Yeah, or targeted.
大吉大利 今晚吃鸡
Ooh, winner, winner, chicken dinner.
看看这个
Look at this.
应该能从上面提取一些DNA
We should be able to get some DNA off of that.
是啊 看那个蚀刻
Yeah. Look at that etching.
比我想象的还要大胆
Well, that's a bit bolder than I was expecting.
根据应急反应小组的报告显示
Yeah, according to the ERT report,
没有找到指纹 但看看刀身上的
no fingerprints, but, uh, let's take a look at the design
这个蚀刻图案 - 嗯
etched on the blade. - Yeah.
这被称作锻刀者标记 相当于签名
It's called a maker's mark. It's like a signature.
好的 有匹配结果了
Okay, yeah, we got a hit.
这是伊瓦尔·阿斯加里的标志
That's the hallmark for Ivar Asghari.
他是一名本地刀匠 在绿点区工作
He's a local bladesmith working out of Greenpoint.
阿斯加里的社交媒体上
Asghari's social media accounts
全是自♥由♥主义的反税言论
are full of libertarian anti-tax sentiment.
那这个刀匠会仇恨税务人员吗
We thinking the knife maker hates the taxman?
这家伙有一长串的前科记录
Guy's got a rap sheet half a block long
主要是毒品和拒捕方面的
mostly drugs, resisting arrest.
该到时候去会会这位刀匠了
I'd say it's time to pay this bladesmith a visit.
艾瓦尔·阿斯加里吗 联邦调查局
Ivar Asghari? FBI.
只接受预约 而且我叫"伊"瓦尔
Appointment only. And it's Ee-var.
是有看上我网站里的哪件样品了吗
Did you like something on my site,
还是你们想要定制
or you want something custom?
没听到我们说话吗 我们是联邦调查局的
Did you hear us? We're the FBI.
就不好奇我们为什么来这里吗
Not a little curious as to what we're doing here?
我可不会自证其罪的
Well, I'm not going to incriminate myself.
你这可就有点不打自招了
What an incredibly incriminating thing to say.
两名男子被残忍♥地刺伤
Two men were brutally stabbed
凶器是一把这里制♥造♥的刀
with a knife that was made here.
是谁买♥♥了这把刀 - 你们有搜查令吗
Who bought it? - You got a warrant?
要是你愿意 我们可以去联邦大楼的二十六层
If you'd like, we can head down to 26 Fed,
在审讯室里好好聊聊的
have this conversation in the interrogation room.
我没有法律上的义务
I'm not legally obligated
告知你们我客户的情况
to tell you anything about my customers.
好的 打电♥话♥给联♥合♥行♥动♥中心 申请搜查令
All right, call the JOC, get the warrant.
我们要把这里拆个稀巴烂吧
We're gonna tear this place apart.
什么
What?
你的个人锻刀者标记
Well, your personal maker's mark
出现在凶器的刀炳上
was on the steel of the murder weapon.
所以我们只能假设
So we're just gonna assume
你是最后一个使用它的人
that you were the last one to use it.
我们得赶紧申请搜查令
We need to expedite the search warrant
是针对"艾"瓦尔·阿斯加里的 理由是涉嫌谋杀
for Ivar Asghari, suspicion of murder.
好的好的 哇哦 等一下 等一下
Okay, okay. Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold on, hold on.
那把刀我卖♥♥了 - 卖♥♥给谁了
I sold that knife. - To who?
记录在这里
I got it right here.
购买♥♥者叫桑德拉·隆戈
Name is Sandra Longo.
好了 联♥合♥行♥动♥中心刚把档案发过来了
All right, JOC just sent over the file.
她操作重型机械
She operates heavy machinery.
无前科纪录
She has no priors,
与受害者毫无关联
and she's not connected to any of the victims.
是啊 事情不太对劲
Yeah, something's not adding up.
国税局刑事调查处
The IRS Criminal Division
通常追捕的是腐♥败♥的亿万富翁
usually goes after corrupt billionaires,
而不是蓝领工人阶级
not blue-collar workers.
她不像是凶手
She's not right for this.
也许她能带我们找到真凶
Well, maybe she can lead us to whoever is.
是她吗
Is that her?
桑德拉
Sandra.
嘿 桑德拉
Hey, Sandra!
关掉机器 - 不好意思 是有什么事情吗
Turn it off! - Sorry. What do you need?
我们是联邦调查局的
We're the FBI.
我是特别探员贝尔 这是特别探员泽丹
I'm Special Agent Bell. This is Special Agent Zidan.
能下来一下吗
Look, can you come down here?
我们有几个问题要问你
We have a few questions for you.
出什么事了
Is there a problem?
今早上班打卡前你在哪里
Where were you this morning before you clocked in?
咋了
Why?
在布鲁克林 今早有两名男性被谋杀
Two men were murdered in Brooklyn this morning.
凶器是这把刀
The weapon used was this knife.
根据记录我们追查到了你这里
We were able to track it back to you.
是啊 那把刀是我的
Thatyeah, that was mine,
但我早就把它寄售出去了
but I gave it to a consignment shop a while back.
给我点时间我来查一下店名
I can get you the name of the place if you give me a sec.
不用 等等 那是你的摩托车吗
No, no, no. Hold on. Is that your bike?
什么 - 你的摩托车吗
What? - Your bike.
不是 是我男朋友的 怎么了
No, that's my boyfriend's. Why?
好的 请你立刻下来
Okay, we need you to get down.
是的 马上下来 快点
Yeah, get down right now. Come on.
嘿
Hey!
桑德拉·隆戈 举起手来
Sandra Longo, hands up!
你因谋杀两名联邦探员而被捕
You're under arrest for the murder of two federal agents.
放下手♥机♥
Drop the phone.
我们知道凶器是你的
We can tie the murder weapon back to you.
而且 你的摩托车头盔
Also, your motorcycle helmet is identical
和今天袭击者使用的一模一样
to the one used by today's assailant.
那么 告诉我们 你为什么要针对汉克·坦布洛
So, tell us, why did you target Hank Tamburello
和罗素·克莱德
and Russell Kreider?
我不承认你们的权威
I don't recognize your authority.
好吧 接下来是这样的
Okay, here's what's gonna happen next.
你会被带到现场 我们会以
You will be put at the scene, and we will charge you
谋杀两名联邦探员的一级罪名起诉你
with first-degree murder of two federal agents.
我不明白
I don't get it.
你在工作中表现出色
You're getting stellar performance reviews at work.
你的经理说你
Your manager said that you were on track
有望在一年内升职
to be promoted within the year.
为什么要放弃这一切呢 这到底是怎么回事
Why throw all that away? What's this really about?
我不承认你的权威
I don't recognize your authority.
听起来很耳熟
Well, that sounds familiar.
是的 我想确认一下
Yeah, I wanted to make sure,
所以我让联♥合♥行♥动♥中心调取了这些讯问记录
so I got the JOC to pull these interviews.
我不承认你们的权威
I don't recognize your authority.
还记得他们
Remember that's all they would say
袭击格林威治纪念碑后说的话吗
after they attacked the Greenwich monument?
记得 因为他们是卡尔文的追随者
Yeah, because they're Calvin followers.
我不敢相信还有人认为
I can't believe there are still people who think
有一个叫卡尔文的联邦调查局高♥官♥
there's a highly-placed Fed named Calvin
泄露了机密信息
leaking classified information.
是有人这么想 但我以为我们让卡尔文闭嘴了
There are, but I thought we silenced Calvin.
是的 卡尔文的社交账号♥在过去的几个月里
We did. The Calvin account has been radio silent
都没有动静
for the last few months.
但昨天
Then yesterday...
论♥坛♥上的一个新帖子写着
A new post on the forums that reads,
"小心酝酿中的暴风雨"
"Beware the brewing tempest."
我们不会再被他牵着鼻子走了
We're not going to play this game again.
大家都知道不存在卡尔文这个人
Everybody knows there is no Calvin.
是杜克
It's Duke.
杜克·杜科尔才是幕后黑手
Duke Ducoyle is the one behind the mask.
就是他解码转述了这些信息
He's the one decoding the messages,
从他那些被洗♥脑♥的追随者那里搜刮钱财
raking in the cash from all of his brainwashed followers.
我现在就告诉你 杜克是幕后主使
I am telling you right now, Duke is behind this,
我想知道他给人灌什么迷魂汤了
and I want to know how.
伊索贝尔
Isobel.
你还好吧
You okay?
还好
Yeah.
我早该料到会这样
I should have seen this coming.
杜克煽动暴♥力♥罪的审判下个月开始
Duke's trial for inciting violence starts next month.
这肯定有关联
It's got to be related.
杜克很自大 但他很聪明
Duke's cocky, but he's smart.
你真觉得他会冒险
You really think that he would risk
违反保释条款吗
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表