Come on.
收到
Copy that.
凯文知道真♥相♥ - 掩护我
Calvin knows the truth. - Cover me.
正在掩护
Covering!
这边
Hey!
枪手已击毙 玛纪
Shooter's down, Maggie.
枪手已击毙
Shooter's down.
都结束了
It's over.
我真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我应该可以走了
I think I'll be moving on.
第四修正案之类的为我赋权
Fourth Amendment and all.
你哪也去不了
You're not going anywhere.
第四修正♥法♥案 女士
Fourth Amendment, lady,
防止非法拘禁
protects against undue detention.
但正好给我们时间找到合理怀疑
But provides just enough time to find probable cause.
什么合理怀疑
What probable cause?
杰德 杜克伊尔 现以煽动暴♥力♥犯罪
Jed Ducoyle, you are under arrest
的罪名对你实施逮捕
for solicitation to incite a crime of violence.
证据呢
How?
你的某个粉丝招供了
One of your followers said the magic words.
他们是在执行你的命令
They were obeying your orders...
甚至把你们的短♥信♥都传给我们了
even sent us your text messages.
人们因你而死
People are dead because of you.
陪审团会明白的
The jury will understand that.
我有很棒的律师团
I have very good lawyers.
你确实需要他们
You'll need them.
仇恨犯罪法案适用于本案 这就是人生
Hate crime statutes apply. That's life.
今日结束前我就能出去
I'll be out by the end of the day.
或许你可以通过保释 但我一定会确保
On bond, maybe, the terms of which
交换条件是你全网封禁
I will make sure bar you from the internet.
你会失去更多粉丝 尤其现在
You will lose more followers, especially now
你的真实面目暴露得一览无余
that you are exposed for exactly who you are.
不会的 因为我能给他们你们给不了的东西
No, because I give them something that you can't,
政♥府♥再也给不了的东西
that the government can't, not anymore...
被称之为信仰的东西
something to believe in.
你知道我相信什么吗
You know what I believe?
这是个骗局 所有这一切是个庞大的骗局
This is a grift... all of it, a big grift.
我相信有儿童被拘禁在某个同性恋相关的
Do I believe children are being held in the basement
国家纪念碑的地下室吗 我不相信
of some gay national monument? No.
有理智的人都不会相信
No rational person would.
但凯文相信 而那对我有利
But Calvin does, and that works for me.
不再有了
Not anymore.
你现在逮捕我没有任何意义
You've accomplished nothing by arresting me today.
祝你平安 卡斯迪尔探员
Be safe, Agent Castille.
这是威胁吗
Is that a threat?
只是个建议
Just good advice, is all.
你还好吗 女士
You OK, lady?
没事 - 你看到鬼了吗
Yeah. - Did you see a ghost?
不 没有
No, no.
我 我很好
I'm... I'm good.
谢谢你
Thank you.
晚安
Have a good night.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表