四楼安全
Fourth floor clear.
Oa 我找到了乔恩斯
OA, I have Jones.
收到 马上过去
Copy that. Coming to you.
乐提利在哪
Where is Lettieri?
发现胸口中枪
I have a gunshot wound to the chest.
需要立即送医
I need an ambo immediately.
他在哪
Where is he?
Oa
OA.
嘿 Oa
Hey. OA!
趴下 -给我趴下来
On the ground! - Get on the ground!
马上趴下
On the ground now!
趴下 - 双手放到背后
Get on the ground! - Hands behind your back.
克雷
Clay.
谢天谢地 你没事
Thank God. You're OK.
这个冷血的混♥蛋♥把我兄弟杀了
This son of a bitch shot my partner in cold blood.
闭嘴 -哇哇哇
Shut up! - Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
嘿 嘿 结束了 兄弟
Hey, hey. It's over, man.
放下武器
Lower your weapon.
已经结束了 - 别再做什么老好人了 欧玛
It's over. - Don't be a Boy Scout, Omar.
克雷
Clay.
我可以安然离开这吧
I'm walking out of here, right?
给我五分钟
What I need you to do is give me five minutes
让我装满那辆卡车 然后我就能逃离这
to load that truck up, and I'ma escape.
我不能让你这么做 - 为什么
I can't let you do that. - Why?
就因为你身上那块徽章 是吗
'Cause that badge you're wearing, huh?
即使我们经历了这一切
After what we've been through?
我不会再多说一次 现在放下武器
I'm not gonna ask you again. Lower your weapon.
你猜怎么着
You know what?
我早知道你会这么说
I knew you would say that.
不得不给你点颜色看看了 小子
Had to give you a shot, playboy.
不是吧
No.
是你干的
It was you.
你扔了手♥机♥
You tossed your phone.
摆脱了我们的追踪
You cut our surveillance.
我不能再让你逃掉
I can't let you walk again.
你当然可以 是吧
Sure you can, huh?
这两千五百万 能让我永远消失
This 25 mil, this gets me out forever.
懂吗
All right?
以后不再有命令
No more orders.
也被别想听到 是长官 了
No more "yes, sir."
新的人生
A new life.
我自己的人生
My own life.
事情没有这么简单
It doesn't work like that.
你会为此付出代价
You got to earn that!
是啊 可能吧
Yeah. Maybe.
但是你欠我的
But you owe me.
克雷
Clay,
你不是这样的
this isn't you.
你曾救过我
You saved my life.
克雷 你误入歧途了
Clay, you dropped into enemy territory.
你为我冒了那么大风险 兄弟
You risked it all for me, man.
是啊
Yeah.
我说过了 这就是你欠我的
Like I said, you owe me!
我可不去坐牢
I'm not going to prison.
Oa
OA?
克雷
Clay.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no. No, no, no.
克雷 克雷 克雷
Clay, Clay, Clay!
铸博 结束了
Jubal, it's over.
十人死亡 包括两名联邦特工
10 dead, including two federal agents.
我们只是想要这二十二年兢兢业业的报酬
We only wanted what we had earned for 22 years of service,
那些本就属于我们的报酬
what was rightfully ours.
没人 本没人应该死
Nobody--nobody was supposed to die.
但现在这一切还重要吗
Well, that doesn't matter much now, does it?
对我来说重要
It does to me.
不
No.
你曾经的荣誉 全都毁在你的手里
Whatever honor you had, you forfeited.
那家对冲基金剥夺了你的一切 确实难以忍♥受
What that hedge fund stole from you, it was unconscionable.
但你今日所作所为
But what you did today,
让无数和你相似的家庭都分崩离析了
families just like yours were ripped apart.
而这一切都是因为你
And that is on you.
你曾发过誓
You took an oath.
这个工作 每天都需要你
This job, it's about sacrifice every day
为比自己更崇高的事物做出牺牲
for something nobler than yourself.
你真应感到耻辱 警长
You're a disgrace, Detective.
克雷说的对
Clay was right.
我是个老好人 总是把团队放在第一位
I'm a Boy Scout. I put the team first always.
这是我一直挂在嘴边的信条
That's what I always say.
正是他曾经为我做的那些事
It was because of what he did for me,
我不得不杀了他 玛纪
and I had to kill him, Maggie.
克雷知道这一点
Clay knew that about you.
他也利用了这一点
And he took advantage of it.
我的忠诚成了我的盲区
My loyalty was my blind spot.
这不是因为克雷为你做了什么
It's not because of what Clay did for you.
你忠诚 是因为你本就如此
You're loyal because it's who you are.
是啊
Yeah.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表