今早这里有人被谋杀了
Somebody was murdered here this morning.
但这不能解释你们翻箱倒柜的行为
Yeah, it doesn't explain you tossing the place.
手举着别动
Keep your hands up!
我要出示我的警徽和配枪
I'm gonna show you my badge and my gun.
慢慢来 - 当然 不然呢
Slowly. - Yeah, how else?
够了吗
Okay?
能告诉我你们在这里做什么吗
Do you mind telling me what you guys are doing here?
接到911报♥警♥电♥话♥
Got a 911 call.
邻居说听到有人强行破门
Neighbors said they heard someone forcing the door.
让我看看你的手腕
Let me see your wrists.
搞什么鬼
What the hell?
你手腕上有纹身吗
Do you have any tattoos on your wrists?
你们认真的吗 - 没开玩笑
You serious? - Very.
没问题了吗
We good?
是的
Yeah.
虚惊一场 女士
False alarm, ma'am.
他们是联邦探员 没什么好担心的
They're federal agents. Nothing to worry about.
凯文被谋杀了吗
Kevin was murdered?
他今早被杀了 你认识他吗
He was murdered this morning. Did you know him?
我 我的意思是
I...I mean, I...
我...我们做了五年邻居
I...we're neighbors for five years,
我拿了他的快递 误收的
and I got his packages... by mistake.
但是你们两不熟吗
But you two weren't close?
我以为不熟
I didn't think so.
但昨晚他突然带着自酿的酒来找我
Then last night, he's bringing me over some of his home brew.
你们可以进来
You can come in.
别介意 屋里有点乱
You just have to ignore the mess.
你说他带了自酿的酒来
You said that he brought over some home brew?
是的 但不是给我的
Yeah, but not for me.
他说有个酗酒的妹妹要来
I mean, he says he's got this alcoholic sister coming in,
需要找个地方存放
and he needs a place to store it.
酒还在这里吗
Okay, is it still here?
在 就在那里
Yeah, it's right there.
你们 你们现在允许上班时间喝酒了吗
You...you guys are allowed to drink on the job now?
很不幸 并不允许
Unfortunately not.
你还知道其他关于凯文的事情能讲给我们吗
What else can you tell us about Kevin?
我其实不太相信他
I kind of didn't believe him.
他那个妹妹的故事 哼
The sister story? Hm.
总感觉不太对劲
Just didn't sit right.
呃 玛纪
Uh, Maggie?
多谢你们了
Hey, thank you.
我没事 非常感谢
I'm fine. Thank you very much.
我们还有更重要的事
We have bigger fish to fry here.
凯文 ·萨克斯顿的U盘文件进展如何
Where are we with Kevin Saxton's USB file?
已经破解了U盘里的文件
Cracked the files on the drive.
都是设备追踪日志
They're all equipment tracking logs.
看起来他在追查一批被改道的货物
Looks like he was trying to locate a rerouted shipment
原本都要运往五角大楼的
meant for the Pentagon.
知道运输的是什么吗
Any idea what was being transported?
手♥机♥ 有几十部
Cell phones, couple dozen.
手♥机♥吗
Phones?
我猜除了自定义表情包肯定还有其他好东西
Well, I'm guessing there's more to them than custom emojis.
既然值得偷 说明有人正惦记着它们
If they're worth stealing, that means somebody's missing them.
是谁需要啊 - 正是我们
Who? - Well, us.
根据凯文的文件 这些手♥机♥是专门设计的
According to Kevin's files, these phones were designed
用于中情局和国安局的联♥合♥行♥动♥
in a joint CIA-NSA op.
文件上说它们装有微型炸♥药♥
Says here they were packed with a micro explosive
只要一接收到加密短♥信♥
and detonator rigged to blow when they
就会被引爆
received an encrypted text.
好的 就像摩萨德研发的传呼机炸♥弹♥
Okay, so those are like the pagers Mossad developed.
项目被叫停后 这些设备
The project was scrapped and the devices
本应送往五角大楼销毁
were sent to the Pentagon.
但根据凯文的日志 有人
But based on Kevin's logs, someone found out
篡改了物流信息 改变了物流链
about the shipment and altered the logistics chain
把这些设备送到了联邦调查局的
to have these devices delivered to an internal
一个内部供应部门
FBI supply department.
等等 你是说这些炸♥弹♥手♥机♥
Wait, so you're saying that explosive phones
已经神不知鬼不觉地到了我们探员手中吗
are unknowingly in the hands of FBI agents?
而且规格和我们配发的
And the specs are identical
标准手♥机♥完全一致
to our standard issue cell phones.
所有人都停下
Everybody stop.
那份报告的日期是什么时候
What is the date on that report?
四周前
Four weeks ago.
好的
Okay.
过去一个月内 有谁领♥取♥或更换过
Has anyone received or traded in
联邦调查局配发的手♥机♥吗
an FBI-issued phone in the last month?
我可以把它们放进法拉第笼以防万一
I can store them in our Faraday cage just in case.
能屏蔽任何引爆信♥号♥♥
It would block out any detonation signal.
好 就这么办
Okay, do it.
好的 所以我们 就继续追查
Okay, so let's... let's keep moving.
我要知道是谁下的订单
I wanna know who ordered this shipment
以及这些手♥机♥现在在哪
and where these phones are now.
好的 凯文标记的国防部订单
Okay, so, uh, the DOD order Kevin flagged
被重新编码 改送到了联邦调查局的一个办公室
was recoded for delivery to an FBI office
隶属于情报系统管理处
of Intelligence Systems Management.
我们根本没有这个处室
That office doesn't exist.
但手♥机♥确实送到了某处
Yeah. Okay. So these phones went somewhere.
深入调查 尽情头脑风暴
So dig in, get creative.
这关系到局里同僚的生命安全
The lives of good people in this office are at risk.
我们需要知道自订单生效后
We need to know how many agents received a new phone
有多少探员领♥取♥了新手♥机♥
since that order went through, yeah?
记录都在这里了
This is it,
凯文 ·萨克斯顿 U盘里的所有资料
everything on Kevin Saxton's drive.
谢谢 我一个人看就行
Okay, thanks. I'll go in alone.
你确定吗
You sure?
现在我对什么都不确定 但我没事
I am not sure of anything right now, but I'm fine.
真的
Really.
看到基恩副局长的话 让他进来
And if you see DAD Keane, send him in.
有异常我会通知你们
I'll signal you if anything seems off.
好的
Yeah.
刚才那是什么动静
What the hell was that?
有人进来了
Someone just walked in.
我待会打给你
I'll call you right back?
你那部手♥机♥是什么时候领的
When were you issued that phone?
什么
What?
我们怀疑有一批改装过的炸♥弹♥手♥机♥
We believe that there is a shipment of phones
已经流入外勤部门
rigged with explosives in the field.
你什么时候领的
When did you get it?
一个月前 可能要更久 得问一下丽萨
A month, maybe more. I'd have to ask Lisa.
约翰 我们必须确认
John, we have to be sure.
过去一个月内
Anyone who received
领♥取♥过局里配发手♥机♥的人
a bureau-issued phone in the last month...
伊索贝尔 嘿
Isobel. Hey!
伊索贝尔
Isobel!
嘿
Hey!
伊索贝尔
Isobel.
伊索贝尔
Isobel!
三个不同楼层发生了爆♥炸♥
Bombs went off on three different floors.
我们必须保持冷静
We've just gotta keep our heads together.
嘿
Hey.
谢天谢地你没事
Oh, there you are, thank God.
这太疯狂了
This is insane.
我们该怎么善后处理
How do we come back from this?
玛纪在哪里
Hey, where's Maggie?
我们联♥系♥不上她
We couldn't get ahold of her.
我不知道
I don't know.
好吧
Yeah.
我...我相信她没事
Look, I'm...I'm sure she's fine, okay?
直走
Straight ahead.
需要确认身份
Just need the positive ID.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表