You're so proud of yourself.
其实我并不自豪 泰勒
Actually, I'm not, Tyler.
因为我为了你打破规则
Because I broke the rules doing what I did for you.
你知道吗 他们因为这个停了我的职
And you know what? They suspended me for it.
还有我告诉你这些 不是想让你感到难过
And look, I'm not telling you this so you feel bad
或者让你 让你表示感谢什么的
or so you... so you'll say thanks or something.
我就是帮你度过这几年 不造成永久性的伤害
It's kinda my job to help you get through these years
也算是我的职责 所以
without doing any permanent damage, so...
不管你怎么想
however you feel about it,
我都愿意再做一次
I'd do it again.
我的朋友们都遇到了麻烦 而我却没事
My friends are in trouble and I'm not.
这真糟糕
And that sucks.
这不公平
It's not fair.
我不想成为特别的那一个
I don't wanna be special.
是啊 好吧 猜猜看
Yeah, well, guess what?
你就是特别的
You are.
我得完成这个
I gotta finish this.
好
Yeah.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表