Not another word, Sonny, or I swear to God,
我会把你扇吐了
I'll slap your fillings out.
我是碧莉·艾伯特 桑尼·格里珀的律师
I'm Billie Abbott, Sonny Grippo's attorney.
他决定不带律师
It was his decision to come in without an attorney.
他改变主意了
He changed his mind.
我们得听他亲口说
Well, we're gonna need to hear that from him.
小心
Careful.
当我妹妹开始说话的时候
When my sister gets going, nothing on God's green Earth
什么都不能让她闭嘴
will shut her up.
所以你就省省吧 让她说完吧
So just save yourself some grief and let her do her thing.
没有手铐意味着你没有逮捕他
No handcuffs means you haven't booked him
因为你没有证据指控他
'cause you've got nothing to charge him with.
你也不会钓鱼执法
And you're not going on some fishing expedition in the hopes
让他犯了轻罪而逮捕他
that my brother incriminates himself on a lesser charge,
所以别再烦他了
so leave him the hell alone.
有人死了 包括两名十六岁的女孩
People are dead, including two 16-year-old girls
她们上了巡演巴士 再也没能回家
who got on a tour bus and never made it home
就因为你的家人挑起了一场帮派战争
because your family started a gang war.
我明白你只是在做你的本职工作
I understand you're just doing your jobs,
我真心希望你能找到凶手
and I genuinely hope you find the person responsible.
祝你好运
Good luck.
但我要送我的委托人回家
But I am taking my client home.
你结婚了吗 律师
Are you married, counselor?
没有
No.
那你的姓 你改了
Then your last name, you changed it
是为了摆脱
to put some distance between you
你父亲的名声 对吧
and your father's reputation, right?
我这辈子都在害怕
I live my whole life in fear of becoming
成为他的附带伤害
part of his collateral damage.
我爱的人都因为他而死去
People I love are dead because of him.
我在你母亲的遇害现场
I was at the crime scene where they found your mother.
你当时很年轻
You were very young.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
所以你知道
So you know
被玷污的不只是我父亲的名字
it's not just my father's name that was poisoned.
你真的能看着我们俩
Can you really look at both of us
告诉我们你不知道
and tell us you have no idea how violence
在你父亲离开这个国家16年后
has continued in your father's name,
为什么还有以他名义的犯罪
16 years after he left the country?
听听你自己说的
Listen to yourself.
你真的认为杰克·格里珀
Do you really think that Jack Grippo would ever
会自愿放弃王位吗
willingly give up his throne?
碧莉·艾伯特声称 她的父亲杰克·格里珀
Billie Abbott claims that her father, Jack Grippo,
仍在古巴经营家族业务
is still running the family's operations from Cuba.
国际刑♥警♥组织对他在古巴的活动了解不多
Well, Interpol doesn't have much on his activities in Cuba.
经常搬家 用美金支付 无法追踪
Moves often, pays in U.S. cash, which is untraceable.
是啊 肯定会留下数字痕迹
Yeah, well, there has to be a digital trail somewhere.
助理检察官快速申请了桑尼的电子搜查令 所以
AUSA fast-tracked an electronic search warrant for Sonny, so.
是的 我在查桑尼的上网记录
Uh, yeah, I'm combing Sonny's internet history.
结果发现他有一个一次性邮件账户
It turns out he's got a burner email account,
收件箱和发件箱里什么都没有 只有几封草稿
nothing in the inbox or outbox, but a few draft emails.
怎么 他对点击发送按钮有什么焦虑症吗
So what, he has anxiety about hitting send?
不完全是
Not exactly.
登录这个账号♥的IP地址
It isn't only Sonny's IP address
不仅仅有桑尼的
that logs into the account.
总共有两个IP地址
There are two.
另一个在古巴
The other one is in Cuba.
他在搞折叠通信那一套
He's foldering.
这是种隐蔽通信手段
It's a covert communication tactic.
两人共用同一个邮箱账户
Two users on one email account
以草稿的形式互发信息 但从不正式发送
send messages to each other in drafts without ever sending.
很老派 - 明白了
It's old school. - Yeah, okay.
所以杰克·格里珀就是用这招通知他儿子
Okay, so this is how Jack Grippo signaled his son
去抢索拉诺的毒品运输
to hit the Solano drug shipment,
导致七个人被灭口
which caused the murders of seven folks,
包括两个无辜女孩
including two innocent girls.
这足够逮捕桑尼了吧
That's gotta be enough to arrest Sonny, right?
他们最后一次通信是什么时候
When was their last correspondence?
昨晚谋杀案之后
Last night after the murders.
最后登录的时间戳和古巴的登录地址吻合
Timestamp on the last login matches the sign-in from Cuba,
所以肯定是杰克写的
so it had to have been written by Jack.
"明天的鲜花我亲自送去婚礼"
"I'll deliver the flowers to the wedding tomorrow myself."
听起来杰克·格里珀像是
Does that sound like Jack Grippo's
要重返美国
returning to U.S. soil?
他知道这有被捕风险
He knows that he'd be risking capture.
如果回来 肯定是要干票大的
If he's coming back, it's for something big.
对 所以谁要结婚
Right. So who's getting married?
我觉得是两个敌对帮派联姻
How about two rival gangs?
全市毒品生意基本分为
The city's drug trade is roughly divided
这几个地盘
into these territories.
据有组织犯罪科情报 格里珀家族
If OC's intel is correct, the Grippos have been
一直在暗中收复旧地盘
quietly taking back their old neighborhoods.
他们是蓝色的 索拉诺家族是绿色的
They're in blue, Solanos green.
要是格里珀家族吞并了索拉诺家族
If the Grippos took over the Solanos...
格里珀的地盘将直接翻倍
It would effectively double the Grippos' territory.
明白了 所以昨晚是下马威
Right, okay, so last night was a warning shot.
杰克·格里珀要过来谈判
Jack Grippo is coming over here to negotiate
让索拉诺投降 最多算是一场包办婚姻 对吧
a Solano surrender, an arranged marriage at best, right?
格里珀以前吞并过其他帮派
Well, Grippo has taken over gangs before.
如果不服从 他就血洗他们
If they don't submit, he will punish them
连带整个街区遭殃
and their neighbors.
如果我们不阻止他们 又会有无辜群众死亡
Innocent people are gonna die unless we stop them.
我同意
I agree.
那我们先抓桑尼·格里珀
So do we start by arresting Sonny Grippo?
不
No.
我有另一个想法
I have another idea.
嘿
Hey.
斯科拉确认追踪器装在桑尼车上了
So Scola confirmed the tracker is in place on Sonny's vehicle.
这车会直接带我们找到他父亲
He should lead us right to his father.
你以前追捕过杰克对吧 - 嗯
You chased Jack before, right? - Yeah.
零九年特别行动组围剿格里珀时候
Yeah, I was part of the joint task force that tried
我就在队里
to take Grippo down in '09.
当时把他堵在皇后区的一个安全屋
We had him pinned to a safe house in Queens.
他开枪杀出去 打死了两个探员
He shot his way out, killing two agents,
其中一个是我在匡提科的教官
including one of my instructors from Quantico.
好吧
Right.
我不知道杰克·格里珀有没有胆量回来
I don't know if Jack Grippo is bold enough
但我巴不得他来
to come back in town, but I hope he is.
我要让他亲眼看着
And then he can watch with his own eyes
我怎么把他的犯罪帝国连根拔起
while I tear down his entire organization for good.
铸博 桑尼·格里珀刚进泰特伯勒机场
Jubal, Sonny Grippo just pulled into Teterboro.
肯定是接他父亲
It's gotta be where his dad's landing.
那地方全是私人飞机
The place is packed with private jets.
合理
That tracks.
我们守住私人飞机通道口 但其他出口
We're covering the FBO gate, but we're gonna need
需要州警支援
state troopers at all the rest.
好的 正在协调
Okay, coordinating now.
OA 你那边到位没
All right, OA. You got the ball?
我看到桑尼的车了
I got eyes on Sonny's vehicle.
桑尼带了两个人去八十一号♥机库
I've got Sonny and two guys going into hangar 81.
你能看到里面吗
Can you get an angle inside the door?
稍等
Hold on.
有架飞机好像
All right, it looks like a plane
已经着陆了
might have already landed.
能看到一架喷气式飞机 但看不到编号♥
I can see a jet in there, but I can't see a tail number.
莫兰刚发来确认 有架飞机
Okay, Moran just sent over a confirmation for a flight
进了八十一号♥机库
that pulled into hangar 81.
起飞地是...
Originated in...
古巴
Cuba.
我进去看看
I'm going in.
小心点
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表