我来追
I'm on him.
我没做任何坏事!
I didn't do anything.
我发誓没伤害任何人!
I didn't hurt anyone, I swear.
那你跑什么?
Then why are you running?
为了救她
To save her.
救谁?
To save who?
安娜是我的挚爱,我的未婚妻
Anna's the love of my life,-my fiancée.
我别无选择
I didn't know what else to do.
冷静,丹尼尔 说清楚发生了什么
OK, slow down, Daniel.-Tell us what happened.
OK, um,
一周前,我向安娜求婚了
a week ago,-I asked Anna to marry me.
我们在公♥寓♥庆祝时,
We were celebrating-at my apartment.
两个男人破门而入
Then two men broke in.
他们持枪威胁
They had guns.
安娜想报♥警♥,但他们--
Anna tried to call the police,-but they--
他们抓住她,然后--
they grabbed her and they--
打了她
they hit her.
我无力阻止,
And I couldn't do anything-to stop them.
保护不了她
I couldn't protect her.
他们带走了她
They took her.
现在她还被关在某个地方
They--they still-have her somewhere.
为什么不报♥警♥?
OK, why didn't you-call the police?
他们说如果报♥警♥就杀了她
They said they'd kill her-if I involved the authorities.
是这两个人袭击你们吗?
Are these men your attackers?
对,就是他
Yes.-Yeah, that was--that was him.
他是头目
He was in charge.
但当时还有另一个人--
But there was-a different guy with him--
平头,面相凶狠
buzz cut, mean.
他们有口音
And they had accents.
西班牙口音?
Spanish?
他们抓安娜想干什么?
What did they want with Anna?
是我的错
It's my fault.
他们拿她当人♥质♥要挟我
They were just using her-as leverage.
他们知道
They knew.
我有坎托内部系统的
Somehow, they knew-that I had top level
超级管♥理♥员♥权限
superuser access into-Canto's internal software.
这些人带了个便携式指挥单元,
These guys brought in-a portable command unit
装在军用防护箱里,
in one of those-big Pelican cases
内置计算机
with a built-in computer.
平头用枪指着安娜的头,
Buzz cut put a gun-to Anna's head,
逼我在系统里植入病毒后门
and they made me open a rootkit-backdoor into the system.
留我活口只为保险起见
They were only keeping me-alive for insurance.
后来呢?温德尔发现了后门?
Then what happened?-Wendell found this backdoor?
温德尔试图修复,但我--
Wendell tried to patch it,-but I--
我不能让他这么做
I couldn't let him do it.
但他不肯罢休,
But he just--he wouldn't quit.
说要找律师
Told me he was going-to talk to a lawyer.
所以我--
So I--so I--
我……
I...
我通风报信了
I tipped them off.
我以为他们只会吓唬他,
I just--I thought-they'd scare him.
没想害他丧命
I didn't mean for him to die.
这个系统后门让他们能控制什么?
What does this back door-give them an access to?
一切
Everything.
他们能操控坎托每架飞机的
They can control the NAV system-on every plane
导航系统
in Canto's fleet.
现在立刻关闭系统后门
OK, well, we need you-to shut that back door now.
没那么简单
OK, well,-it is not that easy.
补丁无法通过FOTA完成
The--the--the patch,-it just can't be FOTA.
什么意思?
What does that mean?
F-O-T-A,空中固件升级
F-O-T-A,-firmware over-the-air.
需要硬重置在线计算机,
We would need to hard reset-the online computers,
但飞行中无法关机
and you can't exactly shut-them off when they're flying.
等等,
So hold on a second.
你是说现在天上每架坎托飞机
Are you saying-that every Canto plane
都处于风险中?
that's in the air currently-is vulnerable?
是的
Yes. Yes.
正确,就这个意思
That is exactly-what I'm telling you.
他们可以逐一或同时操控所有飞机
They can bring them down-one by one, all at once.
我们束手无策
There is nothing-you can do to stop them.
美国空域现有5400架飞机,
There are currently-5,400 planes in U.S. airspace,
其中345架属于坎托
345 of them-are in Canto's fleet.
这意味着7万条人命
That means-70,000 innocent lives
掌握在恐♥怖♥分♥子♥手中 他们能操控导航系统,
are in the hands of terrorists.-They can control NAV systems.
干扰防撞系统,
They can tamper-with collision detection.
任何噩梦般的操作都可能实现
If it can give you nightmares,-they can do it.
立即让所有飞机降落
So let's get these planes-on the ground now.
联邦航♥空♥局,汇报情况
FAA, talk to me.
已全面停飞东西海岸所有航♥班♥
All air traffic has been-grounded coast to coast.
不会有新航♥班♥起飞,对吧?
OK, so no additional flights-will be taking off, right?
对,我们正全国协调,
That's right, and we're-coordinating nationwide
优先安排坎托航♥班♥紧急降落
to prioritize Canto's planes-for landing clearance.
已有121架航♥班♥
121 flights have-already been diverted
改降应急跑道
to emergency airstrips.
问题是部分飞机
The only problem-is some of the planes
正在偏远地区上空,
have been flying-over remote terrain,
缺乏适合大型客机降落的设施
just no infrastructure-to safely land large commercial jets.
明白,继续跟进
Right.-OK, well, stay on it.
一旦进入机场范围,
As soon as they get-within reach of an airport,
立即安排降落
bring them in.-All right.
如何追踪幕后黑手?
Now, how do we track-the men responsible for this?
必须找到那台笔记本电脑
We need to get our hands-on that laptop, yeah?
有个线索,可能不合规
I got something.-It's a little out of the box.
局面已经非常规了,说吧
Well, OK, we're already-way outside the box here, so...
我们需要找到指挥单元,
We need the portable-command unit, right?
而绑匪扣押着安娜
And we know these guys-are holding Anna.
这是安娜和丹尼尔的订婚照,
This is an engagement photo-of Anna and Daniel,
看她的订婚戒指
but look at-her engagement ring.
不是钻石,是智能戒指
Instead of a diamond,-she's wearing a Bezel.
对,能监测心率、血氧、睡眠
Oh, yeah, it's one of those-smart rings, right?
丹尼尔加入坎托前,
Yeah, it checks heart rate,-blood oxygen, sleep.
在生物科技公♥司♥设计这类产品--
Before Canto, Daniel worked-for a biotech company
设计的挺浪漫的,
that designed them---kind of romantic--
但有代码就能--
but where there's code--
等等,你觉得能追踪戒指?
Wait, you think-you can track that ring?
肯定可以
I know we can.
注意,
Heads up.
所有人留意军用防护箱装的
We need everyone's eyes peeled-for a portable command unit.
定制计算机指挥单元
It contains a custom computer.
需完整缴获,最高优先级
We need it intact,-highest priority.
收到
Copy that.
快,动起来!动起来!
Go. Move, move, move!
快,快
Go, go.
二,一
Two, one.
好了,好了
All right, all right.
没事了 抓住她了!
It's OK. Got her!
别伤害我!别伤害我!求求你们!
Don't hurt me! Don't hurt me!-Please don't hurt me!
没事了,你安全了
It's all right.-You're OK.
你安全了
You're OK.
我什么都没做,我发誓
I didn't do anything, I swear.
别伤害我,求求你们
Don't hurt me.-Please don't hurt me.
你安全了 -别伤害我
You're OK.-- Don't hurt me.
安娜·福克斯已救出
All right, we got Anna Fox.
需要立即派救护车
We need an ambulance-immediately.
未发现移♥动♥指挥单元
There's no sign of-the mobile command unit.
重复,不在此处
I repeat, it's not here.
嘿,嘿,哦
Hey. Hey. Oh.
我好害怕
I was so scared.
我以为再也见不到你了
Oh, I thought-I'd never see you again.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表