去我办公室
My office...
现在
now.
匿名消息是吗 - 是的
An anonymous tip? - Yes.
是个一次性邮箱
It came from a burner email,
里面是兰德里和雇主的全部聊天记录
had every communication between Landry and his client.
每条的地址都能追踪到
Each one came back to an IP address
佩雷兹地♥产♥总部 - 好吧
linked to Perez headquarters. - Okay, well...
人人都爱匿名消息
You know we love a good anonymous tip.
情报本身没有问题 我们有线索了
The intel's good. We're covered.
假设这条消息是真的
Well, let's assume this is true.
它并不代表佩雷兹本人雇人行凶
It does not mean Perez hired the bomber.
可能是高层里的任何一个人 对吧
It could have been anyone in the organization, right?
众所周知 佩雷兹奉行微观管理
Perez is a known micromanager.
所有决定必须经由他手
Nothing happens without his say-so.
好吧 继续跟进 但谨慎行事
Okay, chase it down, but be careful.
佩雷兹身后不止有律师军团
Perez doesn't just have an army of attorneys behind him.
他能呼风唤雨
He's got juice.
一步走错 我们的职业生涯也就到头了
One misstep, it is all of our careers.
明白
Got it.
你那个野战排的兄弟 从伦敦搬来这 叫克雷的那个
You know your platoon buddy, moved here from London, Clay?
他就在金字塔工作 对吧
He works at Pyramid, right?
你可以有话直说
You have something to say, just say it.
我知道 他救过你的命 所以你觉得对他有所亏欠
I know you think that you owe him because he saved your life.
你不知道故事全貌
You don't know the full story.
我不需要知道
I-I don't need to.
一旦到了法庭
If this case goes to court,
匿名消息这个说法可站不住脚
your anonymous-tip story is not gonna hold up.
这不是你的行事风格
This isn't like you.
我见过这些私人安保公♥司♥
I saw how these private-security companies
在海外的工作方式
work overseas.
他们有一套自己的规则
They make up their own rules.
如果我们走官方渠道
If we go through official channels,
金字塔要么把我们拒之门外 要么就拖延时间
Pyramid's gonna shut us down or stall.
如果又有爆♥炸♥案怎么办
What if another bomb goes off?
克雷帮我们的唯一条件是
The only way that Clay is gonna help us
我们不提及他的名字
is if we do not use his name.
我只是不想你最后被逼到角落
I just don't wanna see you backed into a corner
毫无还手之力
you can't get out of.
如果他值得信任 把他发展成线人
Look, if he's so solid, make him your CI.
一步走错
One misstep...
如果你们同意的话
If it's all right with you,
我邀请了团队顾问埃德蒙·威尔克斯
I've asked our in-house counsel, Edmund Wilkes,
加入我们 以及我的儿子 小费尔南多
to join us, and my son, Fernando, Jr.
当然可以
Of course.
我们目前还未掌握关于爆♥炸♥案和嫌疑人的任何线索
Look, we don't have any leads on the bomber or bombers yet,
但我们希望你知道 我们正在全力跟进
but we want you to know that we're working every angle.
幸亏有联邦调查局
Thank God for the FBI.
我在杰克逊高地长大
I grew up in Jackson Heights.
我只希望能做点什么 让人们有机会
I just wanna do my part so people there can have a chance
像我一样获得成功
to succeed like I did.
据我所知
To the best of my knowledge,
目前为止 佩雷兹先生的资产并未
Mr. Perez's assets have been unaffected
受到爆♥炸♥案的影响
by the violence thus far.
我们希望之后也不会
And we hope to keep it that way.
总结一下 你们没有线索
To summarize, you have no leads,
佩雷兹先生的房♥屋也没有受损
and Mr. Perez's buildings are unharmed.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
那二位为什么来访
Why are you here?
只是希望你们知道 我们正在全力调查
We're just making our presence felt.
杰克逊高地的事
Nothing goes down in Jackson Heights
需要佩雷兹先生的参与才能平息
without Mr. Perez's involvement.
这就说得通了
That checks out.
你们全力调查是不是应该在其他地方
Wouldn't your presence be better felt somewhere else?
这些黑帮分子炸了半个皇后区
These gangbangers have blown up half of Queens,
而你们跑到市中心来聊天
and you're in Midtown for a chat?
就是说 我们家捐了这么多钱给
I mean, you'd think with all the money
警♥察♥ 联邦调查局 政客们
that my family's donated to the cops, the Feds, politicians,
还以为你们终于能稍微做点事儿了
you people would be able to get your head out of your ass.
请原谅我的儿子
Excuse my son.
无论你们需要什么帮助 开口就行
Whatever you need, just ask.
鉴于你在本地的名望
Given your status in this neighborhood,
很有可能会有人联♥系♥你
it's possible someone's gonna reach out.
如果接到他们的电♥话♥ 请通知我
If they do, this is me.
大家伙儿 玛纪和OA已经去打探了
All right, folks, so Maggie and OA have shaken the tree.
我们看看能找到什么线索
We get to see what falls out of it.
伊恩
Ian.
该你大显身手了
Care to do the honors?
正在建立联络
Making contact now.
联邦调查局问我问题了
"FBI is asking questions.
四万块 或者我回答问题
Drop another 4OK, or I start talking."
这么说可能很奇怪 伊恩
This is gonna sound weird, Ian,
但你简直是为敲诈勒索而生的
but you are a natural at extortion.
好了 短♥信♥已发
All right, so the text has been sent,
也意味着和投弹人
which means whoever our bomber
沟通的那位高层
was communicating with in the C-suite
现在知道我们在追查他们了
now knows we are onto them.
嫌疑人现在以为遭到兰德里的勒索
The suspect thinks they are being extorted by Landry,
我们很可能在他交勒索金的时候
which means we just have to catch him in the act
人赃俱获
when he makes the drop.
可能没那么容易
Easier said than done.
他更改了交易地点
He just changed the drop location...
哥伦比亚圆环
Columbus Circle.
那里现在人满为患
It's packed now.
大家打起精神
Stay frosty, people.
钱没落地之前 不要轻举妄动
Nobody moves until there's confirmation of a drop.
商务精英男 独自一人 携带公文包
Businessman, alone, briefcase.
地铁进站
Incoming from the subway.
即将迎来大量行人
Things are about to get crowded.
乌尔里希 交易完成了吗
Okay, Ulrich, do you have confirmation?
没有 再等等
Negative, hang on.
钱已落地 重复 钱已落地
Okay, drop confirmed. I repeat... drop confirmed.
嫌疑目标消失
Lost visual on the suspect.
别着急 特战部队 再好好找找
Take it easy, SWAT. You gotta look again.
怎么回事
What's going on?
对不起
Sorry.
对不起 不是嫌疑人 交易未发生
Sorry, no suspect, no drop.
我看错了
My bad.
你的人怎么回事 斯科拉
What's up with your boy, Scola?
好了 他没事
Come on, now, he's okay.
红帽衫 棒球帽 往东南边去了
Red hoodie, baseball cap, heading southeast.
收到
All right.
OA 能看到外貌特征吗
OA, can you get an ID?
不行
Negative.
包袋落地 所有小队立刻行动
Bag drop confirmed. All teams move in.
联邦调查局 不许动 - 我没有反抗
FBI, don't move. - I'm not resisting!
小费尔南多
Junior?
你要给你♥爸♥打个电♥话♥吗 还是我们来
You wanna call your dad, or should we?
大家伙 来见见我们的意外来宾
All right, everybody, meet our surprise guest...
纽约新闻周刊
派对失控!
费尔南多·佩雷斯二世因酒驾在比佛利山庄被捕
费尔南多·佩雷兹二世 长看花边新闻的读者
Fernando Perez II, or as readers of Page Six
应该知道他
might know him, Junior...
二十七岁的常春藤毕业生 有许多网红模特前女友
27-year-old Ivy Leaguer with a string of Insta-model exes
和撤销的酒驾 托他爸爸的福
and dismissed DUIs, all thanks to his father's influence.
如今他是唯一一个能和投弹手联♥系♥起来的人
Right now he is our only link to the bomber.
但这孩子真的是幕后元凶吗
Do we really think the kid's responsible, though?
他爸爸似乎给他脖子上套了根狗绳
His dad seems to have him on a pretty short leash.
我们通过小费尔南多把本案和他那位
What are the odds we get Junior to tie this
团队首脑 大权在握的父亲关联
to his father, who's obviously the brains of the operation
起来的概率有多少 - 微乎其微
and had the most to lose? - Slim.
佩雷兹的律师马上就到
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表