I will do everything in my power-to make sure
为所有受害者付出代价!
that you pay for what you did-to every single one of them.
贾巴尔,目标再现!
Jubal, there he is again.
贾巴尔,再试一次
Jubal, go again.
信♥号♥♥中断
You broke up.
贾巴尔,我们在
Jubal, not sure-if you can hear me.
厨房♥楼梯下的储藏室
We're in a pantry underneath-the stairs off the kitchen.
与第三目标在一起
I'm with the third target.
他就在门外!
He's right outside-your door, Scola.
快点 我们得走了
Come on. We gotta move.
噢,不...
Oh, no, no, no, no.
那扇门撑不住了
That door's not gonna hold.
趴下
Stay down.
联邦调查局 放下武器,诺亚
FBI. Drop the weapon, Noah.
放下枪 立刻
Put it down. Now.
不
No.
里面那个人是怪物
That man in there's a monster.
他活该受报应
He deserves everything-that's coming to him.
你放下枪 我们再来处理这件事!
And we can figure that out-after you put the gun down!
你知道他对我做了什么吗?
Do you know what he did to me?
对格兰特做了什么?
What he did to Grant?
他对那个……
What he did to the--
天知道
who knows
多少男孩?
how many boys?
别逼我开枪
Don't make me shoot you.
求你了
Please.
我们当初报♥警♥时
You know, when we tried-to take this to the police,
他们说,呃,
they told us that, uh,
诉讼时效已过
the statute of limitations-had passed.
对性侵儿童的人♥渣♥ -听我说
Against a child rapist.-- Listen to me.
你是受害者
You are a victim.
我们还能用联邦罪名送刘易斯入狱
We can still put Lewis away-on federal charges.
他逃不掉,但你现在必须放下枪
He will not walk, but you have-to put the gun down now.
放下枪!
Put it down!
立刻!
Now!
面朝墙! -好
On the wall!-- OK.
身上还有其他武器吗?
You got anymore weapons-on you?
唔
Mm-mm.
嫌犯已控制
Suspect's in custody.
干得好 斯科拉呢?
Great work. What about Scola?
快走 - 我们没事
Come on.-- We're OK.
出来了 -好 好
Coming out.-- OK. OK.
快来 快点
Come on. Come on.
你怎么样?还好吗?
How are you? You OK?
只是有点擦伤
I'm just a little banged up,-is all.
你没事就好
I'm just glad you're OK.
我会准备一大杯苏格兰威士忌
I will have a giant glass-of scotch waiting for you
等你回家,好吗?
when you get home, OK?
谢谢你
Thank you.
我需要几分钟
Yeah, I'm just gonna take-a couple minutes
缓一缓
and get my head right.
当然 慢慢来
Yeah. Of course.-Take your time.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
Love you too.
嘿
Hey.
刚和贾巴尔通话
Just talked to Jubal.
自从上校被捕的消息传出
Ever since the news-of the colonel's arrest broke,
举报热♥线♥就被打爆了
the tip lines-have been flooded.
天
Wow.
其他康沃尔学生? -对
Other Cornwall students?-- Yeah.
他的潜在受害者名单不断增加
His list of alleged victims-is growing,
时间跨度几十年
dating back decades.
他会付出代价的
He's gonna pay for what he did.
学院会怎样?
What about the academy?
也要负责
It'll pay too.
这地方曾是我生命的重要部分
This place is just such-a huge part of who I am.
我对此心怀感激
I'm grateful for that.
但我很幸运,OA
And I got lucky, OA.
这种事可能发生在任何人身上
Could've happened-to any one of us.
比如你朋友
Like your friend.
是啊,我一直没弄明白
Yeah, never understood
戴维为何那样做
why David did it.
他明明备受关爱
He was so loved.
人生还有大好前程
And he had-so much ahead of him.
这让我觉得
Just made me feel like
自己从未真正了解他
I never really knew him.
他不说的事 你自然无法知晓
You can't know-what he didn't tell you.
我只想让他知道 他本可以倾诉
Yeah, just wanted him-to know that he could've.
现在我懂了
And now I understand.
我想他
I miss him.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表