他手♥机♥爆♥炸♥了对吗 - 确认
His phone went off, yes? - Affirmative.
雷诺兹局长手♥机♥接收过指令
ADIC Reynolds' phone received the command.
那是谁
Who is that?
特工主管卡斯迪尔 - 天呐
SAC Castille. - Jesus.
爆♥炸♥时她应该就在房♥间
She must have been in the room when it went off.
这下麻烦了
This is gonna be a problem for us.
就算不是预谋的 现在看上去也是了
Well, if it wasn't planned, it damn well is, isn't it?
叫急救人员上来
All right. Let's get EMS up here.
这几具尸体需要确认并运走
I want these deaths declared, carted out.
要我盯着吗 - 什么
Shall I oversee? - What?
不不 你不该出现在这
No, no, you shouldn't be up here.
任务完成了
The op's a success.
让它尘埃落定吧
Let the dust settle.
现在我得去清空联♥合♥行♥动♥中心
Now I have to clear the JOC.
走吧
Come on.
大家先冷静下
Okay, so let's take a beat.
就是现在
This is it.
"新一日"行动已经开始
This is A New Day.
处理这种紧急情况
And this kind of emergency is exactly
正是联♥合♥行♥动♥中心存在的意义
the reason the JOC exists.
急救人员正在检查19楼
Now, EMS is clearing the 19th floor right now.
发生了多起爆♥炸♥
There were multiple explosions.
伊索贝尔在那儿
Isobel was up there.
是的
Yeah, she was.
和雷诺兹副局长一起
With ADIC Reynolds.
以后...会有时间哀悼的
But there will be...there will be time to mourn.
但不是现在
Now is not that time.
目前我们已知 有联邦调查局探员和前沿组织里应外合
Now, all we know is, FBI agents aligned with Forefront
针对我们的队伍 挑优秀的探员下手
targeted FBI personnel, good people.
不知道你们怎么想 但我要揪出这些家伙
I don't know about you, but I would like to pin the bastards
这帮胆敢闯入我们地盘为所欲为的混♥蛋♥
down who thought they could come into our home
必须付出代价
and make a mess!
各位着手工作吧
So let's get to work.
埃利斯 讲下情况
Elise, talk to me.
呃 大楼内已确认发生四起爆♥炸♥
Uh, four confirmed explosions in the building.
涉及多个楼层
Um, multiple floors.
外面报告了五起爆♥炸♥
And...and five explosions reported in the field.
一名探员在布鲁克林皇后区高速上
There was an agent in his car on the BQE
手♥机♥被引爆
when his phone was detonated.
还未确认人员身份
Too early to tell who they were.
好的 我要知道这些人是如何行动的
Okay, I wanna know how these guys operate.
有人发动了此次袭击
Someone ordered this attack.
有人在领导前沿组织 操控布局
Someone is leading Forefront,
我要知道是谁
pulling the strings. Who?
正在交叉比对我们接触过的所有
Cross-referencing every Forefront
前沿组织成员
member we've encountered.
也许有我们漏掉的联♥系♥ - 很好
Maybe there's a link we missed. - Good.
把所有线索都摆出来
Throw...throw everything up on the wall.
别费时间吹毛求疵 乱中求序给我找出有用的线索
No time for Rembrandts. Give me Jackson Pollocks.
Rembrandt荷兰著名写实主义画家 画风细腻 写实 有秩序
Jackson Pollock美国抽象表现主义画家 以泼洒画法闻名 画风狂野 混乱 不规则
停 各位 停下所有行动
Hold...hold everything, please.
这栋大楼里的人都要撤离
This building is being evacuated.
什么 等等 你说什么
What...wait, wait, wait. What?
这里的人都了解风险
These...these...these people know the risks.
大家是自愿的
They...they signed up for it.
我知道 但你们必须撤离
I'm sure they do, but you are being evacuated.
所有人员 - 好
All personnel. - O...Okay.
基恩副局长 请听我说
Uh, DAD Keane, listen...
现在该称我行动局长了
I'm afraid it's Acting Director now.
对你们遭受的损失我表示遗憾 但我们正遭到攻击
Look, I'm sorry for your loss, but we are under attack.
还不知道危险来自哪里
We don't know where the danger's coming from.
现在 我的责任是确保这栋楼的安全
Right now, my responsibility is securing this building.
我们会抓住这些家伙的 好吗
We are gonna get these guys, okay?
我们 我们现在需要联♥合♥行♥动♥中心
We...we...we need the JOC right now.
局里的得力干将都在这了
These people are the...the best tool that the bureau has
这些探员能找出是谁下令发动袭击
for finding out who ordered these attacks
也能摸清他们的最终目的
and what their endgame is.
正因如此 我才让你们停下
That's exactly why I need you to stop.
我对此的处理方式只有一种
My way forward, there's only one way.
切除毒瘤
Cut out the cancer.
所以
So...
在找出谁对此事负责前
I'm placing the entire New York field office
纽约现场办公室的探员全部停职
on administrative leave until we know who's who.
也就是说警徽 手♥机♥ 武器
That means shields, phones, weapons
都暂时留下
all remain here temporarily.
谢谢配合
Thank you.
是谁下的命令
Under whose authority?
我的团队曾对付过前沿组织
My team has dealt with Forefront.
我亲历过这个威胁
I've seen this menace firsthand.
我知道的
I know it. I know.
你似乎总能全身而退
And you always seem to come away clean.
之前我看到雷诺兹审问你
Look, I watched Reynolds grill you earlier.
我不认可他的做法
I don't think there's anything to it,
但你得理解我的立场 不是吗
but you have to understand my position, yes?
不是针对你个人
It's not personal.
而是事关大局
It's existential.
上交你的武器
I'll need your weapon.
还有
And...
谢谢配合
Thank you.
纽约急诊救护车
玛纪
Maggie!
你没事吧
You okay?
没事 听着
Yeah. Listen...
事发时你在十九楼吗 炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥的时候
You were on 19? When the bombs went off?
我在
I was.
还有雷诺兹副局长 我听说
And ADIC Reynolds, I heard he's...
他当场殒命了
He was killed.
特工主管卡斯迪尔也是
So was SAC Castille.
什么
What?
雷诺兹副局和卡斯迪尔主管都死了吗
ADIC Reynolds and SAC Castille are both dead?
对
Yes.
我们要做什么 - 什么都做不了
What are we gonna do? - There's nothing to do.
我们都被停职了
We've all been relieved of our duties.
玛纪
Maggie.
没被跟踪吧 - 没有 你们呢
Were you guys followed? - No. Were you?
你俩能告诉我们来这要干什么吗
You guys wanna tell us what the hell we're doing here?
下楼 还有事要做
Downstairs. We've got some work to do.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
看着像个旧秘密行动据点
Looks like an old undercover site.
这里没被记录在案 很安全
It's off the books. We're safe here.
各位
Hey, guys.
哦天哪 我以为你...
Oh, my God. I thought you were...
长官 您需要治疗
Ma'am, uh, you need medical.
不
No.
现在我需要保持死亡
Right now, I need to be dead.
想要阻止前沿组织 我们就得转入地下
If we're gonna stop Forefront, we have to move in the shadows.
暗中行动
We're going dark.
确定没人知道我们在这里吗
Are we sure that no one else knows we're here?
现在什么都无法确定
We can't be sure of anything anymore.
来吧
All right.
我们要理清头绪
We have to get our heads around this.
雷诺兹副局长死了 前沿组织接管了
With ADIC Reynolds gone, Forefront now has control
纽约现场办公室还有其全部资源
of the New York field office, including all of its assets,
他们听命于西蒙·基恩
and they are taking orders from Simon Keane.
基恩
Keane?
他是资深联邦调查局探员 我是说 他可是局里的人
He's career FBI. I mean, he's a company man.
我听到了他在爆♥炸♥后说的话
Yeah, I heard him talking after the bomb went off.
他在确认对雷诺兹的袭击是否成功
He wanted verification that the hit on Reynolds was successful.
我们认为雷诺兹快查到他了
We think Reynolds was getting close to him, right?
这是他被盯上的原因
That's why he was targeted.
有了线人提供的文件线索
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表