我们会去山里度假 但是...
we'd go to the mountains, but, uh...
那是他给你的吗 真漂亮
He give you that? It's beautiful.
是的 这是祖传的
Yeah, uh, it's a family heirloom.
我不想这样问你
I hate to ask you this,
但你丈夫欠别人钱吗
but did your husband owe anyone money?
有关系不好的人吗 最近有冲突吗
Have any enemies, any recent altercations?
不 我负责他的生意账目
No, I-I did the books for his business.
他不欠任何人钱
He did not owe money to anyone.
阿米尼太太 有人想谋害你的丈夫
Mrs. Amini, someone wanted your husband dead.
他们费尽心思
And they went to great lengths
确保完成任务
to make sure they got the job done.
塔里克是个好人
Tariq was a good man.
他见到谁都充满笑容
He brought a smile to the face of everyone he ever met.
那不是我要问的
That's not what I asked you.
没有冲突
There were no altercations.
并且还说这
And the suggestion that this was
不仅是一起无缘由谋杀 我不接受这种说法
anything other than a senseless murder... I do not abide it.
为什么不做好你们的工作
So why don't you do your job,
找到凶手 把平静的生活还给我们
you find the culprit, and you bring us peace?
这位悲痛的寡妇 在她人生中最糟糕的一天
Grieving widow on the worst day of her life...
你对她的态度应该稍微温和一些
could have gone a little easier on her.
我只是觉得她在隐瞒什么
I just felt like she was holding back.
她在编故事 她女儿也是
She's spinning, and so is her daughter.
说实话 我们本应该单独通知她的
Honestly, we should have notified her separately.
不好意思
Excuse me?
我妈妈 她对你们撒谎了
M-my mom, she lied to you.
我不知道为什么 但大概两周前
I don't know why, but there was a fight
我爸爸和西鲁斯叔叔之间有过一次争执
between my dad and Uncle Cyrus, like, two weeks ago.
我不知道是因为什么
I don't know what it was about,
但我从没见过他们吵得那么凶
but I've never seen them fight like that.
好的 我们在哪儿能找到你西鲁斯叔叔
Okay, where can we find your Uncle Cyrus?
他的自助洗衣店
His Laundromat.
但他不可能做这种事
B-but he didn't do this.
我只是... 我只是想让你们知道
I just... I just wanted you to know.
谢谢 你做得对
Thank you. You did the right thing telling us.
我说过事情不对劲
Told you something was off.
嘿
Hey!
西鲁斯·凯耶德
Cyrus Kayed.
嘿
Hey.
抱歉 打烊了 - 很好
Sorry, we're closed. - Good.
这意味着你有时间聊聊
That means you have time to chat.
我和塔里克吵过架 但那没什么
Fine, Tariq and I argued, but it was nothing.
他女儿在ins上发了我们的照片
His daughter posted some photos of us on Instagram.
看起来不至于为此争执
Doesn't seem worth arguing over.
孩子们想把他们的整个生活都发到网上
Kids want to post their whole lives online.
而我喜欢有点隐私
I like my private life private.
你不会喜欢我下一个问题
Well, you're gonna hate my next question.
今天早上八点你在哪儿
Where were you at 8:00 this morning?
你们真的认为我和塔里克的死有关吗
You really think I had something to do with Tariq's death?
我们是兄弟
We were brothers.
你们像兄弟一样
You were like brothers.
莎拉·阿米尼叫你西鲁斯叔叔
Sarah Amini calls you Uncle Cyrus,
但没有任何记录显示你和塔里克有亲戚关系
but there's no record that you and Tariq were related.
终身的朋友
Lifelong friends.
这并不能减轻他的死带来的痛苦
It doesn't make his death less painful.
你今天早上的行踪
Your whereabouts this morning?
我在这里
I was here.
有个修理工来过
I had a repairman in.
听着 你想告诉我们这里到底发生了什么吗
Look, you want to tell us what's going on here?
门口的挂牌上还写着营业中
The sign says you're open.
但是你却把门锁上了 灯也关了
You got the door locked and all the lights off,
你和我们说话的时候看起来也很紧张
and you seem pretty nervous talking to us.
所以如果你和你朋友的死没关系的话
So, if you've got nothing to do with your buddy's murder...
你又为什么这么激动呢
why are you so jumped up?
为什么
Why?
因为
Because...
你们抛弃了我们
you abandoned us.
蒂凡尼
Tiff!
有两个枪手乘坐摩托车逃走
Two shooters on a motorcycle.
特别探员斯科拉 请求增援
This is Special Agent Scola requesting backup.
我们看到有两名穿一身黑的男子
We got two males dressed in all black
驾驶着一辆黑色的杜卡迪怪兽摩托车向西行驶
moving westbound on a black Ducati Monster...
全副武装 十分危险
armed and dangerous.
两人一组作战 枪手开了两枪
Two-man job... gunner takes two shots,
把窗户击碎 方便杀人
drops the window pane, makes the kill.
司机负责带他们逃离 是吧
Driver speeds them off, right?
所以我们离他们的目标路径只有几英寸远 蒂凡尼
So we were inches off of their target line, Tiff.
他们要不就是想让我们避开射击路径 以确认目标击杀
They either needed us out of their way to visually confirm their kill,
要不就是我们纯走运
or we just got lucky.
这让你感到幸运吗
This feels lucky to you?
我明白你的意思
Look, I get it.
适当的休息一下的确有道理
It makes sense to need some time off.
但是这并非是永久的
This does not have to be permanent.
斯科拉 - 咋了
Scola. - What?
你有没有说服过我放弃某件事情
Have you ever talked me out of anything?
有过吗
Ever? Once?
有吗
Ever?
你可以再想一想
You were sitting on that one.
对不起
Sorry.
但是没有什么比和一个已经不想再出外勤的伙伴
But there's nothing more dangerous than having a partner
一起搭档更危险的事情了
who didn't want to be in the field anymore
却又不得不硬着头皮搭档
but stuck around anyway.
斯科拉 - 嗯哼
Scola? - Hmm?
这有一个应急包
It's a go bag.
我们到达这里之前他就知道自己身处险境了
He knew he was in danger before we got here.
所以灯才关了
That's why the lights were off.
也是他为什么那么古怪的原因
That's why he was so squirrelly.
他在逃命
He was running.
呃
Mm-hmm.
但是没还跑太远
Well, he didn't get very far.
好了 两名枪手
All right, so our two shooters
最后一次被看到是在皇后区阳光场骑着一辆杜卡迪怪兽摩托车逃跑
last seen fleeing Sunnyside, Queens, on a Ducati Monster.
你们在查交通监控 有什么收获吗 有人发现他们了吗
You're working traffic cams, right, anyone got them?
有 最新的监控录像显示
Yeah, most recent camera footage
他们躲进了位于南边七个街区外的一个停车场
has them ducking into a parking garage seven blocks south.
我们查找了每个角落 没发现他们的踪迹
We swept every floor... no sign of them at the location.
他们计划利用车♥库♥来避开摄像头
They planned to avoid cameras by using the garage
作为转折点 我觉得没问题
as a pivot point... that's fine with me.
这会缩小他们的选择范围 减缓他们的速度
Narrows their options, slows them down.
我有个消息 可以振奋人心
Hey, I got something, and it is wild.
我设法恢复了我们在现场找到的运动摄像机中的录像
I managed to recover footage from the GoPro we found at the scene.
好的 振作起来 伙计们
All right, look alive, people.
干得漂亮 伊恩
Impress me, Ian.
好的 这是我们在道奇公羊车上的受害者
Okay, so there's our victim in the Dodge Ram.
杜卡迪车上的枪手们来了
And here come the shooters on the Ducati.
这就是他们放炸♥弹♥的地方
And this has to be where they attached
把水雷炸♥弹♥贴在受害者的皮卡车一侧
the limpet bomb to the side of the victim's pickup.
他们的车速有多快 - 每小时五十英里左右 或许到六十了
How fast are they going? - 50 miles an hour, maybe 60.
所以 在高速行驶的状态下 枪手们放置了炸♥弹♥
So, at high speed, the shooter places the bomb
还是在移♥动♥的目标上 然后在两个小时之后又精准地
on a moving target and then snipes his best friend
枪杀了他最好的朋友
two hours later with precision.
能有着这样的技术和资源
With this kind of skill and resources,
这些人绝对是职业杀手
these are definitely professional hits.
毋庸置疑 但是就为了杀个水管工和他最好的朋友
No doubt, but on a plumber and his best friend?
对于某个有权有势的人来说 他们一定很重要
They must have been important to someone powerful.
问题在于是谁
The question is who.
不管是谁干的 第二个受害者
Whoever did this, that second victim...
他知道自己陷入了险境
he knew that he was in hot water.
就在被枪杀之前 他说 你们抛弃了我们
Right before he was shot, he said, "You abandoned us."
他和你们说的吗
He said that to you guys?
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表