我们得把米格尔救出来
We need to get Miguel out of here.
内斯特·克鲁兹 我是联邦调查局的
Nestor Cruz, this is Special Agent Maggie Bell.
特别探员玛纪·贝尔
I'm with the FBI.
请你接起投掷式电♥话♥ 这样我们可以直接对话
Please pick up the throw phone so I can talk to you.
好了 就按斯科拉说的 我们需要
All right, per Scola, we need eyes
窥探到大楼内部的情况 别出馊主意
inside this building stat. No bad ideas here.
克鲁兹是我们培训出来的人
We trained Cruz.
我们不能眼看着自己人
We cannot send our agents into a buzz saw.
你刚刚说不要馊主意是吧
You said no bad ideas, right?
我刚刚接入了大楼的无线网络
I just hooked into the building's Wi-Fi.
那如何能帮我们确定克鲁兹在里面
That helps us confirm Cruz is in there how?
这是我从飞行队的塞莱斯特那里学来的
Something I picked up from Celeste on the fly team.
我们可以搞一个类似于
We can run a neural network similar to the one
卡内基梅隆大学开♥发♥的神经网络
they developed at Carnegie Mellon.
能通过无线网络信♥号♥♥的
It maps the phase and amplitude of Wi-Fi signals
反射的相位和振幅来探测大楼内部的构造
bouncing off whatever is inside the structure,
包括人员
including people.
就是把你的无线路由器变成雷达
Turns your Wi-Fi into radar.
嗯 好极了 快试试
Yeah, great. Give it a try.
下载楼层平面图作为交叉参考
Downloading building specs to cross-reference against.
然后开始发射神经网络信♥号♥♥
And launching the neural network now.
好 那现在屏幕上显示的是什么
OK. What am I looking at here?
可视化图像的蓝图
A blueprint of visualized images
实时显示复仇恶魔和米格尔所在建筑物内部的情况
live mapping the building El Diablo and Miguel are in.
好的 这是个人 对吧
Yeah, that's a person, right?
是的 那个应该就是克鲁兹
Yeah, that has got to be Cruz.
那这个就是米格尔了 他还活着
And that's Miguel. He's alive.
现在还活着
For now.
玛纪 我们已经确认 他们二人都在楼内
Hey, Maggie, we've confirmed they're both in there,
而且孩子还活着
and the boy is still alive.
内斯特 我们知道你在里面
Nestor, we know you're in there
也能听得到我喊话
and you can hear me.
我们只想确保米格尔能安全地出来
We just want to get Miguel out safely.
我是特别探员贝尔
Special Agent Bell.
我不想跟你多费口舌
I have no interest in talking to you
也不想跟你们联邦调查局的任何人废话 我已经跟奥尔特加约好了
or anyone in the FBI. Ortega and I made a deal.
他人在哪
Where is he?
联邦调查局想也把他绳之以法
The FBI wants to bring him to justice
这一点跟你别无二致 但是首先
just as much as you do, but first,
你得把米格尔放出来 他不应该受牵连
you need to let Miguel go. He shouldn't be a part of this.
绳之以法可不是关进监狱这么简单
Justice is not a prison cell.
至少对他不是 你们想谈么
Not for him. You want to negotiate?
给我把奥尔特加带来 不然就等着给这孩子收尸
Bring me Ortega, or the boy dies.
我们必须马上突入了
We need to get in there now.
行动
Execute!
等等
Wait!
全体注意
Everyone be advised.
我们刚刚踩到了绊索 楼内埋了炸♥弹♥
We just hit a tripwire. This place is booby trapped.
看这儿
Hello.
前进
Go.
过来
Vamos.
我去追克鲁兹
In pursuit of Cruz.
克鲁兹 站住
Cruz, stop!
在这别动
Don't move.
退后 退后
Get back. Get back.
立刻放下武器
Put the gun down now.
我知道他不会来
I knew he wouldn't show.
现在这一切都是他造的孽
This is his fault, what comes now.
我们不会袖手旁观
We're not gonna stand down
让无辜的人受伤
and let more innocent people get hurt.
你想要为你的妻子和孩子讨个公道
You wanted justice for your wife and children.
但你这样是讨不来的
This isn't it.
要是你们不来 我就得手了
It could have been had you not gotten involved.
玛纪
Maggie.
掩护我
Cover me.
美国保护的都是自己的利益
America always protects her interests,
即便是和奥尔特加
even if it means working with a...
这样的混♥蛋♥合作
[speaks Spanish] Like Ortega.
那个懦夫把你们都给耍了
That coward is playing all of you.
除了他以外 谁都不用死 也包括你
No one else needs to die, including you.
不用费心 我早就是死人一个了
Don't bother. I died long ago!
嗨 嘿 找到你了 你安全了
Hey, hey, I've got you. You're safe.
嫌犯已被击倒
Suspect down.
确认 嫌犯已被击毙
Confirmed. Suspect is down.
玛纪 - 我们没事
Maggie. - We're OK.
都没中枪
We weren't hit.
好了 我们去找你妈妈好么
All right, let's go see your mom, OK?
走吧
Let's go.
特别探员贝尔 泽丹 斯科拉
Special agents Bell, Zidan, and Scola.
这位是缉毒局情报副局长马修·布♥什♥
This is DEA Deputy Chief of Intelligence Matthew Bush.
他的线人为我们提供了复仇恶魔的藏身处
His source tipped us off to El Diablo's hideout.
为了任务顺利完成
I personally wanted to commend
我希望能亲自指挥
you all for a job well done.
各位的成功让乔治·奥尔特加为我们
Your success directly led to Jorge Ortega
提供了三个黑帮团伙的重要情报
providing critical intel on three different cartels.
此时此刻 缉毒局准备在
As we speak, DEA is preparing to launch raids
纽约 迈阿密和埃尔帕索三地同时发起突袭
in New York, Miami, and El Paso.
奥尔特加这么做有什么回报
What did Ortega get in return?
你其实是不想让我直说 对吧
You don't actually need me to spell it out, do you?
所以你是打算把米格尔还给他父亲
So you're just going to give Miguel back to his father?
这事很复杂 - 不 一点儿也不复杂
It's complicated. - No, it's not.
各位的英勇行动让
A lot of drugs will be taken off the street
大量毒品从市面上消失
because of your heroics.
这一切的代价只是一个孩子
All it cost was one kid.
没有我们 你们这辈子都别想找到他
You were never gonna find him without us.
我们各取所需 就这么着吧
We both got what we wanted. Let's leave it at that.
要是你一直这样与虎谋皮
And if you keep making deals with the devil,
时间一长 你会忘了自己应该站哪边
you might forget what side you're on.
我的世界可不像你的那样非黑即白
My world isn't as black and white as yours.
只要你晚上能安心睡着就行 别的无所谓 对吧
Whatever helps you sleep at night, right?
嘟嘟哒哒
Doot, doot.
这孩子今天可是折腾了一天 我都不知道他晚上怎么还能这么精神
I don't know how he's not tired after the day he had.
伊内斯 - 我知道 我知道
Inés... - I know. I know.
我知道我必须要为我今天的所作所为负责
I know I have to answer my part in today.
谢谢你 真是太感谢了
Thank you. Thank you so much.
你把我儿子救回来了
You brought my son back.
让我们过去吧
Give us a beat.
其实我一直都很害怕这一刻 害怕跟孩子道别
I've been dreading this part, saying goodbye.
我想问一下 等我的案子审结以后
Do you think my son is gonna be able to visit me
我儿子能来看我吗
while my case plays out?
他没办法去看你
He won't be able to visit you because
因为那时候他已经离开美国了
he won't be in the United States.
我们会送他回墨西哥
He's going back to Mexico.
你们什么意思 怎么会这样
What do you mean? How could that be?
我父母年龄太大 不能照看他了
My parents, they're too old to take him.
他也不会住在你父母家
He won't be with your parents.
我们国家的政策是让孩子
Our country has a policy to reunite children
回到他法定的父母身边
with their rightful parents.
不 不行 你们不能把他送到他爸爸那
No, no, you can't send him back to his father!
他不是人 他就是个畜生
He's a monster! He's a monster!
你跟我保证过你会保护他
You promised me you would protect him.
说话得算话
You promised that!
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我们也是身不由己 - 不
Our hands are tied. - No!
你们是帮什么人啊
What kind of people are you?
他来了 那个人就是乔治·奥尔特加 哈利斯克的继承人
There he is, Jorge Ortega, the heir to the Jalisco cartel
这种人都能堂而皇之地出现在我们这
in our headquarters because we invited him.
然后我们还要眼睁睁看着他带走这个孩子
And we're just gonna let him drive off with his kid.
我真的以为不会这样的
I really thought today would end differently.
是啊 我也这么想过
Yeah, you and me both.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表