服役了七年
Seven years under her belt.
办案量正常 无功无过
Average caseload, no reprimands or accolades.
无足轻重
Unremarkable.
是的 除了有前沿组织的纹身
Yeah, except for the Forefront tattoo.
他们的成员貌似都有
They all seem to have that.
我们上次对峙前沿组织时
So last time we dealt with Forefront,
他们潜入的是法警局
they were inside the Marshals Service.
是的 他们潜入♥联♥♥合♥行♥动♥中心窃取情报
Yeah, inside the JOC stealing intel,
破坏我们的调查
crippling our investigations.
是的
Right.
在我们瓦解他们之后 其幕后之人
And after we shut them down, whoever is running them
不知如何招募到了FBI探员
was somehow able to recruit FBI agents.
虽然难以置信
As unthinkable as that is,
但真正的问题是 他们现在要干嘛
the real question is, what do they want now?
这是我今天早上见的人
Well, this is the guy that I met with this morning.
他叫凯文 ·萨克斯顿 在国防部负责物流
Kevin Saxton, DOD logistics.
他告诉我他在工作中发现
He was telling me about a terror plot
一场针对纽约办公室的恐袭计划
that came across his desk targeting the New York office.
玛纪和OA正在去凯文家的路上
Maggie and OA are on their way to Kevin's apartment,
希望他们能找到些线索
so hopefully they'll find something.
我担心的是
I mean, what... what worries me is...
有多少前沿组织的成员潜伏在我们局里
How many more Forefront operatives are inside the FBI?
以及他们在哪里
And where they are.
铸博 我们得谈谈对你的安保
Jubal, we've gotta start talking about your protection.
他们见过你的脸 - 我能照顾好自己
They saw your face. - I can take care of myself.
听着 前沿组织会杀掉任何
Listen, Forefront went in to kill anyone
会暴露他们计划的人
who could reveal their plan.
他们现在有个后患 就是你
Now they have a loose end: you.
长官
Sir.
助理局长雷诺兹
ADIC Reynolds.
副助理局长基恩
Deputy Assistant Director Keane.
伊索贝尔
Isobel.
驻外站点死了六个人
Six dead at an offsite station.
上帝保佑你逃了出来 我想知道细节
Thank God you got out. I'd love to hear how.
就是现在
Right now, in fact.
好的
Yeah.
今天早上 你在危机处理中心见一个
This morning, you were meeting with a DOD informant
国防部的举报人
at the Threat Intake Center.
他跟你说了什么
What'd he tell you?
在他说出详情前 我们就遭到了袭击
We were hit before I was able to get much from him,
但他称行动代号♥为"新一日"
but he...he called the op A New Day.
在你的报告里 你把这个举报人
In your report, you refer to this informant
称作吹哨人
as a whistleblower.
为什么叫他吹哨人 你已经
Why that term, whistleblower? Did you already...
你有些紧张
You're nervous.
我只是希望我们能预知更多
I just...I wish we knew more.
我明白
I hear you.
他们是如何进入大楼的
How'd they get access to the building?
长官 他们枪杀了守卫
Shot the guard, sir.
大门的密♥码♥每二十四小时更换一次
Well, the code at the front door changes every 24 hours.
那个地点的用处是机密
The purpose of that location is a secret.
对于他们是如何进入的 你有任何想法吗
Do you have any notion as to how they got in?
只有一个解释 他们有帮手
One explanation. They have help.
前沿组织在局里有内应
Forefront has people inside the bureau,
或许就在这幢楼里
maybe inside this building.
是的 这点我们看法一致
Yeah, on that we can agree.
我一直在监视他们的动态
I've been keeping tabs on them.
前沿组织很狡猾
Forefront is cunning.
他们已经渗透进我们的机构
They've burrowed into our institutions.
他们很擅长隐藏于众目睽睽之下
They're good at hiding in plain sight.
这也使得他们很难被发现
Makes them difficult to sniff out.
而你 助理特工主管瓦伦泰
And yet you, ASAC Valentine,
不止一次遭遇过这个组织的袭击
have encountered and survived not one,
但这两次都幸免于难
but two attacks by this group.
这就是在浪费时间 铸博是最优秀的特工
This is a waste of time. Jubal is as good as they come.
这一点上 我们的看法可能不同
There, we may not agree.
看了你的档案后 我得说这履历让人瞠目结舌
Reading your file, it's no novella, I'll tell you that.
你在被拒绝晋升最高职位后
You stayed with the bureau even after being
仍然留在了局里
passed over for the top job.
换做其他人 很多人会选择申请调职
A lot of guys would have put in for a transfer.
你没有
Not you.
不过话说回来 很多人也没有你这样的过往记录
Then again, a lot of guys don't have your past record either.
回答我
Answer me this.
如果前沿组织真的想在纽约分局安插内鬼
If Forefront really wanted to hide one of their own in the New York office,
他们会需要一个能接触到情报的
they'd want someone well-positioned
关键位置人员
to pass on intel.
你这个职位就很合适
Maybe an ASAC,
一个有污点历史的人
someone with a sordid past,
很容易被勒索
easy to blackmail.
长官 我从来不是个完美的特工
Sir, I've never been a perfect agent.
我接受了自己的职业生涯会有天花板的事实
I made peace with the fact that my career would have a ceiling.
我承认自己的错误
I own my mistakes.
但如果你仔细看过我的档案 正如你所言
But if you've looked closely, as you say you have,
你就会知道我绝不会背叛联邦调查局
you'd see I would never betray the bureau,
亦或者这栋楼里的任何人
or anyone in this building.
雷诺兹副局长 这种猜疑
ADIC Reynolds, this kind of suspicion,
这种分♥裂♥ 正是前沿组织想要看到的
this division, it is exactly what Forefront wants.
我愿意用我的声誉和职业生涯担♥保♥
I would stake my reputation and my career on the fact
他与前沿组织没有任何关联
that he is not associated with Forefront in any way.
你的职业生涯
Your career?
这个赌注可不小
It's a hefty wager.
我接受
I'll take it.
但如果这些人已经渗透进联邦调查局
But if these people have infiltrated the FBI,
我们三个必须对此保密
we three have to keep this quiet.
任何与前沿组织有关的发现
And any findings related to Forefront,
都只能向我一个人汇报
you bring to me and me alone.
明白吗
You understand?
收到 长官
Yes, sir.
好的 那么
Okay, so...
你不觉得雷诺兹副局长很奇怪吗
you don't think it's strange that ADIC Reynolds
局里已然混入了恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的事实
wants to keep terrorist infiltration
他竟然想要完全保密
of the FBI under wraps?
也许他不想打草惊蛇
Maybe he doesn't wanna tip his hand.
最好不让前沿组织知道我们想调查他们
It's better that Forefront doesn't know we're on to them.
但他们确实知道了 我就是个明晃晃的证据
Right, but they do know. I'm...I'm a loose end.
铸博 他是我们的上级
Jubal, he is our superior.
听着 我们必须考虑这个可能性 好吗
And look, we have to...we have to consider this, right?
我们已经考虑了
We just do.
如果他正是策划这些袭击的幕后黑手
What if he is the man responsible for these attacks
而我们却把唯一的证据交到他手上呢
and we're just handing him our only shred of evidence here?
就像我奶奶常说的 不要把马放进车里
Like my grandma always said, don't put the horse in the car.
你的意思是不要本末倒置吗
You mean, don't put the cart before the horse?
我是想说 英语是她的第二语言
No, I mean, English was her second language,
但你应该明白我的意思
but you get my point.
我没有确凿理由怀疑约翰·雷诺兹
I have no concrete reason to suspect John Reynolds.
凯文 ·萨克斯顿 一个基层的后勤分♥析♥师
How does Kevin Saxton, a low-level logistics analyst,
他是怎么发现这种恐怖阴谋的
stumble across a terror plot like this?
我打赌答案在他的文件里
I bet it's in his files.
凯文知道些什么 所以被灭口了
Kevin knew something, and he was killed for it.
是啊 但被谁杀的
Yeah, but by who?
前沿组织在联邦调查局内部安插了特工
Forefront has operatives inside the FBI.
玛纪 如果民众不能信任我们
Maggie, if people can't trust us,
我们又怎么能信任自己人
then how are we gonna trust ourselves?
我们会渡过这个难关的
We're gonna get through this.
联邦调查局也会的
So is the FBI.
如果我们知道要找什么会更容易些
It would help if we knew what we were looking for.
U盘 文件之类的
Thumb drives, files...
纽约警♥察♥局 出来 把手举起来 让我们看到
NYPD! Come out! Hands where we can see them!
我们是联邦调查局
We're the FBI.
我们在追踪线索
We're following a lead.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表