Saranac Lake PD investigated
霍普的继父是自杀身亡的
Hope's stepfather's death as a suicide.
地址为枫树巷267号♥
Address is listed as 267 Maple Lane.
霍普就在这里
Hope is here.
希望汉娜也在这里
Hopefully with Hannah.
所有人 包围这个房♥子
Everyone, stack on the house.
就位
Set.
行动 冲 冲
Move, move, move!
汉娜
Hannah!
她一定是在地下室里
She's got to be in the basement.
在这里 - 救命
Here! - Help!
救命
Help!
救命 救命
Help! Help!
汉娜 我们是联邦调查局
Hannah, we're the FBI.
派一辆救护车到我们的位置
Send an ambo to our location.
你现在安全了
You're safe now.
坚持住 好吗 汉娜
Stay with us, OK, Hannah?
你会没事的 救援正在赶来的路上
You're going to be OK. Help is on the way.
我们这里急需创伤敷料 快送下来
We need trauma dressing down here ASAP.
玛纪 他逃走了
Maggie, she's in the wind.
特警队请注意
SWAT, be advised,
嫌疑犯逃进了树林里
suspect has fled into the woods.
请封锁并保护车辆
Secure the perimeter and the vehicle
以防嫌疑犯逃回
in case she comes back.
走哪条路
Which way?
玛纪 我有所发现
Maggie, I got something.
我也是
Yeah, so do I.
好吧 她试图扰乱我们的视线
OK, she's trying to throw us off.
她应该就在附近
Well, she can't be far.
好吧 分头行动
OK, let's split up.
嘿
Hey.
霍普 把刀放下
Hope, you need to put the knife down.
这是你离开这里的唯一方法
It's the only way you're walking out of here.
这并不是唯一的方法
It's not the only way.
放下刀
Put down the knife.
我好累
I'm so tired.
那些漂亮的女孩
Those pretty girls,
她们的生活令人精疲力尽
their lives were just exhausting.
没有安全可言
No security.
你只是想帮助她们而已
And you're just trying to help them.
是的 她们有上天恩赐的礼物
Yes. They have a gift.
我试图让她们明白这一点 我试了
I tried to show them that. I tried!
但是她们无法被救赎
But they couldn't be saved.
她们不配拥有这些礼物
They didn't deserve what they had.
她们的礼物就是生育
And their gift is being able to have children.
这是女人的天赋
That's what women do!
她们就是完整的
They weren't broken!
所以现在你把怒气发泄在
So now you're taking your anger out on the women
选择绝育的女人身上了
who are choosing infertility?
你不明白
You don't understand.
霍普 你现在立刻放下刀子
Hope, you need to put down the knife right now.
不
No.
我可以帮你
I can help you.
我的一生中从未有人帮助过我 哪怕一天
No one's ever helped me a day in my life.
我的人生从来都不完整
I've never been enough.
拥有自己的孩子并不表示
Having your own children doesn't dictate
你是否完整
whether you are enough.
你和她们一样
You're just like them.
嘿 小宝贝 - 你好
Hey, bug. - Hi.
过得怎么样 - 很好
How are you doing? - Good.
你能先上楼洗一下吗
All right, can you go upstairs, get cleaned up?
嗯哼 - 多谢
Mm-hmm. - Thanks.
回头见 小朋友
See you, kiddo.
家庭作业在外层袋子里
Homework is in the outer folder.
好的 水瓶放在里面了
OK. - The water bottle is in there.
好的
Great.
凯文 我能和你聊一下吗
Kevin, can I talk to you for a second?
行啊 没问题
Yeah, of course.
是关于艾拉的日常生活
It's about Ella's routine.
如果她和你一直住在一起呢
What if she did stay with you, full-time?
我想这对她来说是最好的
I think it's what's best for her.
嘿 我们会想出办法的
Hey, we can figure it out.
我爱艾拉 我也爱杰西
I love Ella, and I love Jess,
我也真的很想能够做到这一点
and I really wanted to be able to do this,
但是如果我留下艾拉 我就等于把她置于危险之中
but if I keep Ella, I'm putting her in harm's way.
我做不到
I can't do that.
好的 你需要多少时间都行
OK, whatever time you need.
你知道我们爱艾拉
You know we love Ella.
我们随时都在这里支持你
We're always here for you.
我们明天再详谈吧
Let's talk about it more tomorrow.
好的
OK.
为什么我们晚餐要吃冰淇淋
Why are we having ice cream for dinner?
如果你不想吃
If you don't want it,
我可以给你做一些鱼条
I can make you some fish sticks.
呃 好恶心
Ew, gross.
我是在开玩笑
I'm kidding.
我们没有鱼条
We don't have fish sticks.
我什么时候给你吃过鱼条呢
When have I ever given you fish sticks?
有时候 你就会有那种感觉
Sometimes, you just have one of those days where...
你晚餐需要吃冰淇淋
you need ice cream for dinner.
今天就是这样的一天吗
And today was one of those days?
是的
Yeah.
你还想要一些太妃糖吗
You want some more fudge?
不用了 多谢
No thanks.
这样足够了
I'm good.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表