拜托 别这样
Please, please, don't do this!
别折磨我
Don't do this to me!
拜托
Please! Please!
我给过你机会了
I gave you a chance.
我想拿回属于我的东西
I want what's mine.
别
No!
别
No!
救命
Help!
那位是特雷夫·维克特
That's Trevor Weikert.
今天这个活动是他跟我爸一起承办的
He co-chairs the event with my dad.
那边是玛格丽特·雷扎
大私人股权投资者 非常有钱
big private equity investor, really generous.
这地方充斥着金钱的味道
There is a lot of money in this room.
对 都是为了退伍军人集资而来
Yeah, and it's all for veterans.
那
Well...
怎么了
What?
我想我们都懂游戏规则
I think we know how these things work.
你花150万美元办派对不可能就为挣这么点
You blow $1.5 mil on a party just to raise $2.
但你♥爸♥的心思没错
But your dad's heart's in the right place.
嘿 酷小豆
Hey, hey. Cool Beans.
沃斯 怎么回事
Voss, what is up?
看起来过得很好 兄弟
Looking fit, brother.
西装不错 - 毕竟
Nice suit. - You know.
人靠衣装
You clean up well.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
她是我女朋友 嘉玛·布鲁克斯
This is my girlfriend, Gemma Brooks.
嘉玛 他是克雷·沃斯
Gemma, this is Clay Voss.
在军队那会我们一起当排长
We served together as platoon leaders in the regiment.
我来瞅瞅这位贤内助
Oh, wow, let me just take care of the housekeeping.
他高攀你了吧
You are way out of his league.
酷小豆是谁
Who's Cool Beans?
我来跟她说还是你自己来
Oh, should I tell her or do you want to do it?
我们之间没有秘密 我不介意
We are not in the barracks, so I don't...
那我来说 其实是 - 别
Great, I'll do it. So... - Please don't.
挑选游骑兵时 我们用薄荷膏
During Ranger selection, we washed Omar's boxer briefs
维克斯薄荷膏Vicks VapoRub其主要成分是樟脑 薄荷脑及桉树精油 适用于缓解咳嗽及鼻塞症状等
来洗了他的内♥裤♥
in VapoRub.
那几天这家伙整天都在挠他的
For days, this guy was scratching at his...
够了
OK.
我这辈子从没笑得那么开心过 兄弟
I never laughed so hard in my life, man.
你怎么在这
What are you doing here?
你不是住在伦敦么
I thought you lived in London.
我们得好好叙叙旧了 兄弟
Well, we got a lot to catch up on, man.
明晚你们有空吗 一起吃晚饭如何
You free for dinner tomorrow night?
我请你们吃最好的牛排 我们三
Three of us, overpriced steaks, on me.
怎么样 - 如果你买♥♥单的话
Yeah? - If you're buying it.
那就我买♥♥单 宝贝
I'm buying, baby.
见到你很开心 兄弟
It's good to see you, brother.
瞧瞧你
Wow, look at you.
加浓美式 配了杏仁奶
Americano, extra shot, almond milk.
不带芝士的火腿蛋 加了芝麻
Egg and sausage on sesame, no cheese.
很懂我的喜好嘛
That's a lucky guess.
我是索菲亚·奥特罗 我可是做过调查的
Sofia Otero, did my research.
你的腿怎么样了
How's your leg?
挺好 - 对 没有伤到神经
Good. - Yeah, no, nerve damage.
还挺幸运
So lucky me.
不错 快点吃吧
Good to hear. So eat fast.
在黑斯廷斯有案子
We got a case up in Hastings-on-Hudson.
今早一对夫妻被人发现死于棒击
Husband and wife discovered this morning,
现场听说很血腥
violent scene by the sound of it, bludgeoned to death.
当地警局申请了支援
Local PD reached out for help.
贝尔探员和泽丹探员已经在过去了
Agent Bell and Agent Zidan are en route.
特别探员卡斯迪尔让我们准备开始调查
SAC Castile asked us to be ready to dig in.
你是谁来着
Who are you exactly?
索菲亚·奥特罗 你的新搭档
Sofia Otero, your new partner.
杰克和谢丽尔 弗莱明
Jack and Cheryl Fleming.
你认识他们么
You knew them?
他们赞助了我孩子的足球队
Sponsored my kid's soccer team.
我从没见过这么残忍♥的场面
I've never seen anything this depraved.
头骨凹陷 皮肤烧焦
Skull's caved in, skin burnt.
有暴♥力♥入侵的迹象吗
Signs of forced entry?
没有 门窗都上了锁
No, windows and doors were locked.
还是暖的
It's still warm.
火钳子没了
Fire poker is missing.
也许是凶器
Could be the murder weapon.
不像是抢劫案
It doesn't look like a robbery.
显然他们被折磨过 但为什么
They were clearly tortured. Question is why.
我们会查出来的
I mean, I guess we'll find out.
更奇怪的是
Gets weirder.
报♥警♥人是匿名的
Anonymous 911 caller claimed that he found
他报♥警♥称有两人死在了他的房♥子里
two dead people in his house.
我想他们应该就是房♥主
I thought they were the owners.
那也是我们为何需要你们支援
Again, that's why we called you.
早 - 嘿
Morning. - Hey.
我不知道我们该怎么做了
I don't know how we're going to swing it.
泰勒的医药费
I mean, after all of Tyler's medical bills,
已经花光了我们给他存的大学学费
everything we saved for college.
我们该怎么办 - 我懂
Well, what were we gonna do? - I know.
我只想预先计划起来
I just... I wish we'd made a plan.
他已经经历了这么多
He's already been through so much.
我不想他背着学费贷款重新开始
I don't him to start his life drowning in student debt.
我也不希望他那样
I don't want that either.
我该提前规划了
I should have been thinking ahead.
但我会搞定的 好吗
But, uh, look, I'm going to fix this, all right?
我不是想要你去搞定这事
I'm not asking you to fix it.
我是想我们一起想办法
I want us to figure it out together.
好 - 我得挂了
Yeah... - Look, I got to go.
萨慕
Sam...
好 韦斯特切斯特县安静的街区里
OK, so someone brutally tortured and murdered
有人在杰克和谢丽尔 弗莱明家
Jack and Cheryl Fleming in their own home
残忍♥地折磨并杀害了他们夫妇
in an otherwise quiet neighborhood
我们还接到了报♥警♥电♥话♥
in Westchester County and we have a 911 call.
没错 长官 - 听听报♥警♥录音
Yes, sir. - Just pulling it up now.
好 - 警♥察♥局 出了什么事
OK. - 911, what is your emergency?
我家有两具尸体
Yes, there are two dead people in my house.
请帮我将他们挪走
I'd like to have them removed please.
地址是格罗夫街327号♥
The address is 327 Grove Street.
先生 你现在是一个人在家吗
Sir, are you alone in the house right now?
我准备走了 请让人过来处理 这乱成一团
I'm leaving now. Please send someone. It's a mess.
很奇怪 - 我们能识别他是谁吗
Well, that was strange. - Can we identify him?
不行 他是用弗莱明家的
No, the call came from the landline
电♥话♥打来的
inside the Fleming home.
那要么这个人就是凶手
So either this was the murderer
要么就是他污染过犯罪现场
or our first-time caller contaminated the crime scene.
我从玛纪和OA那里听说了
I heard from Maggie and OA.
他们从一个八卦邻居那里打听到
They got a description of a suspicious vehicle
一辆可疑车辆
from a nosy neighbor.
好极了
Ah, yes.
八卦邻居的超凡观察能力
The observational prowess of the nosy neighbor.
那我们要找的车长什么样
What, pray tell, are we looking for?
棕色旧箱型露营车
Older model camper van, brown.
棕色箱型露营车 好
Brown camper van, yeah.
看看这个
Check this out.
交通监控拍到这车昨晚凌晨三点
Traffic cam footage, road leaving the crime scene,
从案发现场路旁离开
3:00 AM last night.
能看到车牌吗
That's enough for a plate, yeah?
能 - 查到了
Yep. - Already on it.
车主是麦克·霍兰德
Camper is registered to a Mike Holland.
很精英啊
Ah, very business casual.
不像钟爱棕色箱型露营车的人 他是谁
Doesn't seem like the brown camper van type. Who is he?
庭审辩护律师 纽约大学优等生
Trial lawyer, graduated NYU with honors,
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表