That was not one of them.
我一直在想那个女孩
I can't stop thinking about that girl.
我保证过要找到她的 但万一我无法兑现呢
I promised I would find her, and what if I can't keep that?
我去审一下艾弗恩
I'm gonna go take a run at Efren,
看他能给我们什么线索
see if he'll give us anything.
呃 是的
Uh, yeah.
玛纪 这里有一名911接线员
Hey, Maggie, I have a 911 dispatcher here
指定要找你
asking specifically for you.
说是紧急情况
Says it's urgent.
好的 谢谢 - 没事
Okay, thanks. - Yeah.
我是特别探员玛纪·贝尔
This is Special Agent Maggie Bell.
你好 我是纽约警局接线员乔伊·罗瑞
Hi, I'm Joel Lowry from NYPD dispatch.
我这里有个女孩说她被绑♥架♥了
I've got a girl who says she's been kidnapped.
她很害怕 不停地说话
She's scared, talking a mile a minute.
我追踪不到她 也问不出答案
I can't trace her or get clear answers from her.
我只问出她名叫阿纳丽丝
I've only gotten her first name, Analis.
她报了你的名字 要和你通话
She asked for you by name.
好的 接过来
Okay, patch her through.
阿纳丽丝 现在是特别探员玛纪·贝尔和你通话
Hi, Analis, you're on with Special Agent Maggie Bell.
你是火车上的那个玛纪吗
Maggie, from the train?
是的 是我
Yes, it's me.
阿纳丽丝 你现在在哪里
Analis, where are you now?
我不知道 我迷路了
I don't know. I'm lost.
我逃出来了 但是亚当在找我
I got away, but Adan's looking for me.
他会杀了我的
He's going to kill me.
我没多少时间了
I don't have much time.
玛纪 我不想死
I don't want to die, Maggie.
阿纳丽丝 联邦调查局现在正在
Analis, the FBI are already doing everything
竭尽全力找你
in our power to find you.
你现在是我们的首要任务
You are our number one priority.
你有可能不会一直听到我的声音
There may be certain points where you're not gonna hear my voice,
那是因为我和我的同事们
but it's only because I'm working with my team
正在尽力找你
to try to locate you.
但乔伊会一直待在线上
But Joel's gonna stay on the phone the entire time.
玛纪说的对 我哪里也不去
Maggie's right. I'm not going anywhere.
嘿 阿纳丽丝在电♥话♥上
Hey, I have Analis on the phone.
她就是在火车上被绑♥架♥的那个女孩
She's the girl who was kidnapped on the train.
好的 好的 安静
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Quiet!
她从亚当那里逃出来了 但我不知道
She escaped from Adan, but I don't know how long
他需要多久会找到她
she has before he catches up with her.
我们知道地点吗
We have a location?
不 不知道
No, no.
阿纳丽丝 你姓什么
Uh, Analis, what's your last name?
巴♥赫♥那
Bahena.
巴♥赫♥那
Bahena.
系统里没有信息
That's not coming up in the system.
伊恩 - 已经在查了
Ian, could we... - Yeah, I'm already on it.
共享音频并追踪手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
Sharing audio and tracking the phone signal,
信♥号♥♥在全城乱跳
which is still hopscotching all over the city.
那好 阿纳丽丝 你用的是谁的手♥机♥
Okay, Analis, whose phone are you using?
亚当的
Adan's.
我趁他不注意拿的
I took it when he wasn't looking.
这没事 她得给我们电♥话♥号♥码
That'll work. She'll have to give us the phone number.
好 你能去到系统设置里
Okay, can you go into your settings
找到本机号♥码吗 这样我们就能快速追踪到你
and find the phone number so we can track you faster?
不行 手♥机♥上了锁
I can't. The phone's locked.
只能让我打紧急电♥话♥
It let me make an emergency call, but that's it.
玛纪 你不能让她挂电♥话♥
Maggie, you'll have to keep her on the line
得让我解码电♥话♥号♥码
so I can finish descrambling that number.
我去会议室 - 好的 好的
I'll go in the conference room. - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
我们要解码七位数
So what, there are seven digits left?
那要花多久
How long is that gonna take?
解码器是高性能军用级别的
Scrambler is sophisticated. Military grade.
或许要一个小时
Maybe an hour.
我们或许没有那么多时间
We may not have that long.
你能看到附近任何的建筑或结构吗
Can you see any buildings or structures around you?
我看到河对面有城市
I can see the city across the water.
你是怎么去到那里的
How did you get there?
亚当开车送我回到关押我们的地方
I jumped out of Adan's car when he was taking me back
我在途中跳车了
to where they keep us.
路边上有很多仓库
There were warehouses on the side of the road.
我在他折回来前躲进了其中的一间
I ran into one before he could turn around.
她可能是在城里的任何码头上
Okay, she could be at any pier in the city.
打开港口摄像头 暂时没有发现
Yeah, I pulled up port cams. So far nothing.
那你记得是在哪条路上吗 有任何路牌吗
Okay, do you remember which road you were on or any signs?
我不记得
I-I don't remember.
伊恩 能有任何办法加快进度吗
Ian, is there anything we can do to speed this up?
我们只能等解码器运行完毕
IWe just have to wait for the descrambler to finish.
玛纪 - 在的
Maggie? - Yeah.
等等 发生什么了 你为什么这么小声
Wait, what's going on? Why are you whispering?
我看见他了
I can see him.
他的车
His car.
他回来了 他开过来了
He's back. He just pulled up.
他开的什么车
Okay, what kind of car is he driving?
一辆灰色面包车 类似他们一直运送我们的车
A gray van like the ones they always transport us in.
你能看清牌照吗
Can you read the license plate?
不能
No.
那好 我要你躲起来
Okay, I want you to stay hidden
并一直盯着他
and keep your eyes on him.
如果他下了车
And if you see him get out of that van,
你要立刻告诉我
you need to tell me right away.
好 好
Yes. Yes.
玛纪 他会杀了我的
He's going to kill me, Maggie.
他们对不听话的女孩就是这么做的
That's what they do to girls who misbehave.
然后 他就会杀了我的妹妹索菲亚
And then he's going to kill my sister, Sofia,
来给其他女孩一个警告
to teach the other girls a lesson.
索菲亚来这都是我的错
It's my fault Sofia is here.
是我说服她加入这个交换生项目
I convinced her to join this au pair program
和我一起来的
and come with me.
你们从哪里来
Where are you from?
马尼拉
Manila.
很好 很好 埃利斯
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Elise, you wanna?
打给菲律宾领♥事♥馆♥
Calling the Philippine Consulate.
如果有阿纳丽丝和她妹妹入境美国
If there's paper on when Analis and her sister
时的文件 或许就能给我们
arrived in the States, maybe it'll point us
在哪里接她们的线索
to where they were picked up.
跟我描述一下他们关你的地方
Describe to me the environment where they hold you.
当我们抵达时 亚当和他的同伙收走了我们的文件
When we arrived, Adan and his men took our papers
并把我们和其他女孩像动物一样关进笼子
and locked us up with other girls in cages like animals.
运气好的时候能被关进集装箱
On lucky days, shipping containers.
好了大伙 搜寻船坞
All right, we're looking for a shipyard, people.
好的 现在还在运营的有六个
Right, right, there are six currently in operation.
但它们散布在城市各处
They're spread out throughout the city, though.
有的在史泰登岛 有的在布鲁克林
Staten Island, Brooklyn.
你还记得其他什么吗
Okay, is there anything else you remember?
任何细节都很重要
I mean, every detail matters.
有一次 他把我带进一间墙上有龙的房♥间
Once, he took me to a secret room with a dragon on the wall
这样他就可以 就可以
so that he could... he could...
阿纳丽丝 我非常抱歉
Analis, I'm so sorry.
索菲亚一直会反抗 但也阻止不了他们
Sofia always fought back but couldn't stop them.
我们有一样的纹身
We have matching tattoos.
在我们的手腕上都有一只蝴蝶
A butterfly on our wrists.
她说如果她盯着看
She said if she just stared at it,
就可以假装回到家中的花♥园♥里
she could pretend to be back home in the garden.
请转告她我很抱歉
Please tell her I'm sorry.
阿纳丽丝 你要自己告诉她
Analis, you're gonna tell her yourself.
你能告诉我他们把你们带去哪里接客吗
Can you tell me where they take you to see the men?
他们带我们去了很多地方
They take us lots of places.
各种酒店 有时候是男人的家里
Hotels, sometimes the men's homes,
但多数情况下是其他关我们的地方
but mostly the other places they keep us.
慢着 他们不止把你们关在一个地方
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表