是的,他们今早绑♥架♥了我
Yes, they took me-this morning.
谁绑♥架♥你? -- 那些人!
Who took you?-- Those men!
你们有录像证据啊!
You have it on video!
我不知道他们是谁 -也不知道他们怎么找到我的,
I don't know who they are-or how they found me,
但他们知道我的身份
but they know who I am.
他们知道我是你的线人
They know I am your informant.
他们知道我哥哥的案子
They knew about-my brother's case.
他们威胁说今天转移途中会杀了他
They promised they would kill-him today during the transfer
除非我把那个东西 -下载到这栋楼里
unless I downloaded that-into this building.
我不知道那是什么
I don't know what it is.
我也不想知道
I didn't want to know.
我试图在不按他们要求做的情况下 -救出我哥哥
I tried to free my brother-without doing what they wanted.
这是我唯一在乎的事
That's all I cared about.
但我失败了
But I failed.
所以根本没有袭击?
So there's no attack?
也没有受污染毒品的运输?
There's no shipment-of tainted drugs?
没有
No.
那个文件只是为了 -验证我的情报真实性
The file on there is meant-to verify my information.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我别无选择
I had no choice.
你完全不知道,
And you have no idea,-no inkling,
这些人是谁吗? -- 不知道
who these people are?-- No.
但如果那个文件
But if that file-is not downloaded
在今天下午3点前 -没被下载到这栋楼里,
into this building-by 3:00 p.m.,
他们就会杀了我哥哥
they will kill my brother.
你会救他吗?
Will you save him?
这些年我完成了 -你所有的要求
I've done everything-you've asked of me for years.
贾巴尔,我们是朋友
Jubal, we are friends.
我们不是朋友,法希姆
We're not friends, Faheem.
你是我的线人
You're my CI.
我做了其他线人 -都不会做的事
I have done things-no CI would do.
还记得2012年吗?
Do you remember 2012?
你们在追捕哈桑·加齐
You were hunting Hassan Ghazi.
关掉录音
Kill it.
这符合规定吗?
Is that kosher?
贾巴尔是我见过最优秀的 -外勤探员之一
Jubal is one of the best-field agents I ever saw.
他和这家伙合作破过大案
He worked major cases-with this guy.
他已经让我们接近真♥相♥了
He's gotten us this close-to the truth.
我们必须相信他能带我们 -找到最终答案
We have to trust that he will-get us all the way there.
你不介意这次谈话 -不被记录?
You don't mind this-being off the record?
我不介意 你呢?
I do not. Do you?
我当时在帮哈桑洗钱
I was washing money-for Hassan.
他很谨慎
He was careful.
从不和钱待在同个房♥间,
Never in the same room-as the money,
也不和毒品待在同个房♥间
never in the same room-as the product.
那时我的状态不好
I wasn't my best then.
你知道的
You know that.
你本可以在他逃回摩洛哥前 -抓住他
You could have had him before-he vanished back to Morocco.
但当你到达交易现场时,
But when you arrived-for the buy,
你几乎站都站不稳,
you could barely stand,
说话含糊不清
slurring your speech.
你差点害死我们
You would have-gotten us killed.
所以这是... -在要挟我?
So this is---what, this is leverage?
我当时在人生低谷
I bottomed out.
我戒了
I got help.
局里知道的
The bureau knows.
联邦调查局十大通缉犯第四名,
Number 4 on the FBI's-Most Wanted List,
而你的线人不得不取消会面
and your informant-had to call off the meet.
不,事实不是那样
No, that's not what happened.
那家伙...那家伙 -根本没出现
The guy--the guy-never showed up.
不
No.
我带你去别处醒酒
I took you to a different-location to sober up.
开车送你回家
I drove you home.
你在自家车道上痛哭流涕
You were in tears-in your driveway.
你说你必须改变
You said you had to change.
我打车回了市区
I took a taxi back to the city.
你是我的朋友
You are my friend.
现在,你会帮我哥哥吗?
Now, will you help my brother?
嘿,谁能调出今天转移 达尼什·埃拉希的路线?
Hey, can someone throw up-the route they're using
好的
to transfer Daanish Ellahi-today?
正在处理
Yep.
他正从斯莱特山联邦监狱 -转移到奥蒂斯维尔联邦监狱
He's being moved from FCI-Slate Hill to FCI Otisville.
知道了
Okay. Hey.
法希姆的哥哥今天要从
Uh, so Faheem's brother-is being transferred
一个监狱转移到另一个监狱
from one prison-to another today.
法希姆声称今早绑♥架♥他的人
Faheem claims that the guys-that grabbed him this morning
计划在转移途中
are planning to-assassinate Daanish
暗♥杀♥达尼什
somewhere along this route.
我在想,为了安全起见,
I was thinking,-just to be safe,
你可以联♥系♥MDC暂停车队
you could call MDC,-halt the convoy.
在他撒了这么多谎后 -你还想帮他?
You wanna help Faheem-after all the lies he told?
是的
Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢 -我来打电♥话♥
Thank you.-I'll make the call.
贾巴尔
Jubal.
嗯? -- 等等
Yeah.-- Wait.
这个恐怖组织试图瘫痪FBI
This terror group,-they tried to cripple the FBI.
我们对他们了解多少?
What do we know about them?
呃,不多,但正在调查
Uh, well, not much,-but we're working on it.
但有一件事可以确定
We do know one thing.
当然
Of course.
我们知道他们下一步的目标
We know where-they're headed next.
我们不会叫停车队
We are not gonna stop-this convoy.
我们要用它引蛇出洞
We're gonna use it-to draw them out.
明白,长官
Yes, ma'am.
这些人想伤害我们
These people wanna hurt us.
就让他们见识下
Let's show them-what we're made of.
我们的实力
说实话我不喜欢这个计划
I got to admit,-I don't love this plan.
伊莎贝尔的主意
Isobel's idea.
其实我觉得还行
Actually, I'm kinda into it.
我们掩护你
We got your six.
好的
Yeah.
嘿
Hey.
准备好了吗?
Ready for this?
深入虎穴
Into the lion's den.
法警的押运车应该出发了
Marshals' van should-be on the move by now.
刚离开监狱
They just departed.
达尼什·埃拉希在车上
Daanish Ellahi's on board.
按原计划执行
No deviation from the plan.
玛姬和OA呢? -- 他们是尾随车辆
All right, Maggie and OA?-- They're the tail car.
很好 全程90英里
Good. All right.-The route is 90 miles.
随时可能遭遇袭击
An attack could come-at any moment.
保持警惕
Stay vigilant.
不许出错
No mistakes.
今天怎么跟我们一起押运?
Why you riding-with us today?
高危犯人而已
Just a high-value prisoner,-that's all.
你说是就是吧
So they say.
发现四个丙烷罐
Hey, we've got-four propane tanks.
可能有简易爆♥炸♥装置
There's a possible IED.
是送货车辆
It's a delivery.
你觉得他们会来吗?
Think they're gonna show?
不确定,但他们没算到我们三人,
No idea, but they're not-accounting for the three of us,
敢来就让他们有来无回
so if they do, we're ready.
明白
Yeah.
玛姬,11点方向屋顶有可疑持枪者
Uh, Maggie, I got a bogey on-the roof with a possible rifle.
无威胁
Not a threat.
收到
Copy.
前方有辆后备箱敞开的车
Hey. Trunk's open ahead.
安全
Nothing.
注意到后面那辆灰色SUV了吗?
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表