除了用同一个邮政编码 毫无干系
Uh, nothing other than the zip code.
等等 等一下
Wait, wait. Hold on.
他是一起集体诉讼的原告
Uh, he was named a plaintiff in a class-action lawsuit
索赔额是两亿六千一百万美元
for $261 million...
起诉了CTX物流公♥司♥
Against CTX Logistics.
那家货运公♥司♥吗
The freight company?
对 对 就是那家导致了火车脱轨事件
Right, right. They were the company responsible
的公♥司♥
for that train derailment...
是六年前发生在俄亥俄州自♥由♥镇西的事故
happened in West Liberty, Ohio, six years ago.
是啊是啊 我记得那起事故
Yeah. Yeah, I remember that.
一辆载有危险品的货运火车脱轨
Freight car carrying hazardous materials derailed.
造成了约六十人死亡
60 people died or something.
根据集体诉讼显示
According to the class-action,
那只是初步的死亡人数
that was just the initial death toll.
原告声称清理工作一塌糊涂 在历经四个月的燃烧后
They claimed a botched cleanup and four months of burn-off
当地居民纷纷生病
made the locals sick.
有人拿到赔偿了吗
Anybody see any money?
案件毫无进展
Case didn't move forward.
好吧 所以 这劫持者或许不是一个专业团队
All right, so... so maybe this is not a professional crew.
他们只是想为自己
They... they're just trying to do right for themselves
和他们的家人讨回公道
and their families.
你们知道吗 我们没有杰明的面部头像
You know what, we don't have Jamie's face,
但我们有杰明的声音
but we do have Jamie's voice.
我们需要将杰明的声音
We need to run Jamie's voice
与所有关于自♥由♥镇西火车脱轨的
against every piece of news coverage
新闻报道进行比对
of the West Liberty train derailment.
放下它
Put it down.
打开
Open it.
好吧 那是除颤器 我们不需要那个
Okay, that's a defibrillator. We don't need that.
听着 作为一名特工 我接受过应急现场培训
Listen, as an agent, I have emergency field training.
给我松绑 我能救她
Cut me loose. I can help her.
不 我不会那么做的
No. I'm not doing that.
我可以指导你
I can walk you through it.
我求你了 救救她 求你了
I'm begging. Help her, please.
好吧
Yeah, all right.
好的 首先 把她平放在长椅上
Okay, first, lay her down on the bench.
快 快 快
Go, go, go.
好的
Okay.
我需要你把茶包浸在水里
I need you to soak the tea bag in water.
然后把茶包放在伤口上
Then place the tea bag on the open wound.
里面的单宁酸是凝血剂 应该能减缓出血
The tannic acid is a coagulant that should slow the bleeding.
给你
Here.
好痛 OA
It hurts, OA.
我知道 宝贝 我知道 你做得很好
I know, babe, I know. You're doing good.
保持呼吸
Just keep breathing.
起作用了吗
Is it working?
看起来没效果
It doesn't look like it's working.
看起来很糟糕 伙计
It looks really bad, man.
血都浸透了
It's soaking through everything.
卫生棉条 谁有卫生棉条
Tampons. Does anyone have tampons?
好的 太棒了 把棉花塞进伤口
Okay, perfect. Pack the cotton in the wound.
出血在减缓
It's slowing down.
现在怎么办
Now what?
等着吧
Now we wait.
多谢
Thank you...
感谢你们每个人
everyone.
你会没事的 嘉玛
You're gonna be okay, Gem.
这绝对是泰迪·亚当斯的卡车
It's definitely Teddy Adams' truck.
他一定就在附近
He's got to be here somewhere.
斯科拉
Scola.
泰迪·亚当斯
Teddy Adams?
联邦调查局 立马趴到地上
FBI. Get down on the ground right...
他要跑了 他跑了
he's going. He's going.
好了 好了
All right, all right.
把手放在背后...走吧
Put your hands behind your back... let's go.
我们知道你做的这些事
We know that whatever you're doing
和自♥由♥镇西的火车脱轨事故有关
has something to do with the West Liberty train derailment.
你是说CTX事故吗
You mean the CTX disaster.
我们还知道你一直在篡改铁路的轨道
We also know that you've been tampering with rail switches
以改变北星236号♥的路线
to reroute Northstar 236.
你们来得太迟了
You're too late.
我的搭档在那列火车上
My partner's on that train,
所以你得告诉我你们要把火车改道到哪里
so you're gonna tell me exactly where you're rerouting it,
因为我会对天发誓
because I swear to God,
不说的话我会让你永不见天日
I'm gonna make sure you never see daylight again.
你听到了吗
You hear me?
随你对我做什么吧
It doesn't matter what you do to me.
火车要去哪里 - 我们已经赢了
Where is it going? - We've already won.
你可能得重新衡量一下 泰迪
You might want to check your math on that one, Teddy.
你会因为两起谋杀而入狱
You're going down for double murder,
而且你的同伙
and there's no way that any of your comrades
也别想拿到一分钱 走吧
are getting a payday either... let's go.
我不在乎钱
I don't care about the money.
我只要CTX得到应有的报应
I only care that CTX gets what's coming to 'em!
我们匹配到了司机的音频
Uh, We got a hit on the audio of the driver.
声音与当地公共广播电台的采访匹配
It's a match for an interview on local public radio
采访对象是戈登·戴维斯
with a Gordon Davis.
真的吗 公共广播电台立功了
Really? Public radio for the win.
戈登·戴维斯是自♥由♥镇西的一名建筑工头...
Okay, construction foreman by trade in West Liberty...
已婚 有四个女儿 无犯罪记录
uh, married, four daughters, no record.
看起来他还曾是学校董事会的主席
Looks like he was president of the school board
就在脱轨事故发生时
at the time of the derailment.
司法部没有批准加密货币赎金的请求
Hey, Justice wouldn't approve the crypto ransom,
但正如泰迪所言
but based on what Teddy said,
听起来钱只是个幌子
it sounds like the money was just a stall.
这次劫持更像是为了报复CTX
This hijacking is about revenge on CTX.
对 这就说得通了
Yeah, that tracks.
我们已经确认了司机的身份 我们来确认一下这个猜想
We ID'd the driver, so let me test that theory.
我们拿到钱了
We've got your money.
我没收到
I don't see it.
别耍花招了 快打钱
Stop messing around! Wire it now!
你停下火车 我就立马打钱
Stop the train, and I'll wire the money.
我们绑了你们的人... 一个联邦探员
We got one of yours tied up... some Fed.
你们要是不快点 他就是第一个死的
You don't hurry up, he's gonna be the first to die.
自♥由♥镇西的戈登·戴维斯
Gordon Davis of West Liberty.
我是在跟你说话 对吧
That's who I'm talking to, right?
相信我 你不想伤害我的探员
Trust me, you do not want to harm my agent.
你可以把这个信息告诉你的朋友 西蒙·布利吉斯
And you can pass that along to your friend, Simon Briggs.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
戈登 你们不会得逞的
Gordon, you're not going to get away with this.
我们知道你这么做的原因
We know why you're doing it.
是那起针对CTX的两亿六千一百万美元的集体诉讼
The $261 million class action against CTX.
你想为你的社区拿到钱 对吧
You want the money for your community, right?
用来重建 让你的小镇重回安全
To rebuild, to make your town safe again.
我们无需为此担责
Can't fault us for that.
我 我可以责怪你 因为你与你的朋友泰迪·亚当斯合谋
I-I can fault you, for conspiring with your friend Teddy Adams
杀死了一名旅行者的司机 还有一名CTX的铁路操作员
to kill a Voyager driver and a CTX rail hand.
泰迪 什么
Teddy? What...
我们没有杀任何人
We haven't killed anyone,
而且泰迪与此毫无干系
and Teddy isn't a part of this.
你这回答可不够真诚 戈登
Not good enough, Gordon.
那为什么泰迪要改变火车的前进路线呢
Why is Teddy changing the course of the train?
我...我不知道
I don't... I don't know.
我不知道 好吗
I don't know, okay?
听起来他说的是实话
It sounds like he's telling the truth.
他慌了 - 是的
He's spinning out. - Yeah.
我得走了
I got to go.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你在做什么 - 你的小叔子
Whoa, what are you doing? - What the hell is going on
到底在搞什么鬼啊 伊芙琳
with your brother-in-law, Evelyn?
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表