卧底探员
at any given moment.
而今天 其中七个的身份被暴露出来了
And today, seven of them were compromised.
这是我们知道的数量
That we know of.
你恰好是其中之一
And you happened to be one of them.
你觉得还会有更多吗
You think there could be more?
我觉得今天的事件是一个警钟
I think today's activities are a reminder
任何事都会发生
that anything can happen.
所以我们需要快速行动
And that's why we're moving quickly.
我知道我没有自己暴露身份
I know I didn't blow my own cover.
好吧
OK.
是不是我们内部有问题
So that means we've got an internal problem.
目前 这七个泄露的文件之间
So far there is nothing to connect
没有联♥系♥
all seven of these leaked files.
它们是不同的特别行动小组
They were different task forces,
不同的任务
different assignments.
只有一个办公室
There's only one desk that had access
有权限浏览这七份文件
to all seven of those files:
卧底特别行动小组
the Undercover Special Operation Unit.
我经常和他们打交道
I work with them all the time.
那里的每个人都经过严格的背调
Everyone in that office is thoroughly vetted.
这就是我想让你去讯问他们的原因
Which is why I want you to run the interviews.
用上测谎仪
Polygraphs too.
我不知道是这次泄露的程度
Look, I don't know where this leak ends,
但我面临着信任危机
but I am thin on trust.
我知道你是其中一个受害者目标
I do know that you were one of the targets,
这意味着我能相信你
which means I can trust you.
好吧 我
All right, I, um...
听着
listen.
不管谁去干 都会抵触心理
There's gonna be resistance, no matter who's running them.
审问结束后 他们都不会怎么待见我了
By the time we're done, they're not gonna like me very much.
有什么问题吗
Is that a problem?
今年之前 你有没有
Before this year, did you ever lie to anybody
向任何上级说谎
in a position of authority?
从来没有
No, never.
上周三下午六点到九点
Were you on the third floor of this office
你是否去过三楼的办公室
between the hours of 6:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. last Wednesday?
我每晚都在那里
I'm there every night.
但我没有登录电脑的权限
But I don't have credentials to log into the computers.
你知道的
You know that.
回答是还是不是
Yes or no?
是
Yes.
你是否有打印机
And you do have access to the printer
以及打印出来的文件的权限
and any secure files that come out of it?
是
Yes.
上个月你提交给政♥府♥道德办公室的
Were you aware that there have been omissions
财务披露表上有遗漏的的地方
on your financial disclosure form
你是否知情
to the Office of Government Ethics last month?
是的 是有错误
Yes. That was an error.
上周我交了一份修改好的文件
I filed an amendment last week.
他们还没看 这不是我的错
It's not my fault they haven't looked at it yet.
你是否出♥售♥来自FBI
Have you ever sold confidential information
的机密信息
sourced from the Federal Bureau of Investigation?
没有
No.
没有
No.
没有
No.
每个人都通过了测谎仪
Everyone passed the polygraph.
那个泄露
The leak, it wasn't from anyone
不是今天在卧底办公室工作的同事干的
working in the undercover office today.
没想到这么早就没线索了
Didn't think we'd hit a dead end so early.
不是不是 不是没线索
No, no, no dead end.
我们只是需要继续调查
We just have to keep looking.
过来
Come on.
感谢罗兹探员的努力
Thanks to Agent Rhodes' hard work,
她讯问的所有探员和外包员工
we've ruled out all the agents
都排除掉了
and contractors she interviewed.
还有谁在卧底办公室没有被讯问的
So who's left from the Undercover Office?
还有一位没有经过测谎仪测试
There is one employee that we haven't polygraphed yet
肯泽·贝克 但可以排除掉她
that we can rule out, Kenzie Baker.
在那些文件的打印出来之前
She's been on medical leave
她就请了病假
since before these files were time-stamped.
同样还有布林·福斯特
Same for Breen Foster.
在她能够拿到文件之前
Transferred to the Boston Field Office
就被转移到了波士顿外勤办事处
before she would have been able to grab the files.
行吧 还有人吗
OK, anyone left?
最后一位 迪伦·麦克弗
Oh, last up is Dylan McKelvie,
网络安全合同工
cybersecurity contractor.
把他的信息放上来
Throw him up.
一个有权限的外部人员吗
An outsider with access?
系统显示他这两天在带薪休假
System says he's been on PTO the past two days.
他每六个月会安装一次更新补丁
It looks like he installs patch updates every six months,
上一次安装是两周前
with the last upgrade being two weeks ago.
查他的资料
Digging.
好好地查 深查
Dig, dig, dig.
行吧 如果就是这个家伙干的
All right, if this is our guy,
他为什么突然决定要卖♥♥政♥府♥机密
why did he suddenly decide to sell government secrets?
他知道流程
He knows protocol.
他知道有线索可以很快定位到他
He knows the trail would lead to him very quickly.
他已经计划好了逃跑方案
He'd have an escape planned.
没错
True.
他可能首先需要先换钱
He'd probably need to swap money first.
你怎么知道他会揣着现金逃跑
How do you know he's running with money?
布兰迪确认了一份FBI文件能给斯旺五十万
Brady confirmed that Swann made 1 2 million
这个数字乘以七
for one FBI file, multiply that by 7.
就算给个批发价
Even at wholesale prices, odds are
很大概率这一大部分钱都会落到麦克弗手中
a big chunk of that would have trickled down to McKelvie.
他会需要把钱换成
He would need to swap the cash into something
方便偷运的小物件下手
small enough he could smuggle.
但是这是他第一次犯罪
But he's a first-time criminal.
他需要人脉
He'd need resources.
没错 我们需要深入调查所有
Right. We need to dig into every known associate
和他的销赃人柯蒂斯·斯旺有联♥系♥的已知同伙
of his fence, Curtis Swann, who he trades with.
通知纽约警♥察♥ 我需要洗钱行动组
NYPD. I'm looking for money laundering ops.
动起来 各位 知道这个家伙
Let's go, people. Let's find this guy.
斯旺就是在这些珠宝店里销赃的
These jewelry stores are where Swann fenced contraband.
很有可能他会让麦克弗来这里
There's a good chance he sent McKelvie here
用钱换一些钻石
to trade cash for diamonds.
这东西比较容易偷运出国 对吧
That's easier to smuggle abroad, right?
这家伙拿我的文件换一些闪光石头
This guy sold my file for some shiny rocks?
这钱赚的真容易啊
Gotta be an easier way to make a buck.
看到麦克弗了 前面两个门的位置
Eyes on McKelvie, two doors down.
看起来他已经做了交易
All right, looks like he made the trade.
好的 达尼 跟着他
All right, Dani, stay on his tail.
我们这就来 - 我来抓他
We're coming to you. - I got him.
联调局的迪伦·麦克弗
Dylan McKelvie! FBI!
趴下
Get on the ground.
嘿 我不是让你这么干
Hey, not exactly what I meant.
FBI 停下
FBI! Stop!
嫌疑人在巴克斯特街 向南逃窜
Suspect fleeing south on Baxter.
巴克斯特街和桑树街的交汇处需要支援
We need backup at Baxter and Mulberry!
我来抓他 蓝色的车
I got him. Blue car!
听话 趴下 - 我来
Come on. Stay down. - I got him.
我来 我来
I got him. I got him. I got him. I got him.
行了
All right.
麦克弗 我知道今天你在休假
McKelvie, I know it's your day off,
但你得跟我们一起回一趟办公室了
but you're gonna come back to the office with us.
干得不错
That was nice work.
如果你能再等十秒钟的话
You know, if you'd waited about ten seconds,
我们可以一起抓到他的
we could have closed in on him together.
行吧 我的错
Yeah, my bad.
我已经有一阵子没和团队一起抓捕了
It's been a while since I've done a team bust.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表