱罪了
You cannot afford to incriminate yourself more.
求你了 我不想失去你
Please, I don't wanna lose you.
她在带节奏了
Okay, she's working him.
快上钩了
He'll bite.
家人最容易让人卸下防备
Family is where most people let their guard down.
新买♥♥的 - 嗯
That new? - Huh?
刚看到你项链换了
Ah, I just see your necklace.
自从妈去世后 你从没摘过她的珍珠项链...
I...I haven't seen you without Mom's pearls since she...
和这裙子不搭 行了吧
It doesn't go with this dress, all right?
我会通知爸爸的
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表