嘿 卡特 开一下门
Hey, yo, Carter, open up!
东西都带齐全了吗
You bring the good stuff?
我不是每次都带吗
Don't I always.
代表12号♥消防队送来的 早餐玉米卷饼
On behalf of Ladder 12, breakfast burritos.
我还拿了一些熊爪面包
Plus, I grabbed some bear claws
以及孩子们最爱的吉事果
and those churros the kids love.
好兄弟
My man.
我跟你说 要是没有像你这样的人
I tell you, this place wouldn't survive
这地方早撑不下去了
without people like you.
一定要让斯科特局长知道这件事
Make sure Chief Scott knows that.
会转告他的 帮我个忙
Will do. Just, uh, do me a favor.
给下一班的人留点
Save some for the next shift.
这我可保证不了
I make no promises.
等等 等一下
Wait. Hold on.
等一下 我也有东西给你
Hold on. I got something too.
进来吧
Come on in.
打911报♥警♥电♥话♥
Call 911!
联邦调查局 第七季第十一集
好吧 看来我们今天的悠闲生活需要抛之脑后了
All right, so I guess we can forget about easing
大家都注意了
into the day, people.
大约在今天早上7点13分
At approximately 7:13 this morning,
一名枪手在一处位于阿斯托里亚的庇护所开火
a shooter opened fire at a shelter in Astoria.
报♥警♥人描述了嫌疑人外貌
911 caller described the suspect
白人 中等身高 中等体型
as white, medium height, medium build,
穿黑色衣服 纽约警♥察♥局已发布通缉令
dressed in black. NYPD put out a BOLO.
是吗 好的
Yeah? All right.
探员们已经在路上 我们得做好准备
Agents on the way, so let's tee 'em up.
能获取到什么信息
What can you tell me?
首先 到达现场的第一响应人
Well, first responder on the scene
是12号♥消防队的一名消防员
was a firefighter, Ladder 12.
他当时在那里捐赠食物
Guess he was there making a food donation.
目击者看到他在枪击开始后跑了进去
Witness saw him run in after the shooting started.
他也因此遇难
He didn't make it out.
庇护所的名字是 得体牧人
Shelter is called Graceful Shepherd.
除了解决无家可归之人的问题
Apart from combating homelessness,
它还是个食品银行和日托中心
it's also a food bank, a daycare.
所以这还是社区的支柱 为什么要攻击这个地方呢
So a pillar of the community. Why then attack it?
这与宗教或政♥治♥团体资助有关联吗
Is it religiously affiliated or funded by a political group?
头儿 或许有些苗头
Hey, boss, there may be a there there.
伊恩·林上大分
Ian Lim for the win.
得体牧人靠捐赠运营
Now, Graceful Shepherd is donation-driven,
但他们也获得了市政♥府♥拨款
but they do receive a city grant.
这意味着他们必须接收
That means they have to start taking in
从其他州蜂拥而来的非法移♥民♥
undocumented migrants bussed up from other states.
这也让一个安静的庇护所变成了众矢之的
Turned a quiet shelter into a lightning rod of controversy.
好吧 根据地点和受害者
Right, well, based on the location and victims,
我们要假设一下
we're going to operate under the assumption
这可能是一起联邦仇恨犯罪
that this is a federal hate crime,
所以我们要深入调查常见的嫌疑人
so let's dig into the usual suspects,
仇恨团体 极端分子
hate groups, extremists.
国♥家♥安♥全♥局的 你能帮我查查网上的讨论吗
NSA, you want to scrape online chatter for me?
如果枪手是出于意识形态动机
If the shooter is ideologically motivated,
那意味着他可能还有更多目标
that means there could be more targets,
所以你们得找找
so you guys should be hunting
我们能用到的监控录像
for surveillance footage we can use.
好了 时间紧迫 大家行动起来
All right. Clock is ticking, people.
撸起袖子加油干
Let's roll up our sleeves.
我要这枪手在下次作案前一小时前就被抓
I want this shooter in custody an hour ago.
嘿 - 嘿
Hey. - Hey.
告诉我这只是家庭纠纷闹大了
Tell me this is some kind of domestic gone bad.
我也希望如此
I wish I could.
联♥合♥行♥动♥中心还在深入调查 但我们
The JOC's still digging in, but we're working
已经把这当作仇恨犯罪来处理
this one like a hate crime.
显然 枪手是从
Apparently, the shooter entered through a--
侧门进来的 - 猜对了
Side door? - Lucky guess?
小埃及在二十八街的另一边
Little Egypt's on the other side of 28th.
我妹妹以前在这里做志愿者
My sister used to volunteer here.
没人走前门
No one uses the front door.
你能带我去见庇护所的负责人吗
Can you take me to the shelter's director?
你好 我是特别探员贝尔
Hey, Special Agent Bell.
我是塞尔玛·谢尔顿
Selma Shelton.
我今天早上坐的火车晚点了
The train I took to work was delayed this morning.
我本该在这儿的
I should have been here.
谢天谢地你不在
Well, thank God you weren't.
现在你可以来帮我们的
Now you can help us.
除了这个警卫 你们还有其他
Besides this guard, do you have any other
安全措施吗 监控摄像头呢
safety precautions here? Security cameras?
我们连工资都快发不起了
We can barely make payroll,
修摄像头也当然不是优先事项
and fixing the cameras wasn't a priority.
你可能觉得这是疏忽
You probably think that's negligent.
我向你保证 我现在唯一想的是
I promise you, the only thing I'm thinking about
抓住那个干了这件事的懦夫
is getting the coward who did this.
你认识他吗 - 是啊
You knew him? - Yeah.
他在这里工作了很久很久 我有记忆就在了
He's worked here as long as I can remember.
不好意思
Excuse me.
我真的很抱歉
Hey. I'm so sorry.
我知道这也让你百感交杂 - 有什么线索吗
I know this hits close to home. - What do we know?
枪击发生时 工作人员和居民正在吃早餐
Well, the staff and residents were gathering for breakfast
有十一人死亡
when the shooting started. There's 11 dead.
八名居民 两名工作人员
Eight residents, two staff,
还有我们那位好心人
and then we've got our Good Samaritan,
那个消防员
the firefighter.
他在侧门被枪击
He was shot at the side entrance.
我们很幸运 只有十一人遇难
We're lucky that it's only 11, guys.
地上的弹壳多得可以开个铸造厂了
Got enough brass on the floor in here to start a foundry.
全是九毫米口径的
All 9-millimeter.
我们认为是同一把武器
We're assuming that it's the same weapon,
但是应急反应小组还在确认枪♥支♥型号♥
but ERT's still trying to figure out the type.
目击者无话可说吗 - 夜班人员都死了
Witnesses couldn't say? - Overnight staff is dead.
其他人都在枪击开始时就四处逃散了
Everyone else scattered when the shooting started.
我是说 如果有人留下来
I mean, if anybody else stayed,
他们现在也害怕的不敢说话
they're still too scared to talk.
有人和她谈过吗
Has anyone talked to her?
门口那个女人是谁
Who's that woman in the doorway?
那是莱拉 她还未成年
That's Layla. She's a minor.
如果你们想和她谈 我得在场陪同
If you want to talk to her, I'll need to sit in.
她的父母呢
Where are her parents?
就只有她父亲 而且
It's just her father, and, uh...
我们在这里住了一周左右
We've been staying here about a week.
爸爸说车里太冷了 没法睡
Dad said it was getting too cold to sleep in the van.
也许我们可以晚点再谈
Maybe we can do this later.
不幸的是 枪手可能还没停止作案
Unfortunately, the shooter might not be done,
每一秒都很重要
and every second counts.
莱拉 你是在这附近长大的吗
Layla, did you grow up around here?
我也是
So did I.
我以前在斯坦威街上讨零钱
I used to hustle change on the Steinway
这样我和我妹妹就能去拉菲餐厅买♥♥煎饼吃了
so me and my sister could get feteer at Rafi's.
我也知道失去亲人是什么感觉
I also know what it is like to lose someone to violence.
但你可以帮我们找到这个人
But you can help us find this man
就在更多人受伤之前 你觉得你能做到吗
before anyone else gets hurt. Do you think you could do that?
好的 呃 你注意到什么了吗
OK, um, did you notice anything?
他有纹身吗 他说了什么奇怪的话吗
Did he have a tattoo? Did he say anything weird?
他 有口音吗
Did he, um, have an accent?
他一言不发 只是
He didn't say anything. He just--
有人试图阻止他 他就开始开枪了
some people tried to stop him, and he just started shooting.
那把枪看起来像假的 像玩具
The gun looked fake, like-- like a toy.
我还以为是个玩笑
I thought it was a joke.
枪击开始时你在哪
Where were you when it started?
我 我在那边
I--I was over there.
爸爸在帮我拍科学课的愚蠢视频
Dad was helping me make some stupid video for science class.
枪击开始时他在录像吗
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表