剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表
Yeah. Yeah.
好了 好了
I'm about to catch you. You can't catch me.
我要抓到你了 你抓不到
Oh, no, you're blitzing.
少来 你这是偷袭
No way.
不可能
Emmett Grant at the 20, 15, 10...
埃米特·格兰特冲进了20分线 15分 10分...
But the big mans on his tail.
但大个子紧追不放
Its like he's gone.
他被甩掉了
Yeah, yeah, yeah!
赢了
Oh, hey, Ginny.
你好 金妮
Hey, Chris.
你好 克里斯
So you're babysitting?
你在带小孩
Just till my mom gets home.
我妈不在家
I'm not a baby.
我不是小孩子
We're gonna eat meatball sandwiches and play Xbox.
我们说好去吃肉堡三明治 打游戏
We are.
会的
Look, you go get us set and I'll be up in a minute,
你先去准备好 我马上就来
Okay, Em?
好吗
Its not gonna be a minute.
不会是马上的
You always say a minute.
你总是说马上
Its never a minute.
马上之后还是马上
So what are you doing?
你准备做什么
Going home to work on algebra, but I don't really get it.
回家做代数作业 不过我不太会做
Do you?
你会吗
Graphing equations, kind of.
作图方程还行
Can you show me?
能教教我吗
No!
不要
We were a few blocks away when we heard the call.
接警的时候我们就在几个街区外
What happened?
什么情况
Single explosion, first floor,
一层发生单起爆♥炸♥事故
right in the corner of the building.
是大楼拐角处的房♥间
Nails, BBS, any kind of shrapnel?
有发现钉子 或者什么弹片吗
Not that we found.
还没发现
What time was the explosion exactly?
爆♥炸♥发生的具体时间呢
Reports peg it at 4:03.
报告显示是四点零三分
Its nine minutes ago.
九分钟之前
We need every emergency vehicle headed here
把所有救援车都调过来
stopped outside the perimeter.
在警戒线外待命
Evacuate this building.
疏散楼内居民
I got half a dozen guys inside
我们里面有六七个人
checking structural damage,
检查结构损坏
twice that many going door to door...
十几个人挨门挨户...
Then you have them grab
那你让他们看见谁
anyone they can see and get out right now.
就带着谁 马上撤离
Oh, my God, my kids are in there!
天啊 我孩子们还在里面
Ma'am, ma'am, you cant go in, ma'am.
女士 你不能进去 女士
Let me through!
让我过去
My boys are in there!
我的孩子们在里面
We have the fire department
消防队的人
that's bringing everyone else that they can, okay?
会尽可能把人都带出来 好吗
But I don't see them.
可我没看见他们
Mom, Mom, I'm over here!
妈妈 我在这
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Mom. Oh, my God. Thank God.
妈妈 天哪 谢天谢地
Where's Emmett, baby?
埃米特呢
He--he went inside, Mom.
他 他进去了 妈妈
No, no, no, no, no.
不 不
He's right inside, hes only seven,
他在里面 他才七岁
and he knows not to open the door for anyone.
他知道不能给陌生人开门
Okay, okay, just stay with me for just a minute.
冷静 先和我待在这
You don't understand. He's my baby.
你不明白 他是我的孩子
Listen, I know every instinct is telling you to go in there,
听着 我知道你的本能在让你进去找他
but you just need to--
但你要...
Oh, my leg!
我的腿
Wait, its coming down!
楼要塌了
Freeze the 20 blocks around 142nd and Stivers.
封锁142号♥大街和斯塔沃街周边二十个街区
Shut down all subway lines into and out of the Bronx.
关闭途径布朗克斯区的所有地铁
And give Port Authority the heads up that bridges,
让港务局注意 全市的桥梁
tunnels, and train stations citywide are next.
隧♥道♥ 火车站 都可能是下个目标
How many didn't make it out?
死伤情况如何
NYPDs working on a tenant list.
纽约警局在整理租户名单
Lot of people home.
很多人都在家
So who's making a statement with this
有人声明为此事负责吗
and why?
理由呢
We were on the scene for 90 seconds before the second bang.
我们赶到才一分半 就发生了第二次爆♥炸♥
We only had time to rush an evacuation.
只来得及简单疏散
I just shut down half the city
我刚刚封锁了半个城
and I can't open it up until we know it's safe.
确认安全前都要保持封锁
Who else is already here?
还有什么人到场了
PD, FD, Emergency Management.
警局 消防 应急管理处
ATF and Homeland Security are on their way.
火管局和国土安♥全♥部♥在来的路上
I'll deconflict, but FBI owns the risk for what happens next,
我去斡旋 但联邦调查局要承担可能的风险
so you two own this case.
你们两个负责本案
If you came over to apologize...
你要是来道歉的...
I know there's no apology or explanation
我知道任何道歉和解释
changes what happened. My baby died.
都于事无补 我的孩子死了
That's what happened.
事情就是这样
I'm beyond sorry.
我非常遗憾
I can't begin to even understand
我甚至很难想象
how you're feeling right now.
你正承担怎样的痛苦
You don't have kids, do you?
你没有孩子吧
I don't have children, no.
我没有
No, you can't understand.
你的确不能理解
You probably think that you did me a favor.
你可能还觉得你帮了我
Ma'am, what Agent Bell did...
女士 贝尔探员做的...
Emmett was only seven.
埃米特只有七岁啊
He was small for his age, but he was really smart.
他个子不高 但那么聪明
You should have let me die in there.
你还不如让我死在那里
Those blasts came from
爆♥炸♥点是
the first floor corner apartment, right?
一层角落的公♥寓♥ 对吗
Yeah, you know who lived there?
知道谁住那吗
Felton Ames.
费尔顿·埃姆斯
This is the buildings super.
真是个好房♥客
Who's Felton Ames?
费尔顿·埃姆斯是谁
A scumbag drug dealer.
一个该死的毒贩
Been trying to get him out of the building for a year.
一年来都想把他揪出来
If he had some rank, he could have been a target.
要是他级别很高 就可能成为目标
Yeah, he was always parading around like some big deal:
他一直招摇过市
red silk suits, fools with guns taking him around.
穿着红绸衣 带着一群持枪的手下
We'll check into him.
我们会查他的
What do you have?
发现什么了
A body in the apartment that took the brunt of this.
爆♥炸♥第一受害人的尸体
Peek under.
看下面
There's a foot and the bottom of some red suit pants.
有只脚 还有一截红绸裤
Sounds like it could be Felton Ames.
可能是费尔顿·埃姆斯
All right, let's get him out, see what we have.
把他弄出来看看吧
Is that a cell phone? Yeah, looks like it.
是手♥机♥吗 看起来是
It's melted to his leg.
熔化到他的腿里了
Two bombs, and they both went boom,
两个炸♥弹♥ 全部引爆
which means whoever were looking for
我们的犯人
knows what they're doing.
很清楚自己的目的
First lick of the ice cream cone
先挑起点事端
always goes to National Security.
接着就危及国♥家♥安♥全♥
And I say NSA, CIA, Homeland Security,
国♥家♥安♥全♥局 中♥央♥情报局 国土安♥全♥部♥
nothing on the wires or in the chatrooms
在过去72小时内
for the last 72 hours.
没有收到消息
And no reaction since.
爆♥炸♥后也无人声明
Well, if any terrorist group could claim it, they would
如果是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 会声明对事件负责的
and I like the story were building in the field anyway:
但我更倾向现场的理论
someone targeting a Mac Baller Blood named Felton Ames.
马克巴勒帮的头领费尔顿·埃姆斯是目标
Tony, can NYPD fill them in?
托尼 纽约警局补充说明一下
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表