晚上好
Good evening.
有什么事吗
Is there a problem?
没事
No problem.
但这条路只有本地人能走
But this road's closed unless you're local.
我不认识你 所以
And I don't recognize you, so...
我来找人
Well, I'm looking for someone.
建议你明天早上再来
You might want to come back tomorrow morning.
这里正实行宵禁
We're under curfew.
是谁颁布这里可以实行宵禁了
And who instituted this curfew?
我们
We did.
现在 调头
Now turn it around.
我不想惹麻烦
I don't want any trouble.
- 我只是... - 别动
- I... I just... look. - Whoa!
我手里有张照片
I have a photo.
我正在找这个男孩
I'm looking for this boy.
我觉得他应该在这个镇子上
I think he's in this town.
现在我要伸出右手
Now, I'm going to reach my right hand out
去拿那张照片 好吗
to grab the photo, huh?
给
Here.
唐娜 你见过这个孩子吗
Hey, Donna, you seen this kid?
嘿 你干嘛呢
Hey, what are you doing?
你不能这么做
You can't do this.
我警告过你
I warned you.
等等
Hold it!
你们不能这么做 我是法官
You can't do this! I'm a judge!
我是联邦法官
I'm a federal judge! Ah!
但在今晚可屁用没有
That doesn't mean anything tonight.
Takeover 接管
联邦调查局 第6季 第1集
她没有脉搏了
She doesn't have a pulse.
伊索贝尔
Isobel!
伊索贝尔
Isobel!
铸博
Jubal.
铸博
Jubal.
是 不好意思
Yes, sorry.
感谢你来见我
Thanks for meeting me.
应该的 罗伊副局长
Of course, Assistant Director Rowe.
你最近怎么样
How you doing?
你也知道 考虑到目前的情况
Well, you know, given the circumstances,
我也说不好
I don't know.
伊索贝尔 还有联邦大楼26号♥所受的遭遇 简直难以想象
What happened to Isobel, to 26 Fed, it is unthinkable.
现在 该由我们华盛顿特区的人
And now it is up to us in D.C. to shore up
来给你们亡羊补牢了
the holes in this office.
没问题
Of course.
我们现在高度集中 会尽我们所能
And we are laser-focused here on helping in any way we can.
这件事要按流程处理
There's gonna be a process.
你目前代理特工主管的职位只是临时的
Your role as acting SAC is temporary
直到我们找到接替伊索贝尔的正式人选
until we can find a permanent replacement for Isobel.
正式人选
Uh, permanent?
长官 才过了三天
Sir, it's only been three days.
是 但我们还有工作要做
And yet, we have work to do.
前沿组织想要干扰这个部门
Forefront tried to destabilize this office.
现在这个机会 既能让他们知道自己一败涂地
Now is your chance to show them that they failed
也能给特工主管卡斯迪尔讨个公道
and to do right by SAC Castille.
这个位子是你的了
The wheel is yours.
忘转弯了
Missed his turn?
开车时注意力不集中
Distracted driving.
是个大问题
It's a real problem.
车牌对上了
Plates are a match.
联邦法官约瑟夫·麦克马洪三世
Federal Judge Joseph McMahon III.
而且他早上没有在法庭露面
And he didn't show up to court this morning.
嗯 对他来说有点难了
Yeah, that would have been pretty difficult.
- 手♥机♥定位了吗 - 嗯
- Did we ping his phone? - Yeah.
最后一次定位是在二十四小时前 在他家
It was last pinged 24 hours ago at his home.
这可不是好趋势
This isn't good.
现在法官越来越频繁地成为攻击目标了
Judges are in the crosshairs more and more these days.
什么时候开始
Since when did being in civil service
公职人员成活靶子了
put a target on a back?
空的 你怎么看
Empty. What are we thinking?
有可能是劫车
I mean, it could be a carjacking.
也可能是有人在什么地方把他伤害了
Or someone somewhere hurt him...
或者更糟 把车扔在这儿就是为了销毁证据
or worse, dumped the car here to get rid of evidence.
没有尸体
There's no body.
法官人呢
Where's the judge?
好了大家
OK, folks.
相信我 我现在特别希望是伊索贝尔在这
Now, believe me, I wish Isobel were here,
但很遗憾
but she is not.
眼下我会临时接替 担任代理特工主管
I will be filling in as acting SAC for the time being.
关于这个失踪的法官都掌握了什么信息
So what do we know about our missing judge?
法官约瑟夫·麦克马洪三世
Right, Judge Joseph McMahon III
于今早早些时候失踪
has been missing since early this morning.
他在东部联邦地区法♥院♥担任法官已经二十二年了
He's been on the bench of the Eastern District for 22 years.
他是个无畏敢言的人 素来以处理有争议的案件著称
He's a fearless voice known to tackle controversial cases.
包括他眼下的这个案子
Including the case currently in front of him,
布法罗·特里尼塔里奥帮派
the Buffalo Trinitario Gang, an organized
这是一个多米尼加有组织的黑帮
Dominican outfit on trial for racketeering
目前正因敲诈勒索罪和贩毒罪受审
and narcotics sales.
好 布帮有杀人动机
OK, so BTG has a motive.
同时 上周麦克马洪法官收到了一份
And means... last week, Judge McMahon received
不是他点的披萨
an unsolicited pizza delivery.
不是吧 又来
Oh, come on, not that again.
是啊 还有披萨式人肉搜索 网络恐吓和骚扰
Yeah, pizza doxing, online intimidation and harassment.
对 坏人就是要让法官明白
Yeah, yeah, a way for bad guys to show judges
他们知道法官们的住址
they know exactly where they live.
可这事儿太诡异了
Well, this was spooky.
送到麦克马洪家的披萨 订单上写的名字是
The name on the pizza order that arrived at McMahon's home
保罗・萨利比 他是另一位法官的丈夫
was Paul Saleeby, the husband of a different judge
这位法官之前在纽瓦克的一桩案子里判布帮败诉了
who ruled against BTG in a case in Newark.
在她作出判决一周后
One week after she ruled, Mr. Saleeby
萨利比先生被射杀死在了自家车道上
was shot dead in his driveway.
他们用了一位法官丈夫的名字
Invoking the name of a judge's husband
而这位丈夫就是被他们同伙杀害的
their friends killed.
我可笑不出来
I'm not laughing.
我们已经盯上布帮的几个马仔了
We've got a bead on some low level BTG guys.
好 派个小队过去
Yeah? Send a team.
去敲山震虎试试
Let's shake some trees.
你觉得我没发现
So, did you think I wouldn't notice you're
你故意不回尼娜消息吗
dodging Nina's text messages?
我这就过来 好吧
Listen, I'm gonna come over, all right?
我想见见那孩子
I want to meet the kid.
你就不能再说一遍
Yeah, you want to try that one again,
装得真诚点行不行
maybe like you mean it?
好吧好吧
All right, all right.
那这样如何
How about this?
我想看看别人是怎么过日子的
I want to see how the other half lives.
就该这样
There we go.
这才是搭档好吧
Come on, that's a partnership, right?
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
布帮 十二点钟方向
BTG, 12 o'clock.
- 没错 是他们 - 嘿 是条子
- Yeah, that's them. - Yo, it's the feds!
他们跑了
Oh, they're going.
嘿
Hey!
把手放在背后 立刻
Put your hands behind your back, now!
嘿
Hey!
把手给我
Give me your hands.
我们知道 你往麦克马洪法官家里
We know you sent a pizza to Judge McMahon's
送了披萨外卖♥♥去恐吓他
house to scare him.
没错吧 他现在失踪了
All right? And now he's missing.
这不是巧合
It's not a coincidence.
听着哥们儿 披萨是我们送的
Listen, man, we sent the pizza,
但我们没碰过法官
but we ain't put our hands on the judge.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表