制定疏散路线
Form an evacuation route.
他们已经接到警报
They've been alerted,
但完全疏散可能需要九十分钟
but it could take up to 90 minutes to clear.
我们没有那么多时间
We don't have that kind of time.
如果乔斯的情报准确 PLF的人已经在那里了
If Josie's intel is correct, PLF is already there.
我们通知了站点经理
We notified station manager.
格林伯因特站的疏散程序已启动
Greenpoint evacuation protocol is in place.
员工正在撤离
The employees are being cleared out,
但我们没时间等了
but we don't have time to wait for that.
B队负责西侧
Bravo Team, you take west.
A队跟我来 去东侧
Alpha Team with me, east.
行动
Let's move.
你确定要相信乔斯吗 她可能在误导我们
Are you sure you trust Josie? She could be diverting us.
我觉得她不会对我撒谎
I don't think she would lie to me.
也许对玛格丽特不会 但对贝尔探员呢
Maybe not Margaret, but what about Agent Bell?
我的直觉告诉我就是这里
My gut says it's here.
好吧 那就是这里
OK. Then it's here.
我们分头行动 - 两个人和我走
Let's split up. - Two with me.
嘿 离开这里
Hey. Get off-site.
嘿 伙计们 你们现在需要立即撤离
Hey, guys, you need to evacuate now.
离开这里
Get off-site.
我看到艾瑞斯了 就在东北角
I've got eyes on Iris, northeast corner.
艾瑞斯
Iris!
你没事吧 - 你没事吧
You're good. - You good?
我来负责他
I got him.
走吧
Let's go.
你们必须马上离开这里
You gotta get off-site now.
斯科拉 - 怎么了
Scola. - What?
我这里好像有发现
Think I got something here.
哦好吧
Oh, man, OK.
准备好了吗
Ready?
是的 - 一二三
Yeah. - One, two, three.
哦 - 好吧
Oh. - OK.
肯定是设置了遥控引爆
It's definitely rigged for remote detonation.
引爆器在谁那儿
Who has the detonator?
我看到戴夫了
I got eyes on Dave.
他有引爆器
He has the detonator.
联邦调查局 站住
FBI! Stop!
戴夫
Dave!
你们无法干扰引爆信♥号♥♥
You won't be able to jam the detonation signal
除非有法拉第笼
without a Faraday cage.
必须得手动拆除
You're going to have to disarm it manually.
你们能确认装置
Were you able to confirm the device is
是用雷♥管♥启动的吗
initiated with blasting caps?
是的 伊恩 有雷♥管♥
Yes, Ian, it has blasting caps,
但我无法将它们从主装药上移除
but I can't remove them from the main charge.
那你最好还是去用一些东西
Well, then your best bet is to counteract
来中和炸♥弹♥中混合物的爆♥炸♥性
the bomb's explosive capabilities
用氢氧化钠或硫化钠
with sodium hydroxide or sodium sulfide.
什么钠 我们... 我们没有那些东西
Sodium what? I... we... we don't have those.
我们必须撤离了
We gotta get out of here.
所有探员撤离
All agents move out.
我们得离开 就现在
We gotta move, now!
我们的气候处于危机中
Our climate's in crisis.
世界在燃烧
The world is burning.
我们试图拯救它 而你们却要阻止我们
We're trying to save it and you're trying to stop us?
我告诉过你 艾瑞斯 没有捷径 明白吗
I tried to tell you, Iris. There are no shortcuts, OK?
你不能通过炸毁东西来改变人们的想法
You can't blow things up to try to change minds.
现在转过身去
Now turn around.
就现在
Now.
你们永远阻止不了我们
You'll never stop us.
你以为关闭一个组织的分支
You think shutting down one branch of a movement's
就能改变什么吗
gonna change anything?
我不要再回监狱了
I'm not going back to prison.
卡斯迪尔女士吗
Ms. Castille?
您要见我吗
You wanted to see me?
是的 进来吧
Yeah, come in.
感谢你协助测谎工作
Thank you for helping with the polygraphs.
我和卧底特工办公室的人谈过了
I spoke with the Undercover Office.
他们为面谈时可能说过的
They apologized for any flippant remarks
任何轻率言论道歉
that may have been made during your interviews.
是啊 在发生了这么多事的情况下
Mm, yeah, well, with everything else that happened,
我都没注意到
I didn't even notice.
你们纽约外勤办公室总是很忙
You guys stay busy in the New York Field Office.
没你那么忙
Mm, not as busy as you.
过去两年你破了二十一个案子
You closed 21 cases in the past two years.
大多数人都会选择轻松点的工作
Most people would look for something quieter
就在腹部中了三枪后
after taking three bullets to the gut.
但你不同
But not you.
你加倍努力
You doubled down,
决定把时间花在假扮黑帮成员上
decided to spend your time pretending to be a gang member,
在相当危险的环境中独自工作数月
working alone for months in some pretty lethal situations.
在卧底时 我只需要依靠自己
When I'm undercover, it's only myself I need to rely on.
但在外勤时 我认识到的恰恰相反
But when I'm out in the field, I learn the hard way.
团队的强弱取决于最薄弱的环节
You're only as strong as the weakest link on your team.
但今天不一样
But you know, today was different.
我一直在观察 但你们团队没有薄弱环节
I kept looking, but you guys don't have a weak link.
我们还可以变得更强
Well, we could always be stronger.
如果你想留下
If you'd like to stick around,
你仍然可以在需要时执行卧底任务
you would still go undercover as needed,
但如果你愿意 这里就是你的家
but you would have a home here with us if you want.
如果你愿意给我机会
If you'll take a chance on me,
我也会给你机会
I'll take a chance on you.
嘿
Hey.
做完任务简报了吗
Had your debrief yet?
嗯 正要去
Uh, headed there now.
我陪你一起
I'll walk you.
好
OK.
不得不说 如果你考虑
I do have to say, if you are considering
当环保恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 这造型还挺适合你
a career as an eco-terrorist, you can pull off the look.
注意言辞
Watch it.
你是永久回来了 还是会再次消失
Are you back for good, or are you gonna disappear again?
不 我回来了
No, I'm back.
确定吗
You sure?
什么意思
What does that mean?
当你去卧底时
Well, when you go undercover,
你要么是在寻找什么东西
you're either looking for something
要么就是在逃避什么东西
or hiding from something.
只是想确认你没事
Just wanna make sure you're OK.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表