好,我们能从这个收费账户 -获取什么信息?
All right, what can we get-off of this toll account?
呃,我可以追踪它 -通过所有高速公路收费站
Uh, I can track it-through any highway toll.
这是今早8点20分的记录
This is 8:20 this morning.
假设法希姆在车里?
And Faheem is inside,-we can assume?
是的,高速公路监控
Yeah, highway traffic cams
追踪到它在Great Neck出口下高速
follow it to an exit-in Great Neck
然后街道摄像头拍到它 -进入一条住♥宅♥区街道
and then street cams pick it up-on a residential street.
之后失去视野
Then we lose visual.
金凯德住在哪里?
Well,-where does Kincaid live?
就是SUV最后被看到转弯的街道
The street the SUV was-last seen turning on.
我们有了第一个嫌疑人
We have our first person-of interest.
塔克·金凯德 -他与此事有关联
Tucker Kincaid.-He is involved somehow.
立刻派小队过去
Get the team there now.
楼上安全
Clear up here.
OA,绳索和胶带
OA, rope and duct tape.
法希姆可能被关在这里
Faheem could have-been held here.
是的
Yeah.
破门
Breach.
联邦调查局! -- 联邦探员!
FBI!-- Federal agents!
OA
OA.
发现尸体
We got a body.
发现尸体!
Got a body!
是吗?
Is it?
是的 -是塔克·金凯德
Yeah.-It's Tucker Kincaid.
别动 -- 什么声音?
Don't move.-- What was that?
我也听到了 -像是压力开关的声音
I heard it too.-Sounds like a pressure switch.
发现引线
We got a wire.
哦,好吧
Oh, okay.
该死
Damn.
待在原地别动
Stay where you are.
我要慢慢后退
I'm gonna back up very slowly.
嘿!嘿!嘿! -别再靠近了
Hey, hey, hey!-Don't come any closer.
我们有个弹簧驱动的简易爆♥炸♥装置
We have a spring-loaded IED.
全体后撤 -重复,全体后撤
Everybody fall back.-I repeat, everybody fall back.
OA,我该怎么办?
OA, what do I do?
别动,保持冷静
Don't move. Stay calm.
好的,好的
Okay, okay.
好的
Okay.
呃...我正...
Uh... I'm getting...
我要把这个放在你脚的位置
I'm gonna place-this down right where you are.
好的 -- 没问题
Okay.-- All right.
慢慢把脚移开
Move your foot nice and easy.
慢慢来
Nice and easy.
好了吗?好的 -- 没问题
Okay? Okay.-- All right.
应该安全了 -把手给我
I think you're good.-Give me your hand.
把手给我
Give me your hand.
三,二,一,走
Three, two, one, go.
法希姆,这些人是谁?
Faheem, who are these men?
你根本不知道 -我为你做了什么
You have no idea-what I've done for you.
我付出了多少代价
The lengths I've gone to.
听着,没人用枪指着你的头
Please, no one held-a gun to your head
逼你为毒贩洗钱
and made you launder money-for drug dealers.
你利用了我
You used me.
我们互相利用
We used each other.
这才是正确的合作方式
That's how this-is supposed to go.
互利互惠
It's a mutual benefit.
我的朋友,我的家人,
My friends, my family,
他们知道有人在和警方合作
they knew someone was-talking to the police.
我眼睁睁看着朋友家人入狱,
I watched my friends-and family go to prison,
孩子们叫我叔叔时, -其实是我害的!
the children calling me uncle-when it was me!
是我拆散了他们的家庭!
It was me who was tearing-their homes apart!
说得真动听
It's a nice speech.
SUV里那些人是谁?
Who are the men in the SUV?
情报来源
A source of information.
我要更具体的信息
I need more.
这不重要
It doesn't matter.
交易取消
Deal's off.
等等
Stop.
等等,别!
Stop, stop!
给你
Here.
我是唯一掌握这个情报的人
I am the only one-with this information.
他们会知道是我泄露的
They will know it came from me.
但请便吧
But go ahead.
去核实我的情报
Verify my intelligence.
我只需要你 -帮我哥哥
I just need you-to help my brother.
如果事情不像你说的那样,
If this isn't-what you say it is,
如果这些谎言继续,
if these lies continue,
你会进监狱的
you will be going to prison.
玛姬
Maggie.
怎么了?
Yeah?
计算机分♥析♥组在塔克的电脑里 -发现了一些文件
CART found some files-on Tucker's computer.
他一直在为国防部开♥发♥间谍软件,
He's been developing spyware-for the Department of Defense
拥有最高级别的 -安全许可
and has the highest possible-security clearance.
所以你认为塔克是因为 -这项技术被杀的?
So you think Tucker was-murdered for this tech?
我是这么想的
That's what I'm thinking.
这说不通啊
This isn't adding up.
他们杀了塔克,然后用他的SUV -绑♥架♥法希姆
They kill Tucker, and then they-use his SUV to kidnap Faheem
又带回这里
and bring him right back here.
法希姆和这事有什么关系?
What does Faheem-have to do with this?
他扮演什么角色?
What's his part?
问得好
That's a good question.
我正在用物理隔离笔记本,
I'm using-an air-gapped laptop,
意味着它完全 -脱离我们的网络
meaning it's completely-isolated from our networks.
我改装了军用级加密,
I modded it with-military-grade encryption,
安全启动系统 -和防篡改硬件
secure boot systems,-and tamper-resistant hardware.
能直接告诉我们发现了什么吗?
Can you just tell us-what you find?
好
Yeah.
从摩洛哥出发前往自♥由♥港贝永码头的
Manifests for a container ship-en route from Morocco
集装箱船货运单
to the Port Liberty-Bayonne Terminal.
装载着艾哈迈德·汗的违♥禁♥品♥
Carrying-Ahmed Khan's contraband.
法希姆说的是实话
Faheem was telling the truth.
确实如此
I'd say so.
2000公斤受污染的海♥洛♥因♥
2,000 kilos of tainted heroin.
如果流入街头...
If that hits the streets...
嗯
Hmm.
呃...
Uh...
什么?那是什么?
What? What is that?
呃,稍等一下
Uh, just wait a sec.
伊恩,怎么回事?
Ian, what is happening?
伊恩? -- 等等
Ian?-- Hold on.
什么情况?
What's going on?
各位,我在子文件夹里发现了
Guys, I am looking at-some of the nastiest code
见过最恶意的代码
I have ever seen-hiding in these subfolders.
多恶意?
Nasty how?
这是网络武器
This is a cyber weapon.
我从没见过这种东西
I've never seen anything-like this before.
如果把这个设备接入楼里
If you plug this device-into any other computer
任何其他电脑,
in this building,
软件就会感染整个联邦调查局系统
the software will infect-our system bureau-wide.
会造成什么后果?
Which would do what?
让设计者完全掌控
Give whoever designed it-complete access
这栋楼里的所有设备
to every device-in this building.
我们的一举一动都会被监视监听
They would have eyes and ears-on everything we did or said.
所以这些情报只是掩护?
So all of this intel,-it was just a cover story?
这是网络攻击
This is a cyberattack.
想得美,你个混♥蛋♥!
Nice try, you son of a bitch!
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what-you're talking about.
你要说你不知道
You're gonna tell me-you don't know
那东西里有什么? -- 不知道,我发誓
what's on that thing?-- No, I don't. I swear it.
真的? --这是实话
Really?-- That's the truth.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表