看起来受伤严重 - 等一下 停
Looks badly injured. - Wait, wait, wait, stop it.
那是不是 - 没错 不是救护人员
Is that - Yeah, that is not an EMT.
是罗布·惠特菲德
That's Rob Whitfield.
玛纪 OA 罗布·惠特菲德没有在抗♥议♥者中
Maggie, OA, Rob Whitfield is not with the protesters.
他正驾驶一辆停靠在医疗室的救护车
He's driving an ambulance parked in the med bay.
暴♥乱♥只是调虎离山
Riot was just a diversion.
他打算把弟弟带出去
He's trying to sneak his brother out.
玛纪 OA 别让他们跑了
Maggie, OA, do not let them leave!
再说一遍 别让救护车跑了
I repeatdo not let that ambulance leave!
明白
Yeah, we got it.
铸博 我们正在追救护车
Jubal, we're in pursuit of the ambulance now.
嫌犯正朝西逃离拘留所
Suspect's leaving the yard, heading westbound.
罗布·惠特菲德
Rob Whitfield!
下车 并举起手来
Get out of the car with your hands up!
他在干嘛
What's he doing?
我这个视角没法开枪
I don't have a clean shot.
骚扰他
Keep him busy.
罗布 我们是联邦调查局
Rob, this is the FBI!
放下武器 赶快投降
You need to lay down your weapon and surrender!
你没机会了
This is over!
我不承认你们的权威
I don't recognize your authority!
出来
Hey, hey, get out.
罗布 我们知道你兄弟受伤了
Rob, we know that your brother's hurt!
退后 我们才能帮忙
Stand down so we can help!
我们能把他送去就医
We can get him the medical attention he needs!
OA 你没事吧
OA, you good?
没事 又一个卡尔文教♥徒♥
Yeah. Another Calvinite.
他死了
He's dead.
不
No.
不要 克里斯
No, no, no, no. Chris! Chris!
克里斯
Chris!
不要啊
No, no, no!
我让克里斯去格林威治
I asked Chris to go to Greenwich.
我说服了他
I convinced him.
事态恶化之时 我逃了
When things went bad, I ran.
我逃出来了 但
I got away, but...
他被抓了 现在
he got caught, and now...
我真以为自己能救他
I really thought I could save him, you know?
真的
I really did.
所以你清楚卡尔文不是真的
So you figured out Calvin wasn't real.
只是杜克为了赚钱 宣扬的谎言
It was just Duke spreading his lies to make a buck.
与其揭发他 你选择顶替他继续扯谎
But instead of exposing him, you chose to become the lie.
如果我不做 会有别人的
If I didn't, somebody else would have.
这可算不上辩护
That's hardly a defense.
我只是为救弟弟 做了不得不做的事
Look, I did what I had to do to try to save my brother.
你利用了像是你弟弟的人
You took advantage of people just like your brother,
仍然相信卡尔文账号♥的人
who still believed in the Calvin account,
接受你命令的人
who did your bidding,
现在他们要面临严重后果
and now they are facing serious consequences for it.
那是他们的问题
That's their problem.
你知道你所宣扬之事并非事实
You knew what you were posting wasn't the truth,
但你还是那么做了
but you did it anyway.
看看周遭吧 女士
Look around you, lady!
真♥相♥不再重要
The truth does not matter anymore!
如果我们认为如此 真♥相♥则重要
The truth matters if we choose that it does.
把卡尔文账号♥的密♥码♥给我
Give me the password to the Calvin account
我可以将它永久关闭
so I can shut it down once and for all.
登陆了
We're in.
起作用了 我们控制了卡尔文账号♥
It worked? We control the Calvin account?
是的
We do.
我们有访问一切的权限吗
And this gives us access to what, everything?
应该吧 每一个出自卡尔文账号♥的
It should, yeah, every public and private communication
公共和私人聊天
that has ever come out of the Calvin account.
能看到全部 - 好的
Should be able to see it all. - Okay, good.
所有内容存档 庭审需要
Archive everything, we're gonna need it for the trial.
都有文件发送到我的办公室
Send the whole file up to my office,
还有密♥码♥
along with the password for the account.
雷诺兹副局
Uh, ADIC Reynolds.
这些都要留存在我们这里
Uh, that usually stays down here with us.
新事新办
Calling it audible.
你今天腰斩毒蛇有功
You cut off the head of the snake today.
享受胜利吧 瓦伦泰
Take the win, Valentine.
嗨 大伙 你们快来看看
Hey, guys, you should see this.
怎么了 有什么消息
Yeah? What do you got?
卡尔文私发的信息从五个月前开始
Calvin's private messages going back five months
就在格林威治暴♥乱♥那段时间之后
to the period right after the Greenwich riot.
这就是杜克控制账号♥的那段时间 对吗
Okay, so this is when Duke controlled the account, right?
是从他这里发送的
So they're sent from him?
那些是
Are those
直接发送给个人用户并带有明确指令的信息
Direct messages to individual followers with specific orders.
·特员领导伊索贝尔・卡斯蒂公然反对我们的正义使命
找到她 监视她 让她知道我们的厉害
·很好 卡斯蒂害怕了 继续监视 让她不得安宁
·同志们 深层政♥府♥想让我们畏惧 但我们势不可挡
盯紧特员领导伊索贝尔 她想监视我们 而我们也在监视她
看来杜克这次又在劫难逃了
Looks like Duke's back on the hook.
你恢复得真快
You bounced back quick.
适应力不强的话 我啥都不是
I'm nothing if not adaptable.
不巧的是 这个小舞会是邀请制
Sadly, this little shindig is invite-only.
聚会结束了 杜克
Party's over, Duke.
我和你的上级有约定 记得吗
I have a deal with your superior, remember?
完全豁免 你不能碰我
Full immunity. You can't touch me.
那是在我们找到你命令粉丝
Well, that was before we found the proof
骚扰伊索贝尔的证据之前
that you ordered your followers to harass Isobel.
这可是跟踪联邦要员的罪
That's stalking a federal employee...
并不在你的豁免约定之中
Which is not part of your little immunity deal.
好吧 等等 我们
Okay, wait, let's, uh
我们要考虑大局
let's think big picture here, right?
你们掌控着卡尔文账号♥ 对吗
You control the Calvin account, right?
我能帮忙 - 是嘛
I can help you. - Yeah.
我能让它发布任何你想要的言论
I can make it say whatever you want
想说什么都行
whatever you want!
你真可悲
You are pathetic.
你被捕了 杜克·杜科尔
And you're under arrest, Duke Ducoyle.
你这样只会让事情愈演愈烈
It only gets worse from here.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表