小宝贝
Damn, baby.
嘿 要我送你回家吗
Hey, you need a...you need a walk home?
不用了 真的
I'm fine, really.
别啊 又没什么 不麻烦的
Oh, come on. I mean, hey, it's no trouble.
我说了不用了
I said I'm good.
我仰慕你很久了
I've been admiring you.
嘘 别担心
Shh, don't worry.
我也是个新手
I'm new at this too.
你会是第一个
You'll be my first.
你选错了人
You picked the wrong house.
检查一下床头柜
Check the nightstand.
毒理学筛查显示有γ-羟基丁酸类似物
Her tox screen shows GHB,
常见致幻剂
但是没有其他人在现场的迹象
but there's no evidence anyone else was there.
警示器响了一晚上 性侵报告又没有问题
The alarm was on all night. Rape kit came back clean.
你得做点什么
You must be able to do something.
奥迪兹特工
Agent Ortiz,
我在医院做各种调查
I do these interviews in hospitals,
以及重症监护室
the ICU.
我很抱歉 还有其他的案件
I'm sorry, but there are other cases
需要我去关注
that need my attention.
没有任何证据的话 我做不了什么
Without any evidence, there's nothing more I can do.
西德 太侮辱人了
Syd, that was humiliating.
我告诉你了我不想找他们
I told you I didn't want to call them,
但是你坚持要 这是你一贯的作风
but you had to push, like you always do.
如果你受伤了
I couldn't sit back and do nothing
我不想袖手旁观 - 如果
if somebody hurt you. - If?
我检查了你的储物柜
I checked your cabinet.
你一直没吃药
You haven't been taking your meds.
当然了 你也不相信我
Of course you don't believe me either.
不是的 我真的相信你
That's not true. I do believe you.
不 你是想相信我
No, you want to believe me.
探员说了 我没有证据
The detective said it. I have no case.
我只是幸运 有爸爸的徽章
I was just lucky I had Dad's badge
才把那个人吓跑了
to scare the guy off.
幸运不能保他一辈子
Luck won't get him off the streets.
你的意思是你能
And you will?
西德 你不是爸爸
Syd, you're not Dad.
你是联邦调查局 但是我们都知道
You may be FBI, but we both know
你没有权力展开调查
you don't have the power to open an investigation,
所以 求你 不要再插手了
so, please, let it go.
卡斯迪尔女士 能耽误您一会吗
Ms. Castille, do you have a moment?
我只有一点时间 等会还有会议
Um, I have until my next meeting.
我们搞快点 - 我是西德尼·奥迪兹
Let's make it quick. - I'm Sydney Ortiz.
我是剖析协调员
I'm the profiling coordinator.
我在楼下工作 我有一个案子要给你
I work downstairs, and I have a case to bring you.
我知道了 - 是的
Oh, I see. - Yes.
我的妹妹昨晚上在家里被侵犯了
My sister was assaulted in her home last night,
差点被强♥奸♥
almost raped.
我很抱歉
I am so sorry to hear that.
你的妹妹是联邦雇员吗
Is your sister a federal employee?
不是
No.
那她住在联邦住房♥吗
Uh, does she live in federal housing?
没有
No.
那恐怕这不属于我的管辖当中
I'm afraid it's outside of my jurisdiction.
我可以给纽约市警♥察♥局的朋友打电♥话♥
I can make a few calls to friends at NYPD.
你我都清楚 仅有百分之五的性侵犯
You and I both know barely 5% of sexual assaults
被逮捕 而被监禁的
end in an arrest, and less than half of those
才不到一半
result in jail time.
我已经开始查看这个袭击者的档案了
I already started my profile on her attacker.
这人没有得到他想要的
This guy didn't get what he wanted.
再次实施攻击只是时间问题
Matter of time before he strikes again.
你为什么这么确信
Uh, how...how are you so sure about this?
四年的犯罪行为分♥析♥小组的训练和经验告诉我的
Four years of BAU training and experience.
四舍五入 是纳税人支付的
Rounding up, figure the taxpayer is paying
一百万 才能我在这里
about a mil for me to stand here
和你进行此次对话
and have this conversation,
如果说我不想让谁失望的话
and if it's one person I don't like to disappoint,
是纳税人
it's a taxpayer.
你说你叫奥迪兹是吗
Ortiz, you said?
你不会恰好是维克的女儿吧
You wouldn't happen to be Vic's daughter?
在他去世之前 他帮我完成了
Before he passed, he helped me close
我职业生涯中最棘手的毒贩案件
the trickiest narco case of my career.
没有他找不到的解决方法
There wasn't a workaround he couldn't find.
严格意义上 你的妹妹 她被袭击的理由
Technically, your sister, she could have been attacked
有可能是因为她是联邦调查局特工的亲属
because she was a relative of FBI agents.
我们得设想这次袭击与你的工作有关
We have to presume the assault was related to your job.
报♥警♥器看上去正常
Alarm looks fine, functioning.
听说你又赶走一个对象 斯科拉
Heard you ran another partner off, Scola.
怎么 事不过三
What's that, three for three?
对 我告诉伊索贝尔我已经受够了速配约会
Yeah, I told Isobel I'm done speed dating.
我想单身一阵子
I want to be single for a while.
你的意思是电灯泡
You mean third wheel?
或许我们不能下定义
Well, maybe we don't label it.
没有其他人在来过的迹象
No sign that anyone else was here.
没有完美的犯罪 是吧
No such thing as a perfect crime, right?
嘿 大家 玻璃碎片
Hey, guys, broken glass.
也许有搏斗 玻璃杯摔下来
Maybe there's a struggle. Glass goes over.
那人很注意细节 所以他清理掉了
Guy's meticulous, so he cleans it up,
但是他还是留下了一个碎片
but he misses this one piece.
也有可能这碎片已经在这里很长时间了
Or it could have been there for a year.
或者说根本没有案子
Or there was no crime,
我们来到这里的唯一理由是
and the only reason we're here
因为是维克托·奥迪兹的女儿
is 'cause it's Victor Ortiz's daughter.
这没什么 我只是陈述事实
Nothing wrong with that. I'm just stating the obvious.
不 是真的
No, it's true.
如果她父亲没有死在田里 那么
If her dad didn't die in the field, then...
她的姐姐没有在地下室工作
Her sister didn't work in the basement,
我们就不会来到这里
we wouldn't be here.
我们只有她那句话
All we have is her word.
任何案件 第一人称叙述就足够了
Well, any other crime, first-person account is enough.
希望她的话可信吧
Hopefully, she's believable.
碎片
Glass?
可能它被打碎了 我 我也不知道
Maybe it got knocked over. I...I don't know.
这些都是无证据的说辞
Well, these are pretty serious allegations...
入室抢劫 袭击
home invasion, assault.
我们需要更多细节才能立案
We're gonna need more to build a case.
我知道
I know that.
所以我才叫你别多管闲事
That's why I told you to leave it alone.
等等
Hold on.
我们还知道一些细节
We know a little.
那人相信了梅尔是联邦调查局 的谎言
This guy bought Mel's lie that she's FBI,
所以他不太熟悉她
so he doesn't know her well.
他不是朋友或者同事
He's not a friend or a coworker,
但是他又很仔细
but he was careful.
他是跟踪狂 每天臆想
He's a stalker, deluded by a fantasy
别人喜欢他- 好的
of reciprocal affection. - OK.
我们没有时间线 差不多
We do have a timeline, sort of.
他说他仰慕梅尔很久了
He said he's been admiring Mel.
没错
Exactly.
这个级别的准确性的犯罪
A crime of this level of precision
需要准备
took preparation.
他已经观察几个月了 不是几天
He's been watching for months, not days.
梅尔 你能想到有人
Mel, anybody you can think of
符合描述吗
that might fit that description?
纽约的一半男性人口怎么样
How about half the male population of New York?
梅尔 这是一个把自己安排进你的日常的人
Mel, this is a guy who's made himself a part of your routine.
想想
Just think.
我想起和我心理医生的计划
I came up with a routine with my psychiatrist.
七点起床 刷牙
Get up at 7:00, brush my teeth.
然后我做一杯奶昔 去晨跑
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表