四十八小时前
联邦调查局 第七季 第一集
你们这行动做得可真行
Some operation you're running.
那不是行动 是一次调查
It wasn't an op. This was an investigation.
好吧 不管我们怎么称呼它 我想我们能达成共识的是
Well, whatever we call it, I think we can agree...
你们把事情搞得一团糟
you made a mess.
恕我直言...
All due respect...
真正的烂摊子不在纽约
The real mess wasn't made here in New York.
而是在你们那边
That was you guys over there.
你没资格这么说
You're not qualified to make that assertion.
我在山谷和你们这些中情局的家伙们一起出生入死
I spent enough time running and gunning with CIA types
时间够久了 长官
like you in the Valley, sir.
你们的调查是什么时候转向二零零五年德黑兰事件的
When did your investigation turn to events in Tehran 2005?
提醒你一下
And let me remind you,
一切都将被记录在案
this is all getting entered into the record.
哦 你的机密报告 是的
Oh, your classified report, yeah.
我等不及想读读呢
Can't wait to read that.
哦 等等 没人会读到
Oh, wait, uh, no one ever will.
真正的烂摊子不是今天搞的
The real mess wasn't made today.
是很久以前就搞砸了
It was made a long time ago.
你辜负了这些人
You failed these people.
你对我的工作了解多少
What do you know about what I do?
足够了解了
I know enough.
你如果问得直接一点
I'd be happy to stick to the facts
我很乐意实话实说
if I was asked a direct question.
很合理
Fair enough.
这样问够直接吗
How's this for direct?
谁给你下的命令
Who gave you the order?
哟
Yo!
阿图罗·迪亚兹 第十六分局
Arturo Diaz, 16th precinct.
特别探员玛纪·贝尔 这是我的搭档
Special Agent Maggie Bell. This is my partner.
我是欧玛·泽丹 我们了解到在高速公路上发生了一起爆♥炸♥案
Omar Zidan. We understand a bomb went off at speed?
今天早上八点卡车爆♥炸♥了
Truck exploded at 8:00 this morning.
几个摩托车手死亡
Couple of bikers went down.
其他车辆在躲避碎片时发生了事故
Looks like cars wrecked when they tried to dodge debris.
有目击者吗
Any witnesses?
全都受伤入院了
None that aren't being rushed to a hospital.
我们怀疑是恐怖活动
Terrorist activity, we're thinking.
这些摄像头拍到什么了吗
These cameras catch anything?
没有 这片区域的所有摄像头同时停止工作了
Nah, every camera in the zone stopped working simultaneous.
这是怎么回事
How about that?
手段挺高明的
That's sophisticated.
看来我们的炸♥弹♥技术员有得忙了
Looks like our bomb tech's got his work cut out for him.
嘿
Hey.
就因为这是你在学校的最后一天
Just because it's your last day of school
也不代表你可以迟到
does not mean that you get to be late.
抱歉 我刚才在收拾行李
Sorry. I was finishing up packing.
显然还顺便买♥♥了咖啡
And a coffee run, apparently.
其实是给你的
It's for you, actually.
蒂凡尼
Tiff.
目前什么情况
So what we got?
皮卡车是爆♥炸♥目标
The pickup was the target.
看起来他们把装置放在了油箱旁边
Looks like they placed the device next to the fuel tank...
真是个绝佳的位置
good place for it.
奇怪的事情是 它装有一个电磁脉冲发射器
Strange thing... it was rigged with an EMP emitter
那个装置让附近的所有电子设备都失效了
that disabled all nearby electronics.
你怎么知道的 - 我是个炸♥弹♥技术员
How do you know that? - I'm a bomb tech.
是 你确实是
Yes, you are.
司机的身份确认了吗
Any ID on the driver?
不可能 他都成焦炭了
Not possible. He was a crispy critter.
不过我们确实从车架上找到了车辆识别码
We did pull the VIN off the frame, though.
太好了 谢谢
Great, thanks.
嘿 斯科拉
Hey, Scola.
你能调出那个摄像头吗
Can you pull that camera?
把它送到联♥合♥行♥动♥中心
Get it to the JOC?
也许伊恩能告诉我们这里到底发生了什么
Maybe Ian can tell us what the hell happened here.
我可不会错过这个的
I'm not gonna miss this.
好了 伙计们
All right, folks,
如果我是你 我会取消豪华的晚餐计划
if I were you, I'd cancel my fancy dinner plans
因为这里将是我们唯一需要投入的地方
'cause this is the only place we'll be digging in.
在亨利·哈德森公园道上有一起车辆爆♥炸♥事件
We got a car bomb on the Henry Hudson Parkway.
目前有两人情况危急 十一人死亡
2 in critical condition, 11 dead now,
包括一辆道奇的司机
including the driver of a Dodge Ram,
我们认为他是目标
who we think was the target.
我们的目标是 找出谁放置了炸♥弹♥
Our goal, figure out who planted the bomb.
够简单吧
Simple enough, right?
伊恩 跟我说下情况
Ian, talk to me.
根据我们的炸♥弹♥技术员 它是一个吸附式炸♥弹♥
According to our bomb tech, it was a limpet bomb,
通过磁性附着在卡车的背面
attached magnetically to the back of the truck.
我想知道是什么时候吸附上的 - 我也想知道
I would like to know when. - As would I.
但我们在现场找到的GoPro相机怎么样了
But where are we with the GoPro found at the scene?
嗯 存储卡在爆♥炸♥中被烧毁了
Well, the memory card was charred in the blast.
我正在和联合反应组试图恢复它
I'm working with CART to retrieve it,
但我不建议抱太大希望 - 好的
but I wouldn't hold my breath. - Right.
好吧 那我们就倒推一下 专注于目标
Okay, so then we work backwards, focus on the target.
我们对那辆皮卡车的司机有什么了解
What do we know about the driver of our pickup truck?
对了 我们找到的车辆识别码是注册在一个水管工名下
Right, the VIN we recovered is registered to a plumber
在邱园的塔里克·阿米尼
in Kew Gardens named Tariq Amini...
五十三岁 在皇后区出生长大
53 years old, born and raised in Queens.
没有前科 按时交税
No priors, pays his taxes on time,
在雅虎口碑网上全是五星好评
five-star reviews on Yelp.
你可会对塔里克·阿米尼没有任何网络足迹这件事
Well, you may be impressed that Tariq Amini
感到震惊 我说的是 任何足迹都没有
has zero online footprint... I mean nothing.
没有脸书 没有推特 没有业务网站
No Facebook, no Twitter, no website for his business...
直到两周前
until two weeks ago,
他女儿在照片社交软件上
when his daughter posted this photo
发布了这张照片
on her Instagram.
对对对 我的下一个问题是什么
Yeah, yeah, yeah. What's my next question?
那个朋友是谁 - 是的
Who's the friend? - Yeah.
我们不知道 不在我们的系统里
We don't know. Not in our system.
但这是塔里克·阿米尼在互联网上
But this is literally the only image
唯一的照片 - 那他真是个偏执狂
of Tariq Amini on the Web. - So he's paranoid.
奇怪的是时间点
Strange detail is in the timing.
他一失手 发了一张单独的照片
He slips up, a single photo gets posted.
两周后 他就死了
Two weeks later, he's dead.
那么谁会想要暗♥杀♥这么一个优秀的水管工呢
So who would want to assassinate such an excellent plumber?
暗♥杀♥ 我们确定要往那儿想吗
Assassinate? We sure we want to go there?
嗯 吸附式炸♥弹♥装有电磁脉冲
Well, limpet bomb rigged with an electromagnetic pulse.
这装置可真够先进的
Well, it's an ambitious device.
绝对不是自♥制♥的 - 就是很奇怪
Definitely not homemade. - It's strange is what it is.
动用这么大阵仗去对付一个普通人
That's a lot of firepower to take out an average Joe.
好吧 玛吉和OA会去通知塔里克的妻子
All right, Maggie and OA are gonna notify Tariq's wife.
如果这家伙还有什么不为人知的一面 也许她能给我们提供点线索
If there's more to this guy, maybe she can clue us in.
我...
I...
我不记得这张照片是什么时候拍的
I-I-I don't remember this, uh, photo being taken.
他不喜欢拍照
Uh, he didn't like his pictures taken.
他...他不喜欢自己笑起来的样子
He... he didn't like his smile.
我喜欢
I loved it.
这是我们在网上能找到的唯一照片
It's the only photo that we could find online.
这是怎么回事
How did that happen?
嗯 我发的
Uh, I posted it.
那是在我的毕业派对上
It was from my graduation party.
他有跟你说过什么吗
Did he say anything to you about that?
比如让你把它撤下来 - 没有
Ask you to take it down? - No.
不 他没有
No, he did not.
这张照片里的男人...
This man in the photo...
哦 那是西鲁斯叔叔 我爸爸最好的朋友
Oh, that's Uncle Cyrus, my dad's best friend.
塔里克今天早上要去哪里
Where was Tariq headed this morning?
工作
Work.
一直都是这样 连周末都总是忙工作
Always. Always work, even on weekends.
他说今年夏天
He said that this summer,
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表