他们把那个地方翻了个底朝天
They tossed that place inside out.
你猜怎么着 根本没货
And guess what? No product.
你要干什么
What are you--
我不喜欢骗子 弗雷迪
I don't like liars, Freddy.
马里奥 没事的
Mario, it's fine.
我要是死了 你的货也找不到了
If I'm gone, you won't find your supply.
你应该感谢我 伙计
You should be thanking me, man.
到处都是警♥察♥ 幸好我把货提前挪走了
There are cops everywhere. You're lucky I moved it.
我可以把所有的货给你
I can get you your product.
我只需要等等 等到风声小一点的时候
I just needed to wait until there were less eyes on me.
现在既然都说清楚了 那就去拿你的货吧
Now that we're clear, let's get you your refund.
马里奥 求你了
Mario, please.
时间截止到明天
You have till tomorrow.
应该没问题 - 很好
It shouldn't be a problem. - Good.
为了以防万一 我整了份保险
Because just in case, took out an insurance policy.
我拿到货 你的朋友能平安归来
I get my product, you get your friend Alistair back.
之后我们两清
Then we're done.
故事结局了
Like done-done.
好了 你们都听到那个男人说的了
Okay, you heard it from the man himself.
我们现在要处理一起绑♥架♥案
We now have a kidnapping on our hands.
贝塞拉兄弟挟持了
The Becerra brothers are holding
阿利斯泰尔·唐奈利 问题是人被关在哪里
Alistair Donnelly captive. The question is where.
他们说是从兄弟会那里把他带走的
They said they took him from the frat.
有监控摄像头吗
Does it have any security cameras?
都坏了
None that are working.
纽约警♥察♥局在校园里还有少部分警力
NYPD has still got a minimal presence on campus,
但是没接到任何电♥话♥或者报告
but no calls or reports have come in either.
我一直关注社交媒体内容
I've been monitoring social media
那些带有校园附近地理标签的
geotags around the campus.
其中有一条引人注目 是在Tiktok上发布的
One post stood out, a TikTok from a dorm
位置靠近兄弟会的房♥子 - 好了 伙计们
near the frat house. - Okay, guys...
看起来录像是被
It looks like it was interrupted
宿舍外面发生的事打断了
by whatever was happening outside their dorm room.
哦 我的天哪
Like, oh, my God.
是啊 我敢打赌阿利斯泰尔·唐奈利
Yeah, yeah, yeah, what do you wanna bet
就在那辆车的后备箱里
Alistair Donnelly's in that trunk.
我不能确认 但是我同意你的看法
I can't confirm, but I'm with you.
很有可能就是他
That's probably him.
能看到车牌号♥吗 - 画质有点糊
Can we get a plate? - It's a little blurry.
好吧 对那辆挑战者车发出全境通告
All right, let's put a BOLO out on that Challenger,
看看能不能找到线索
see if we can pick up a thread.
与此同时我去联♥系♥纽约警♥察♥局
Meantime, I'll get with NYPD.
列出这些家伙常去的据点清单
Get a list of strongholds these guys use.
他们要杀了阿利斯泰尔就像他们杀了杰克布那样
They're gonna kill Alistair, just like they killed Jacob.
我们不会让那种事情发生的
We are not gonna let that happen.
贝塞拉兄弟会因为杀了杰克布而受到惩罚
The Becerras are gonna go down for Jacob's murder,
但是我们得先把你的朋友安全地救出来
but we need to get your friend out of there safely first.
我们给你准备了一个袋子 你可以把它带给马里奥
We're setting up a bag for you to take to Mario.
计划是这样的 你去送货
The plan is, you make that delivery
我们去把阿利斯泰尔救回来
so we can get Alistair back.
我觉得这行不通
I don't think that's gonna work.
我觉得 这样太迟了
I think-- I think it's too late.
你是什么意思
What do you mean?
马里奥说他把他当作人♥质♥扣押了
Mario said he was holding him as collateral.
的确 马里奥是这么说的
Yeah, Mario said that,
但是现在塞萨尔也被牵扯进来了
but now Cesar's involved.
如果马里奥是负责出谋划策的
If Mario is the brains,
那塞萨尔就是负责冲锋陷阵的
then Cesar is the fist beating your face in.
他以折磨人为乐
He makes people bleed for fun.
在保龄球馆时 你说你认为
At the bowling alley, you said that you think
塞萨尔要对杰克布的死负责
Cesar is responsible for Jacob's death.
他疯了
He's insane.
你告诉我他把杰克布的头砸烂了
You tell me he caved in the side of Jacob's head,
我信你 如果他抓了阿利斯泰尔
I'd believe you, and if he grabbed Alistair,
我不知道 我很害怕
I don't know, man, I'm scared.
求你们了 你们得在阿利斯泰尔被杀之前快点找到他
Please, you gotta find Alistair before they pop him.
塞萨尔会在哪里关押阿利斯泰尔呢
Where could Cesar be holding Alistair?
我不知道 我怎么会知道呢
I don't know. How would I know?
你是在哪里取货呢
Where did you pick up the product?
每次都会是个新地点
Never the same place twice.
但实际上 我们第一次见面的时候
But, actually, first time we met,
马里奥开车载我在布朗克斯区兜风了一个小时
Mario drove me around the Bronx for an hour
直到我们到了一家汽车修理厂
till we got to some body shop.
他们提供定制改装服务
They do custom mods.
他们在我的卡车上安装了一个陷阱
They installed the trap in my truck.
塞萨尔在里面等我们
Caesar was in there waiting for us in,
有一个像是办公室的地方
like, an office.
也许那就是他们的老巢
Maybe it's their headquarters.
那个汽车修理厂叫什么
What's the name of that body shop?
嘿 马库斯 很感谢你能过来
Hey, Marcus. Thank you for coming in.
我们有了新情报
So, listen, we got new intelligence
是在你们的调查里没发现的
that your investigation didn't reveal.
恭喜你
Mazel tov.
希伯来语 犹太人母语
贝塞拉家族经营的一个修车厂的位置
The location of a body shop the Becerras operate.
天堂牌汽车 我们知道它
Paradiso Motors, we know it.
这是他们合法生意之一
It's one of their legitimate businesses.
我认为是看起来这样
I think it appears that way.
但我们的情报显示 他们在车♥库♥里给汽车安上存贮装置
But our intel says they use the garage to fit cars with traps
用来藏 呃 任何需要藏的东西
to conceal, well, whatever needs concealing.
你们里面有眼线吗 - 没有
You got eyes inside? - We do not.
但我们非常希望有
But we would very much like to get some.
我打电♥话♥就是为了这个
That's why I called.
对 所以你先是监视了我的目标
Yeah, so first you set up surveillance on my target,
现在又想暴露我们的调查
and now you wanna expose our investigation
还不知道里面是谁或者是什么
without knowing who or what's inside,
包括你的受害者 - 不不
including your victim. - No. No.
我们不会贸然行动 除非我们确认
We will not move in unless we confirm
那个孩子被扣押在他们那里
that they're holding the kid in there.
位置是我们找到的 但突袭是你的
We found the location, but the bust is yours.
依我看 都是我的
It's all mine as far as I'm concerned.
得了吧 马库斯
Come on, Marcus.
我建议我们一起行动
I'm suggesting that we move together.
你找到的任何东西
Anything you find as far as it pertains
只要与你的案子有关 证据 荣誉
to your case, the evidence, the--the credit,
都是纽约警♥察♥局的
it's all NYPD.
我们不能在这件事上掉链子 瓦伦汀
We can't let this slip through the cracks, Valentine.
也就是说 无论这个修车厂是什么
That means whatever this body shop is,
它必须不止这些
it's gotta be more than that.
明白了
Understood.
不 谢谢局长
No, thank you, Commissioner.
显然我一点都不知道 我也绝不会
Obviously, I had no idea, and I would never
让这样的事情发生
let something like this slide.
绝对
Absolutely.
我们的特权不包括像这样的恩惠
Our privilege does not extend to favors such as this.
但我会很感激 如果你能在我们之间
But I would appreciate it if you would keep this
保持这样的信任 相信我会处理这个
just between us and trust that I will handle this.
谢谢
Thank you.
那里有辆蓝色的挑战者跑车
There's the blue Challenger.
D小队到达建筑前
Delta's at building.
好的 我们掩护前面
Okay, we'll cover the front.
我们等你信♥号♥♥ - 收到
We'll wait for your signal. - Copy.
好的 嘿
All right. Hey.
如果我们真的采取行动 得由我来决定
If we do move on this, it is my call.
对对 我同意
Yeah, yeah, I'm good with that.
我们即将看到内部情况
We're about to get eyes on the inside,
了解我们面临的是什么 我们做得怎么样
see what we're dealing with. How are we doing?
很好 快到了
Good. Almost there.
我们进去了 - 是的
We're in. - Yeah.
入口有两个守卫
Two guards at the entrance.
还有一个 我想是三个
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表