你们需要更多支援
Hey, you're going to need more units.
至少还有两百人
All right, there's at least 200 people
从下曼哈顿赶来
coming up from Lower Manhattan.
推倒它 - 推倒它
Tear it down! - Tear it down!
推倒它
Tear it down!
保持警惕 拉开距离
Keep your eyes up and just give them space.
推倒它
Tear it down!
后退 往后退
Back off. Stay back.
推倒它
Tear it down!
我们有证据证明他们在里面
We have proof they're in there.
退后
Back off.
有枪
Gun.
冷静点儿 冷静点儿
Hey, hey, hey, guys, calm down.
往后退 往后退
Please, get back. Get back.
快跟上 跟上 - 联邦调查局 停下
Come on, come on. - FBI, stop!
联邦调查局 停下
FBI! Stop!
天呐
Oh! Oh, my God!
什么...
Wha...
分头包抄
Split.
不许动
Don't move.
菲尔·安布里
Phil Ambrie?
菲尔·安布里 你袭击联邦探员 现在被捕了
Phil Ambrie, you're under arrest, for assaulting a federal agent.
你和其他两百人试图闯入
You and 200 others were trying to bust into
格林威治酒馆地下室 阻止儿童性剥削犯罪
the basement of Greenwich Inn to stop child sex traffickers.
我说得对吗
Do I have that right?
总得有人去救那些孩子
Well, someone has to save the children.
瑞基 你真的相信
Tell me, Ricky, do you really believe that
国家纪念碑的地下室里
there are kids being held hostage in the basement
非法拘禁着一群孩子吗
of a national monument?
你拒绝相信现实吗
Do you reject reality?
拜托 哥们儿 我们已经来过一遍了
Come on, man, we've... we've already been through this.
你知道吗
You know what?
真♥相♥会让你大开眼界
The truth will blow your mind.
你在德西雷·科尔被射杀的前一天评论了她的照片
You commented on a photo of Desiree Cole the day before she was shot.
你说你能找到她 因为你知道她是谁
You said you can find her because you knew who she was.
她是你女儿的前女友
She was your daughter's ex-girlfriend.
在网上发表言论不是犯罪
It's not a crime to post online.
不 不是 但持枪参加
No, it is not, but it is a crime
非法集♥会♥是犯罪
to bring a gun to an unlawful assembly.
告诉我 你还计划杀死其他人吗
So please tell me, were you planning on killing someone else?
这是我的第二修正案权利
It's my Second Amendment right.
我们会把你和这些案件联♥系♥起来的
We are going to connect you to these crimes.
所以如果你是无辜的 最好现在开口说话
So if you're innocent, you better tell me now.
因为一定会有人因谋杀入狱
Because someone is going down for murder.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
我不认可你们的权力
I don't recognize your authority.
我不认可你们的权力
I don't recognize your authority.
我不认可你们的权力
I don't recognize your authority.
告诉我咱们有新的线索了
Tell me we have something more on our suspect.
法检报告显示嫌疑人
The ME report indicates that our suspect
和克莱瑞斯·麦隆发生了肢体冲突 说得通
fought with Clarence Myron. Makes sense.
麦隆曾是美国陆军游骑兵
Myron was a Army Ranger.
他身上的防御伤
Yeah, defensive wounds on his body
证明他曾卷入激烈打斗
show signs of an intense struggle.
所以凶手身上可能也有淤青
So our killer may be bruised.
我们刚检查了布兰登·哈福德 他身上没有
Yeah, we just searched Brandon Halford no bruises on him.
瑞基·德·里奥 带着枪去纪念碑的那个人
Ricky Del Rio, the guy who brought a gun
下一个就检查他
to the monument, is next to be examined.
玛纪和OA还在审讯菲尔·安布里
And Maggie and OA are still working on Phil Ambrie,
他因为女儿的缘故 和死者存在私人关系
the guy with the personal connection via his daughter.
杜克呢
What about Duke?
这会儿他正要离开大楼 不肯配合
He's leaving as we speak, not cooperating.
我们知道他是煽动者
We know that he played a role in inciting these murders,
但我们没有足够的合理怀疑对他进行逮捕
but we don't have enough probable cause to arrest him.
好吧 我们只要找出凶手
Well, we'll just have to find the killer
让他指认杜克是凶杀案和其他
and get him to name Duke as the guy who sent him,
阴谋论的幕后推手就行了
just like any other conspiracy case.
头儿 - 怎么了
Boss? - Yeah?
我们有新发现
We've got something.
我们梳理了杜克八链主页的
Combing through the thousands of comments
上千条评论 有一个用户
on Duke's 8chan page, there was one user
在昨天下午四点后发表了
who posted "mission accomplished"
任务完成
yesterday just after 4:00 p.m.
用户名和菲尔·安布里的一致
The username matches Phil Ambrie's.
是吗
Really?
这和德西雷·科尔的尸检推断
That lines up with the ME's estimated time
死亡时间对上了
of death for Desiree Cole.
这就是杜克和凶手之间的联♥系♥
Could be our connection between Duke and the killer.
任务完成
Mission accomplished.
还没有
Not yet.
杜克伊尔先生
Mr. Ducoyle.
叫我杜克
Duke.
我得请你在这里多待一会儿
I'm going to have to ask you to stick around.
恐怕不行 虽然我很享受我们的对谈
I can't. I really enjoyed our conversation though.
这不是请求
That was not a request.
这叫调查拘留
It's called investigative detention.
你无权这么做 - 我可以
You can't. - I can.
我们有理由相信你一直与
We have reason to believe you've been in contact
杀害德西雷·科尔和克莱瑞斯·麦隆的
with the suspect responsible for killing Desiree Cole
凶手有联♥系♥
and Clarence Myron.
所有人都知道你急需用钱
Everybody knows you need cash fast.
我的状况很好
I'm doing fine.
你传播了蒙大拿坠机事件的谣言
You've been ordered to pay victims' families
因此你需要向受害者家属支付赔偿金
for spreading false rumors about a plane crash in Montana.
他们无法证明我说的是错的
They never proved what I said was false.
但它构成诽谤
But it was defamatory.
你破产了 想重振旗鼓
You are broke, looking to pump up your brand.
于是你发了一堆谜语 煽动暴♥力♥
So you drop these clues and spread violence.
为了什么
For what?
求财 求关注
To make a buck, for attention?
求出名
You want to be famous?
你会声名远扬的 但不是按你计划的那样
You are about to be, but not like you planned it.
我爸的不在场证明
My dad's alibi?
为什么
Why?
他说昨天下午四点到晚上十点之间
He said he was with you
一直和你在一起
between 4:00 and 10:00 p.m. yesterday.
这是真的吗
Is that true?
你觉得是他杀了德西雷 不可能
Do you think he killed Desiree? No.
德鲁 你知道他昨天在哪吗
Drew, do you know his whereabouts yesterday?
他出去了
Uh, he went out.
很晚才回来 说和朋友在一起
He didn't come back till late, said he was with friends.
我 我挺意外的 他在纽约居然有朋友
I... I was surprised he had friends in New York.
他说是谁了吗 - 没有
Did he say who? - No.
他最近行为举止有没有异常 - 我不知道
Has his behavior changed recently? - I don't know!
我很快就从家里搬出来了
I moved out as soon as I could.
很多年没和他说过话
I haven't spoken to him in years.
我知道我妈的去世让他备受打击
I do know that he took it pretty hard when my mom died.
工作丢了 房♥子也丢了
He got fired, lost the house.
听起来他挺不容易
Well, that sounds like that'd be tough on him.
所以呢
So what?
他失去了妻子 我也失去了母亲啊
He lost his wife. I lost my mom,
但我振作起来了
and I still figured it out.
我找到了一个充满爱与支持的群体
I found a community of love and support,
我选择向阳而生
and I chose to grow.
而他屈服于恐惧
And he chose fear.
你真的认为是他做的
You really think he did this?
你杀了德西雷·科尔 菲尔
You killed Desiree Cole, Phil.
我不认可你们的权力
I don't recognize your authority.
求你别复读了
Please stop with that.
你女儿推♥翻♥了你的不在场证明
Your daughter has refuted your alibi.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表