你们找到什么了吗
You guys find anything?
没有
Negative.
斯科拉
Scola.
拜托 拜托 拜托
Come on, come on, come on.
我们找到她了
We found her.
阿纳丽丝
Analis.
她还有呼吸
She's breathing.
进气多出气少了 救护车还要多久
She's barely alive. How long for the ambulance?
还要四分钟 - 太久了
It's four minutes out. - That's too long.
我们先把她弄出来
Let's get her out.
好的
Okay.
她面色已经发青了
She's already turning blue.
玛纪 玛纪 能听到我吗
Maggie. Maggie, can you hear me?
可以的 乔伊 怎么了
Yeah, Joel. What's up?
好的 检查她的指甲 也发青了吗
All right, check her nails. Are they blue too?
是的 也发青了 这意味着什么
Yes, they are. What does that mean?
玛纪 听我说 我之前是急救员
Maggie, listen to me. I was an EMT before this.
这是张力性气胸的症状
These are signs of tension pneumothorax.
她的胸腔里有空气
There's air filling in the pleural space of her chest
压♥迫♥到了她的心脏和肺部
and putting pressure on her heart and her lungs.
如果你不释放阿纳丽丝胸腔里的空气
If you don't release the air trapped in Analis's chest,
她会死的
she's gonna die.
好的 那我们该怎么做 - 我会指导你的
Okay, so then what do we do? - I'll walk you through it.
首先 你需要在她的伤口上贴上胸腔密封贴
First, you need a place the chest seal on her wound.
好的
Okay.
它看起来像绷带
It should look like a bandage.
好的 找到了
Okay, yeah.
好的 贴上了 然后呢
Okay, okay, it's on. Now what?
好的 然后你需要通过针头来减压
All right, you need to release the air
释放胸腔空气
through a needle decompression.
你有针头吗
Do you have a needle?
找到了 - 有的有的
Here. - Yep, yep.
好的 我把它放到哪里
Okay, where am I putting this?
好的 你要把针头
Okay, so you're gonna push the needle
插到阿纳丽丝的上肋骨之间
between Analis's upper ribs.
好的 清楚了
Okay, yeah.
我需要用多大的力
How hard do I have to do this?
推到你听到空气试图跑出来的声音
Push until you hear the air trying to escape.
好了
Okay.
然后从针头尖端取下活塞针筒
Then detach the plunger from the tip of the needle
以充分释放胸腔空气 懂了吗
to fully release the air. You got it?
坚持住 阿纳丽丝 坚持住
Come on, Analis, stay with me.
好了
Okay.
好了 我应该听到声音了
Okay, I think I hear it.
我能听到声音了 起作用了
I can hear it. It's working.
阿纳丽丝
Analis.
阿纳丽丝
Analis.
嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey.
我在这里 在这里
I'm here. Here.
嘿 - 玛纪
Hey. - Maggie.
是我
Yes.
我告诉过你我会找到你的
I told you I was gonna find you.
嘿
Hey.
她还没醒
She hasn't woken up yet.
你知道的 我想我会一直守在这里等她醒来
You know, I think I'm gonna stay here until she does.
好的
Okay.
我回去完成文书工作
I'll head back, finish up the paperwork.
真是漫长的一天
Long day.
真漫长啊
Long day.
不好意思打扰一下
Hi. Excuse me?
我不确定我是不是来对楼层了
Sorry, I don't even know if I'm on the right floor.
我正在找特别探员玛纪·贝尔
I'm looking for Special Agent Maggie Bell.
乔伊
Joel?
玛纪探员
Agent Bell.
是我 你来这里做什么
Yeah. Hi. What are you doing here?
嘿
Hey.
我只是
I was, um...
我想了解一下阿纳丽丝的最新情况
well, I wanted an update on Analis.
我的任务在你们找到她后就结束了
I... my job was done once you found her,
所以我一直不知道她后来的情况
so I never got to know.
是的 嗯 她会没事的
Yeah, um, she's gonna be okay.
哦 那太好了
Oh, that's great.
她妹妹呢 也在这里吗
What about her sister? Is she here too?
不在
She's not.
她没能活下来
She didn't make it.
听到这个消息我很难过
I'm sorry to hear that.
我还没告诉阿纳丽丝
I haven't even told Analis yet.
这绝对是我工作中最难的部分
It's definitely the hardest part of my job.
是啊
Yeah.
听起来你今晚要寝食难安了
It sounds like you're in for quite a night.
是啊
Yeah.
你知道怎样能让医院的咖啡更好喝吗
You know what makes hospital coffee taste better?
加点糖粉
Powdered sugar.
毋庸置疑
Definitely that.
而且还是别人付钱的话
And if someone else is paying.
来吧 我请客
Come on. I'm buying.
好的
Okay.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表