And no one is coercing you into this procedure--
丈夫或者男朋友
a husband, a boyfriend?
没有 我单身
No, I'm single.
那么你怎么如此确信自己永远不想要孩子
But how can you be so sure that you'll never want kids?
我的职业
My job.
我是咨♥询♥顾问
I'm a consultant,
每周都要服务不同的客户
and I have a different client every week,
他们需要我全情投入
and they need all of me.
如果我有孩子
And if I had a child,
需要我全情投入的就会是他们
they would need and deserve all of me.
定位系统已锁定
All right, GPS has been secured
马里昂医生的车
to Dr. Marion's vehicle.
斯科拉 我们有麻烦了
Scola, we have a problem.
那个穿格子衫的大块头
The big guy in the plaid shirt
是丹尼尔 露娜 汉娜的男朋友
is Daniel Luna, Hannah's boyfriend.
看样子他是去找那位医生的
I think he's going to go pay the doctor a visit.
我们不能放任不管 - 我来处理
We can not let that happen. - I'm on it.
你让我想起我的妻子
You remind me of my wife.
愿她安息
May she rest in peace.
她当时也很担心照顾不好我们的孩子
She was also afraid that she'd mess up our kids.
但母性本能 这是生物学
But maternal instinct, that's biology.
我保证 女人天生知道如何成为母亲
I promise you, women know how to be moms.
丹尼尔·露娜 联邦调查局特别探员斯科拉
Daniel Luna, Special Agent Scola with the FBI.
你即将影响一项
You are about to walk into
进行中的卧底调查
an active undercover investigation.
我不在乎 - 停下
I don't care! - Hey, no.
那混♥蛋♥知道汉娜在哪
That bastard knows where Hannah is.
这是我的选择
This is my choice.
所以如果你能在这份文件上签名
So if you could please just sign the paperwork
再帮我安排手术 我会非常感激
and schedule my procedure, I would appreciate that.
看着我
Look at me.
你会毁掉我们为找到她所做的一切
You are going to jeopardize our ability to find her.
那混♥蛋♥知道她在哪里
That sick son of a bitch knows where she is.
而他会老老实实告诉我 - 别这样 丹尼尔 他不会告诉你的
And he's going to tell me! - No, no, Daniel, no, he's not.
他什么都不会说
He's not telling you anything.
如果是你女朋友 你会怎么做
If it was your girlfriend, what would you do?
我会祈祷调查本案的是我们这样的团队
I'd pray for a team like ours.
你可以摘掉手套吗
So can you take off your gloves?
我对乳胶过敏
I have a latex allergy.
这是丁腈手套 防过敏的
They're nitrile, allergy friendly.
真好 - 这人很谨慎
Oh. - The man's careful.
你冷静下来了
You good?
没事了
I'm good.
没事了
I'm good.
好了 丹尼尔正在离开
All right, Daniel is standing down.
你要不要考虑一下宫内节育器
Would you consider an IUD?
避孕有效期大概十年 完全可逆
That's up to ten years, fully reversible.
我今天就能做
I can do it today.
这家伙还真是坚持己见
This guy is relentless.
法医说他在最近这位死者身上
Guys, the ME said that the flakes he found
发现的碎屑是黑曜石
on her latest victim are obsidian,
是火山活动地带的物质
found in areas with volcanic activity.
好奇怪 - 整件案子都很奇怪
Weird. - This whole case is weird.
我听说置入宫内节育器很疼
Oof, I mean, I've heard that IUD insertion is quite painful.
你这有比布洛芬更强效的药吗
Do you have anything stronger than ibuprofen?
机智啊
Smart pivot.
我还真有
I have something.
这是一种肌肉松弛剂 可以减轻你的焦虑
It's a muscle relaxant. It'll reduce your anxiety.
这药可能会让你昏迷一会儿 不过我会照顾好你
It might knock you out a bit, but I'll take care of you.
三♥唑♥仑♥
Triazolam.
我没听说过这药 - 就是这个
I've never heard of it. - That's it.
三♥唑♥仑♥ 在另一个受害者体内也发现了
Triazolam, the drugs found on the other vics.
干得漂亮
Good work.
我们之后再搞指纹
We'll get the prints another way.
快离开 玛纪
Get out of there, Maggie.
哦对了 我开车来的
You know what? I'm driving.
不过我保证 一定考虑这个办法
But I promise, I will think about it.
好的
OK.
霍普会在前面招待你
Hope will take good care of you at the front.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这个给你
There you go.
我去备份一下 马上回来
Let me make a copy of these. Just a moment, hun.
很酷吧
Pretty cool, huh?
我爸是个收藏家
My dad's a collector.
是从火山玻璃上剥落下来的
They're flaked from volcanic glass.
石器时代的医生用它们做手术
Stone age surgeons used them.
哇 这些是黑曜石吗
Wow. Are they obsidian?
是的
They are.
它们现在依然比任何
And they're still 500 times sharper
金属手术刀锋利五百倍
than any steel surgical scalpel.
原来如此
Hmm.
亚当·马里昂 你涉嫌谋杀 现在对你施行逮捕
Adam Marion, you're under arrest for murder.
什么 - 你听到我说的话了
Excuse me? - You heard me.
什么 - 等等 等等
What? - Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
什么谋杀 停下来
Murder? Hey, stop!
什么情 - 爸
What is-- - Dad!
你说自己的工作需要很多时间
Well, at least you told the truth
这点是真的
about having a demanding job.
我在这里干什么呢
What am I doing here?
哀悼
Grieving.
我知道失去另一半是什么感受
You know, I know what it's like to lose a spouse,
失去挚爱之人
to lose the person that you loved the most,
他们明明值得世上的一切
who deserved so much more out of life.
却从你身边被无情地夺走
And they just get ripped away from you.
所以现在你能做的只有
So now, all you can do is really just
抓住每个关于他们的瞬间
hold on to every little piece of them,
无论代价是什么
no matter what it costs.
对你的遭遇我深表同情
I'm sorry for your loss.
但共情这出戏码对我没用
But this empathetic act won't work.
我已经知道你是个骗子了
I already know you're a liar.
你不会让她起死回生 - 我当然知道
You'll never get her back. - I know that.
但你还是做了
But you try anyway.
这些女人向你寻求帮助
These women came to you for help,
但你不喜欢她们的生活方式 对不对
but you didn't like their lifestyle choices, right?
于是你试图改变她们的主意
So you try to change their minds.
你把她们改造成你妻子达西的模样
You make them look like your wife, Darcy.
想让她们变成又一个达西
Try to get them to be more like her.
当改造失败时 你就杀了她们
And when it didn't work, you killed them
仅仅因为她们不想要孩子
for what they wanted.
不 不对 这不是真的
No, no, that is absolutely not true!
这些女人都去过你的诊所
All of these women were at your practice.
这是巧合
That's a coincidence.
你的黑曜石手术刀与凶器相符
Your obsidian scalpel was a match for the murder weapon.
三♥唑♥仑♥ 你选择的镇静药
Triazolam, your drug of choice,
在所有受害者体内都发现了
were found on all three victims.
不 三♥唑♥仑♥是意外订购的
No, the triazolam was ordered by accident.
我只是想清库存
I was just trying to use it up.
而且我甚至没注意手术刀不见了
And I didn't even notice that a scalpel was missing.
你把汉娜·雷斯拉关在哪了
Where are you holding Hannah Resella?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不是你要找的人
I'm not who you're looking for.
我是个医生 - 你是杀人凶手
I'm a doctor. - You're a murderer!
你不认同我的价值观 行
You don't agree with my values, fine.
但我永远不会伤害患者
But I would never harm a patient,
更不可能以达西的名义
certainly not in Darcy's name!
我和你一样发过誓
I took an oath like you.
求你了 去对比我的指纹和基因
Please, run my prints, my DNA.
我没叫律师来 因为我没什么可隐瞒的
There's not a lawyer here because I have nothing to hide.
这医生把我说服了
I mean, Doc's got me convinced.
你觉得他是在演戏 还是
You think he's putting on a show, or--
线索之间的联♥系♥应该是对的
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表