You tell anybody about it?
金博尔威胁敢说出去 -就杀了我母亲
Kimble said he'd kill my mom-if I said anything.
所以学校从未发现?
OK, so this school-never found out.
没有
No.
放假期间我开始行为异常,
I started acting out-over break.
父母察觉不对劲
My parents knew-something was wrong.
我...后来告诉过他们...部分真♥相♥
I-I told them... at some point.
没全说
Not everything.
只是...
Just, you know,
足够引起警觉的程度
enough.
我家三代都是康沃尔校友,
I'm from a third generation-Cornwall family.
父亲不愿相信 或者说不能相信
My dad didn't believe me---or couldn't.
即便他真去质问学校
And even if he had-confronted the school,
康沃尔也只会维护自身声誉
Cornwall would've just-protected its reputation.
所以从未有过调查?
So there was never-an investigation?
没有
No.
世界继续前行,我也一样
The world moved on,-and so did I.
直到你决定派特警队去金博家
Till you decided to send-a SWAT team to Kimble's house.
所以有些事情改变了
So something changed.
是什么事?
What was it?
几个月前大都会队比赛后,
A few months ago-after a Mets game,
我在地铁上看到他
I saw him on the subway.
他老了,但那就是他
He was older, but it was him.
他直视我的眼睛
He looked me right in the eye.
我能看出他根本不知道我是谁,
And I could tell he had-no idea who I was,
在他对我做了那些事之后
after everything-he'd done to me.
这简直...
It just...
挖出了我以为已经埋葬的痛苦
dug up a pain-I thought I'd buried.
就在那时我们决定复仇
And that was when-we decided to get revenge.
我们?谁是"我们"?
We? Who's we?
格兰特,金博还伤害过别人吗?
Grant, did Kimble-hurt somebody else?
另一个学生?
Another student?
所以那人才杀了他?
Is that who killed him?
我没什么要和你说的了
I've got nothing more-to say to you.
你说当时还有另外两名工作人员
Well, you said that there-were two other staff members
在场参与施暴
present during the attacks.
格兰特,我们需要找到他们,好吗?
Grant,-we need to find them, OK?
我需要他们的名字
I need some names here.
我现在要见律师
I wanna talk-to my lawyer now, please.
好吧,格兰特·沃伦20年前
All right,-so Grant Warren was a student
是康沃尔学院的学生
at Cornwall Academy-20 years ago.
据他所述,他曾遭到三名
According to him,-he was sexually abused
康沃尔教职员工的性侵
by a ring of three-Cornwall staff members.
布拉德·金博是被指控的施暴者之一
Brad Kimble was one of-the alleged abusers.
他现在已经死了
He is dead now.
沃伦的不在场证明查得如何?
Where are we-with Warren's alibi?
核实过了,上午8点17分他在市中心
Checks out, he used his-MetroCard at a subway station
地铁站刷了地铁卡,与陪审团遇袭时间吻合,
in Midtown at 8:17 a.m.,-same time as the jury attack,
监控也拍到了他
and security cameras-got him too.
金博遇害时他的工作打卡记录显示在岗
And he was badged in for work-at the time of Kimble's murder.
嗯,但斯考拉询问沃伦时,
Mm, OK, but when Scola-was talking to Warren,
他几乎承认有个同伙,另一个学生
he all but admitted he had-a partner, another student--
很可能也遭受过侵害的人
someone who had also-likely been abused.
缩小排查范围
So let's narrow that down.
找到和他一起看大都会比赛的人了吗?
We ever find out who-he went to the Mets game with?
当晚花旗球场有31000名观众
31,000 fans at Citi Field-that night.
正在分♥析♥监控录像,但 这得查两年
We're analyzing footage, but---- That'll take two years.
学校方面呢? 和沃伦同期就读的
What about the school?-- Well, there's 300 students
有300名学生
that overlapped with Warren-at Cornwall.
我正在筛查他的通话记录和社交媒体,
I'm combing through-his phone records, socials,
寻找关联 目前没发现
looking for a connection---nothing.
他要是肯说名字就快多了
This would go faster-if he gave up a name.
沃伦请了律师,现在闭口不谈
Well, Warren has lawyered up.-He is not talking.
继续深挖
So keep digging.
嘿 嘿
Hey.-- Hey.
尼娜来不了
We lost Nina.
她被叫去布朗克斯执行抓捕了
She got pulled into an-apprehension in the Bronx.
稍后联♥系♥她 现在什么进展?
I'll check in with her later.-Where are we here?
遇到瓶颈了
We're kinda hitting-a brick wall.
沃伦在校期间
There was zero-sexual assault charges filed
没有任何性侵案记录
during the time Warren-attended the academy.
康沃尔校方肯定
Well, Scola at Cornwall-would likely be able
把丑闻压下来了
to put a lid on all of it.
怎么锁定下一个目标?
But how do we find-our next target?
沃伦说还有两名教职员工
Warren said there were-two other staff members
参与侵害学生
who were abusing the boys.
物证组在沃伦家找到本年鉴
ERT found a yearbook-at Warren's home.
他在校期间共有17名教职员工
There were-17 other staff members at Cornwall-during his years there.
很好,重点筛查这些人
Yeah, great, great.-Let's dig into these.
必须找出他们的下一个目标
We need to figure out-who they're gonna hit next.
员工档案可能有线索
Yeah, their employee files-could point us
问题是,档案属于非公♥开♥信♥息
to who we're looking for. Problem is, they aren't public.
说明档案还在康沃尔
Meaning they're still-at Cornwall.
干得好,让斯考拉现在过去
Good work.-Let's get Scola there now.
斯图尔特,欢迎杰出校友
Always a pleasure to have-one of our brightest
重返校园
back on campus, Stuart.
看你现在的成就
Look how far you've come.
谢谢上校
Thank you, Colonel.
学校对我影响深远
This place has a lot-to do with that.
当年你可没少惹麻烦--
Didn't make it easy on us--
那个伶牙俐齿的刺头小子
angly kid with-a smart-ass mouth to match.
记得训练场恶作剧吗?
I seem to remember a prank-gone awry in the field house
把教官的车......
involving-a drill instructor's car--
总跟着你的那个朋友
that friend of yours,-always tagging along.
年少轻狂的事都过去了
Well, teenage pranks-have fallen by the wayside.
嘴皮子倒是没变
Still got the mouth though.
斯考拉探员为何返校?
So what brings you back-to campus, Agent Scola?
应该不是叙旧吧?
I assume this isn't-a social call.
确实不是
No, I'm afraid not.
调查涉及几位前教职员工,
So some former-Cornwall instructors
需要核实相关信息
came up in our investigation.
案情涉及教职人员
I'm afraid that it involves claims
性侵学生的指控
of sexual abuse-by former staff.
你确定?
You're sure of this?
这些陈年旧事
This was all decades ago,
发生在上校您接管学院之前
well before your time-as director of the academy.
康沃尔近百年来一直保持着卓越的声誉
Cornwall has upheld-a reputation for excellence for almost a hundred years
以培养优秀青年著称
of turning boys-into competent young men.
学院声誉受损 也是我们全体师生的耻辱
A stain on its reputation-is a stain on us all.
斯考拉探员,这指控非常严重
Agent Scola,-these are serious allegations.
所以我才来调查
And that's why I'm here.
您作为学生主任
I mean, you're the dean-of the students.
从没有学生举报过?
Not one kid ever came forward?
当然没有,如果有
Of course not.-If we had,
我们早就报♥警♥了
we would have approached-the authorities.
我需要调阅
I am gonna need-to take a look
2004至2010年教职工档案
at the faculty and staff files.2004 to 2010.
请出示正式传票
With the appropriate-subpoena.
史蒂文
Steven.
这涉及法律程序
There are legal ramifications-at play.
校董会需要... 我们愿意配合FBI
The board of trustees---- We're happy to help the FBI.
马上让助理调取档案
My aide will bring them down-right away.
谢谢上校
Thanks, Colonel.
我们还有会议,史蒂文
We are late for a meeting,-Steven.
康沃尔的人员档案
All right, so where are we
查得如何?
with Cornwall's-personnel record?
多数人背景清白
Working through.-Most are squeaky clean.
比如刘易斯上校
Take Colonel Lewis---came to the academy after
陆军光荣退役后
an honorable discharge-from the army,
入职学院担任教官
started off as commandants-of the Cadet Corps.
考评优异,
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表