Let's move.
绑♥架♥一个FBI探员
Kidnapping an FBI agent
可不能让你达到你的目的
is not gonna get you what you want.
我们要从那个门走出去
We're going out that door.
我不动你 除非你脑子不灵光
Unless you're stupid, you'll be just fine.
你知道你为什么找不到你儿子吗
You know why you can't find your son?
他没挺过来
He didn't make it.
你在说什么 你做了什么
What are you saying? What did you do?
我当时在执行监视任务
I was up on surveillance.
他攻击了碧莉
He went after Billie,
她正当防卫
and she defended herself.
他不会的
He wouldn't.
是你干的 你们逼了他
You did this. You put him in a corner.
你儿子摊牌了
Your boy folded.
不然你觉得我们怎么知道
How do you think we knew that you were meeting the Solanos
你会在汤姆之家和索拉诺斯见面
here at Tom's place?
汤姆之家 是吧
Tom's place? Huh?
也许你没那么聪明
Maybe you're not so smart.
不管怎么说
Either way,
他放弃了你
he gave you up.
但这不是汤姆之家
But this isn't Tom's place.
汤姆之家是一个保龄球馆
Tom's place is the bowling alley,
我那个狡猾的女儿知道的
as my cunning bitch daughter well knows.
把枪放下 杰克
Drop the gun, Jack!
伊索贝尔 我们找到他了
Isobel, we got him.
还需要法医
And we're gonna need a coroner.
你一直在摸你的项链
You keep playing with that necklace.
让我看看 - 不行
Let me--let me just see it. - No.
别像个混♥蛋♥一样 只是个项链
It's--don't be an idiot. It's just a necklace.
混♥蛋♥ 我不是混♥蛋♥ 就让我看看
An idiot? I'm not an idiot! Let me see it.
不 放开我
No, get off me!
这上面有监听器吗
Is this thing bugged?
不是 我只想保护你
No, I've only ever tried to protect you!
不
No!
不 桑尼不
No, Sonny, no!
嘿 你有时间吗
Hey, you got a minute?
有
Yeah.
是这样的 格里珀在地下室说的话
So there was this thing that Grippo said to me in the cellar
一直在我脑海里回放
that just keeps going through my head,
我们去错地方了
that we had the wrong location, right?
汤姆之家不是酒吧 而是保龄球馆
That Tom's place wasn't a bar but a bowling alley.
所以我跟黑帮调查组打探了一下消息
So I dug in with the Gang Unit.
很显然 在布朗克斯区有一家保龄球馆
Apparently, there is a bowling alley up in the Bronx
格里珀的手下常去那儿闲逛
that Grippo's guys hang out at.
应急组刚给我们发来了那个位置的杆式摄像机的监控录像
ERT just sent us the pole cam footage from their location.
你看看
Take a look.
碧莉·艾伯特去了
Billie Abbott took the meeting.
她和索拉诺斯做了交易
She made the deal with the Solanos.
她本来就想铲除她的亲哥哥
She was planning on killing her own brother.
利用我们清除障碍 夺取权利
And she used us to clear the board, to seize power,
形成了格里珀-索拉诺联盟
and form a Grippo-Solano alliance,
她自己的亲父亲都没做到
something her own father couldn't do.
而且她这么做没有留下任何把柄
And she did it without leaving any fingerprints.
我的天哪
Oh, my gosh.
谢谢你
Thank you.
没事
Of course.
今天是你的大日子
Well, it's a big day for you.
是啊
Yeah.
呃
Um...
我说错什么话了吗
Did I say something wrong?
没有没有
No. Gosh, no.
一点也没有
Not at all.
只是今天
Um, just today, we caught a man
我们抓到了一个从来没想过能接近的人
I thought we'd never get close enough to touch.
有一瞬间 我认为是个预兆
And you know, for a second, I thought maybe it was a sign,
在我入职20年的这天抓到了他
catching him the day I hit my 20.
对我来事像是个预兆
Feels like a sign to me.
但是
But--
是啊 还有但是 - 但是
Yeah, the but. - But.
有人取代了他的位置
Somebody else took his place,
需要抓一个新人
someone new to chase.
你 你说得对
You--you were right.
工作没完没了
The work never ends.
很抱歉这次不算是一场干脆利落的胜仗
Look, I'm sorry it wasn't more of a clear-cut W
伊索贝尔
for you, Izzy.
但是话说回来
But again,
是你觉得你的工作是否干到头了
you decide when your part in the work is finished.
是啊
Yeah.
我没干完
Well, I'm not finished.
现在还没有
Not yet.
好吧 那么
Well, then...
谢谢你
Thank you.
我们在敬什么呢
So what are we drinking to?
敬抓捕
To the chase.
好
Yeah.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表