Cookler Street is now Chester Boulevard,
卫斯理街改成了罗利街
and Wesley is Raleigh.
罗利街 好
Raleigh. - Yeah, OK.
该路口有栋待拆的
There's an abandoned building at that cross street
废弃建筑 好的
awaiting demolition. - All right.
让玛吉和斯科拉立即前往
Get Maggie and Scola down there now.
玛吉 这边
Maggie, in here.
玛吉?
Maggie?
没有里克伦的踪迹
There's no sign of Ricklan.
他带梅勒迪来过这
He had Melody here.
现在都消失了- 天啊
They're gone now. - Oh, God.
斯科拉- 怎么?
Scola. - What?
他在监视我们
He's watching us.
哇 你们总算找到我了
Wow, you found me.
对 达里尔
Yeah, we did, Daryl.
游戏结束了
It's over.
现在该把梅洛迪·沃尔顿活着还给我们了
It's time to return Melody Walton to us now alive.
这样如何?
How about this?
等我用完她,自然会还给你
I'll give her back to you when I'm done with her.
我知道你崇拜迪斯特法诺的作品
I know you admire DiStefano's work.
我明白你的意图
I see what you're doing.
不,你搞错了
No, no, that's not right.
我是在完成他的遗作
I'm finishing the job.
等大功告成时,
And when I'm done,
人们只会记住我的名字
my name will be the only one they remember.
你休想得逞,达里尔,
That's not gonna happen, Daryl,
我保证你会被历史遗忘
because I'm gonna make sure that your name is forgotten.
是吗?
Oh, really?
看看最后被遗忘的会是谁
I'll show you who'll be forgotten.
等你们找到她时,我早已消失无踪
And by the time you find her, I'll be gone.
我不知道该说什么,玛吉
I don't know what to say, Maggie.
他随时会杀了她,而我们毫无头绪
He's about to kill her. We have no idea where they are.
不,不是的
No, no, no.
至少确定她还活着
At least we know that she's alive.
虽然机会不大,但我截到了周围环境画面
I know that was risky, but I got the screenshots.
能推测出大致位置
So we have some idea of where they are.
各位,达里尔·李·瑞克兰
All right, folks, so Daryl Lee Ricklan
绑♥架♥了梅洛迪·沃尔顿并计划杀害她
has Melody Walton, and he intends to kill her.
视频通话追踪失败,无法定位他的位置
We were not able to trace his location from the video call.
我们正在深挖瑞克兰的过往经历,
But we're digging into Ricklan's past for any clues
寻找可能的藏匿线索
as to where he might have taken her.
玛吉发来的截图有进展吗?
And what about the screenshots Maggie sent?
发现有效线索了吗?
Any leads here?
瑞克兰身后的
Yeah, the stones behind Ricklan
灰绿色岩层
are this greenish-gray color.
属于蛇纹岩特征,
It looks like serpentinite, which is a rock
这种岩石是斯塔滕岛的特产
unique to Staten Island. - OK.
我们离得很近 斯塔滕岛并不大
So we're close. It's not a big island.
里克兰和斯塔滕岛有关联吗?
Does Ricklan have any connections to Staten island?
正在查
Checking.
朱巴尔 劳拉·弗莱明身上发现的
Jubal, the letter, the second one
第二封信里的空格
that we found with Laura Flemming,
排成了十字形
the spaces were in the shape of a cross.
对
Right.
截图显示的石头材质
Are there any churches made from the stone
有对应的教堂吗?
in that screenshot?
暂时没查到
Uh, not finding any.
如果不是教堂呢?
What if it's not a church?
17世纪时人们会在
In the 17th century, crosses were drawn
感染瘟疫的人家门上画十字标记
on the doors of people infected with the plague.
如果这是他下个抛尸地的线索...
If it's a clue to his next dumping ground--
斯塔滕岛废弃的天花病医院
The abandoned smallpox hospital in Staten Island.
立刻让全员赶过去
Get the whole team down there right now.
纽约警方已封锁外♥围♥
All right, NYPD has got the perimeter.
保持警戒 注意静默
Eyes up and stay quiet.
里克兰可能潜伏在任何角落
Ricklan could be anywhere.
若被他察觉 人♥质♥必死无疑
If he hears us, that girl is as good as dead.
收到
Copy.
特警队负责南翼和西翼
OK, SWAT, you're gonna take the south and west wing.
玛吉 斯科拉 你们搜索东翼
Maggie, Scola, you take the east wing.
注意安全
Good luck.
分头行动
Let's split up.
里克兰 放下刀
Ricklan, drop the knife.
立刻举起双手
Show me your hands now.
我去追里克兰!
I got Ricklan!
脉搏微弱 但还活着
Her pulse is weak, but she's alive.
马上叫救护车! - 明白
Get an ambo here now! - Copy.
朱巴尔 需要医疗支援
Jubal, we need and ambo here.
斯科拉
Scola.
斯科拉 收到吗?
Scola, you copy?
里克兰 出来...
Ricklan, come out--
尽管尖叫
You can scream.
你同伴听不见的
Your friend won't hear you.
这不是...这不是你真正想要的
This--this isn't how you get what you want.
你根本不了解我
You don't know anything about me.
我知道你想取代迪斯特法诺
I know that you want to replace DiStefano.
不
No.
我绝不会那样做
I would never do that.
他的作为堪称完美
What he did was beautiful.
他向我展示了可能性
He showed me what was possible.
但他失手了
But he got caught.
你们没抓到我
You didn't catch me.
是我引你们来的
I led you here.
先从你的脸开始吧
I'm gonna start with your face.
嫌犯击倒
Suspect down.
朱巴尔 我们抓到里克兰
Jubal, we got Ricklan.
还好吗?
You OK?
抓到他了?
You catch him?
是的 结束了
Yeah. We did.
都解决了
It's over.
很好
Good.
不客气
You're welcome.
我的外出许可呢?
Where's my furlough?
所以我亲自来了
That's why I'm here.
不
No.
不不不 玛吉你不敢这样
No, no, no, no, no, you wouldn't dare, Maggie.
我帮过你
I helped you.
没有我你们永远找不到他
You never would have found him without me.
我同意
I agree.
我们本打算履行承诺
And we were prepared to keep our end of the deal.
但现在情况有变
But it's not possible now.
你撒谎
You lied.
是形势变了
No, things changed.
什么变化?
What changed?
你父亲去世了
Your father died.
怎么死的?
How?
据说是睡梦中离世
In his sleep, I'm told.
节哀顺变
Sorry for your loss.
什么时候?
When?
你早就知道
You knew.
你这个满嘴谎话的贱♥人♥
Oh, you lying bitch.
你这个骗子!
You lying bitch!
我会找到你的 玛吉·贝尔
I'm gonna get you, Maggie Bell.
玛吉 你无处可藏!
Nowhere is safe for you, Maggie!
就算千年也要把你揪出来!
I will find you if it takes a thousand years!
天涯海角都不安全!
Nowhere is safe!
我发誓要你付出代价!
I swear to God, I'll get you!
我发誓!
I swear it!
嘿 - 嗨
Hey. - Hey.
关于今早的事...
Look, about this morning, um...
你说得对
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表