but black-pilled incels are especially hostile to women
因为他们认为自己是
because they consider themselves
基因缺陷的受害者
to be victims of genetics.
看起来奥斯汀去年尝试过用斯科奇
Now, it seems that Austin tried to use SCORCH last year.
但在几次糟糕的约会后 他的评分下降了
But after a few bad dates, his match rating dropped.
于是他卸载了约会应用
That's when he deleted the dating app
开始在网上仇恨女性
and he started hate-posting against women.
所以奥斯汀在网络上的愤怒升级为
So Austin's online anger escalated
现实世界的暴♥力♥
to real-world violence.
女性在应用上拒绝他 他开始在现实中杀人
Women reject him on the app, he starts killing in real life.
他用派特里克·哈默德的照片
He created the catfish account
创建了钓鱼账号♥ 然后用虚假的女性资料
using Patrick Hammond's photo, then he astroturfed his rating
刷高评分 都是为了寻找女性目标来杀害
using fake female profiles, all to hunt for women to kill.
布兰达和艾莎之间有什么联♥系♥吗
So is there any connection between Brenda and Aisha?
我是说 这家伙是在随机对女性发泄愤怒
I mean, is this guy directing his anger at women,
针对他能找到的任何人
towards anyone he can find?
亦或者另有隐情
Or is there more to that story?
我还在查
I am still digging into that.
我们要求斯科奇保留了
Uh, hey, you know how we asked SCORCH
保留虚假账户资料
to keep the fake profile live
以便对奥斯汀顺藤摸瓜
just in case Austin logged back on?
他刚刚匹配了某人 约了咖啡
Well, he just matched with someone, set up a coffee date.
什么时候 - 20分钟后 中♥央♥公园
For when? - Uh, 20 minutes, Central Park.
他又要杀人了
He's gonna kill again.
这是奥斯汀·温丁
Okay, this is Austin Wending.
他约了一位二十六岁的女性希拉·玛西见面
He set up a date with a 26-year-old woman, Sierra Macy.
他们约在喷泉见面
They're supposed to meet at the fountain.
好的 你去那边
Okay, you head there.
我和斯科拉从两侧包抄
Me and Scola will cover the approach on either side.
斯科拉 OA 有发现吗
Scola, OA, you guys got anything?
还没有
Nothing yet.
我看到奥斯汀了
I got eyes on Austin.
东南角
Southeast corner.
朝你那边去了
Coming to you.
我看到希拉
I got eyes on Sierra.
收到
Copy.
打扰了 你是希拉·玛西吗
Excuse me. Are you Sierra Macy?
是的 - 我是联邦调查局的玛纪·贝尔
Yeah. - I'm Maggie Bell with the FBI.
看起来他朝喷泉去了
Looks like he's heading towards the fountain.
正朝你那边去
He's heading right for you.
你今天是要见这个人吗
Are you trying to meet with this guy today?
是的
Yes.
那你现在有生命危险 快走
Then your life is in danger. Come on.
我接到希拉了
I've got Sierra.
准备拦截
Moving to intercept.
他发现我了
He made me.
他去哪里了
Where'd he go?
我们失去了嫌疑人的踪迹
We lost eyes on the suspect.
快点 我们得赶紧离开这里 快
Come on. We gotta go now. Go.
嘿 听着 我现在需要你就躲在这里 好吗
Hey, listen, I need you to stay here, okay?
躲好别动
Don't move.
快 我们得走了
Come on. We gotta move.
我这里交火了 现场有太多民众了
Shots fired. There's too many civilians.
斯科拉 我去引他出来
Scola, I'm gonna draw him out.
收到
Copy that.
斯科拉 别失手
And Scola, don't miss.
嫌疑犯已被击倒 重复 嫌疑犯已被击倒
Suspect down. I repeat, suspect down.
各位
Guys.
和我们的人待在一起
Stay with them.
出问题了 同样的面具和外套
We got a problem. Same mask, same coat.
但这不是奥斯汀·温丁
This ain't Austin Wending.
目标嫌犯还有个共犯
Our killer had an accomplice.
希拉 我们有几个问题需要询问
Sierra, we have a few questions we'd like to ask you
以避免悲剧重演
to stop this from happening again.
你愿意配合吗
You up for it?
当然 只要能帮上忙
Of course. I mean, if it'll help.
希望如此
Hopefully, it will.
你今天本该在这里见一个叫派特里克的男人
You were supposed to meet a man named Patrick here today, right?
对 - 但那人不是他
Yeah. - Well, that wasn't him.
凶手盗用派特里克的资料引诱你来此
He used his profile to lure you here.
你认识这个人吗
Do you recognize this man?
他是吉奥夫
That's Geoff.
额 吉奥夫·斯洛康布
Uh, Geoff Slocumb.
你怎么认识吉奥夫的
How do you know Geoff?
我们俩两个月前在灼遇上配对成功的
We matched on SCORCH a couple months ago.
你们之间发生过什么
Did anything happen between you two
让他想报复你的事吗
that would make him wanna target you?
聊天时他挺正常
He was fine when we were chatting,
但见面后就变得…
but when we met up in person, he was...
古怪又自以为是
off, entitled.
约会结束后我松了口气
I was glad when the date was over.
在我表明没兴趣后 他却…
But when I told him that I was not interested, he just...
纠缠不休
He didn't take the hint.
往我办公室送花 在我家附近徘徊
He sent flowers to my office, kept showing up on my block.
我很少在应用上给差评
I don't downvote a lot of guys on the app,
但必须告诉
but someone had to warn other girls
其他姐♥妹♥们♥要避雷
from making the same mistake.
吉奥夫提过一个叫奥斯汀的朋友吗
Did Geoff mention a friend named Austin?
我感觉吉奥夫
I did not get the sense
应该没什么朋友
that Geoff had many friends.
很抱歉你经历的这一切
Look, I'm sorry this happened to you.
嗯
Mm.
知道吗 看到派特里克资料之前
You know, I was about to give up on the dating apps
我差点就放弃交友软件了
when I saw Patrick's profile.
他英俊风趣 我们兴趣相投
He was handsome and we liked all the same things.
嗯
Mm.
我以为终于遇见对的人
I thought I'd finally found a good guy.
以为他是我的真命天子
I'd gotten lucky.
结果全是假的
And none of that was real.
所以是两名袭击者
So two attackers,
奥斯汀·温丁和这家伙对吧
Austin Wending and this guy, right?
同样装束 同样热衷…
Both dressed the same, both partial to--
用自♥制♥凝固汽油
To homemade napalm.
自诩为战场上的士兵
They think they're soldiers in a war.
不止如此
There's more.
从灼遇公♥司♥内部获取的数据
Internal data from SCORCH's corporate office.
这份名单里的女性
A list of the women
都曾在应用上给嫌疑犯打过差评
that downvoted our shooter on the app.
立即联♥系♥这两位
Yeah, contact both of them.
各位 我们查明了今天袭击的动机
Hey, we think we figured out what's driving today's attacks.
是的
Yeah.
奥斯汀·温丁和吉奥夫·斯洛康布
Austin Wending and Geoff Slocumb
都因在灼遇上被女性拒绝而受挫
both struggled with rejection on the SCORCH app
随后在黑药丸论♥坛♥抱团
and bonded over it on the BLKPILL message board,
扬言要 原话是
expressing a desire to, quote,
"让这些女人尝尝真正的厉害"
"Flip the power on these women."
她们之前对这两人做了什么
And what power do these women have over them?
之前在灼遇上给他们俩打过低分
Their ability to cast a vote on SCORCH.
奥斯汀和吉奥夫专门锁定那些
Austin and Geoff are targeting women
给过差评 导致他们在平台上
who have torpedoed their ratings on the app,
"社会性死亡"的女性
rendering them undateable.
可我记得评分是匿名的
I thought the ratings were anonymous.
他们怎么锁定具体对象
So how would they know who downvoted them?
目前不清楚 但他们显然破解了匿名机制
Unclear, but they definitely knew.
这份名单来自吉奥夫的背包
This list is from Geoff Slocumb's bag.
推测奥斯汀手上也有
We're presuming Austin has a list of the women
差评者名单
who downvoted him too.
当务之急是查明
Okay, so we need to figure out
他们如何获取用户数据
how they got their hands on this data.
联♥系♥了灼遇公♥司♥的联♥系♥人
Well, I tried reaching out to our contact at the app,
但她没回复
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表