那我们就这么做
Then that's what we do.
我们暴露自己 然后撤退到任何
We show ourselves, then retreat to wherever
我们可以公平一战的地方
we can make this a fair fight.
各位 万一他们从这些隧♥道♥过来呢
Guys, what if they come through these tunnels?
那他们可就太疯狂了
Uh, that would make them insane.
他们要是从这些隧♥道♥过来 我们就被包围了
They come through these tunnels, we're surrounded.
如果我忘了你刚才说的一切呢
And if I forget everything you just told me?
拜托 我们在匡提科训练的日子也没过去那么久好吧
Come on, Quantico was not that long ago, all right?
就算你打偏了 它还是会爆♥炸♥的
Even if you miss, it still pops.
你们看起来准备好了 - 我们掩护你
You guys look great. - We got your back.
你们可以的 - 好的
You got this. - Okay.
最坏的情况 你就把枪扔他脑门上
Worst case, you throw it at the guy.
我们必须假设我们的火力会处于劣势
We need to assume that we're gonna be outgunned.
前沿组织是联调局的人
Forefront is FBI.
这意味着他们和我们一样接受过训练
That means they are trained just like us.
但这也意味着我们可以预测他们的行动
But that means that we can anticipate their moves.
我们都知道计划
We all know the plan.
分开行动 迫使他们在
Split up, force them to fight
我们可以控制的地形上作战
where we can control the terrain.
是啊 我只是想说 分开行动听起来
Yeah, I just wanna say, splitting up sounds
比不分开危险多了
a lot less safe than not splitting up.
这是我们最好的机会了
That is the best chance that we have.
注意隐蔽 保持掩护
Stay down. Maintain cover.
你要是紧张也没关系
It's okay that you're nervous.
我们需要出去 互相掩护
We need to get out there and have each other's backs.
我们做到这点 就能赢
We do that, we'll win.
好 明白
Right. Copy that.
伊索贝尔刚确认基恩上钩了
Isobel just confirmed Keane took the bait.
前沿组织现在正往这儿来
Forefront is on the way here right now.
各就各位 - 行动
Positions, everybody. - Let's go!
去另一边
Go on the other side.
回声队 你们打头阵
Echo team, you take point.
收到
Copy.
就是现在
Now.
回声队 到下一层去
Echo Team, get to the lower level!
撤退
Fall back!
跟我来 干掉他们
With me, take them.
干掉他们 干掉他们 干掉他们 上
Take them! Take them, take them, go!
走
Go.
躲开
Duck!
啊
Ah!
重整队形 所有人到顶层集♥合♥
Regroup. Everyone at the top level.
回声队 重整队形
Echo team, regroup!
瓮中捉鳖 任务完成
进不去 - 联♥系♥网络部门想办法
Can't get in. - Get cyber and figure out how.
我需要尽快获得所有权限
I need access to everything as soon as you can.
正是缺乏耐心才让你功亏一篑
It's that very lack of patience that is your undoing.
你♥他♥妈♥在说什么
What the hell are you talking about?
所有人都跪下 双手抱头 现在
Everybody on your knees. Hands on your head, now.
喔 喔
Whoa, whoa.
所有人都别动
Stand down, everybody.
你以为这是怎么回事
What do you think's going on here?
结束了
It's over.
你完蛋了
You're done.
你还将经历众多丢人显眼的场面
This is the first of many indignities
这只是第一件
you are about to experience.
你什么证据都没有
You have nothing.
我什么都没做
I've done nothing.
现在 有一支被你停职了的小队
Right now, there is a team that you put on leave,
在瓦伦泰助理主管手下的贝尔探员和泽丹探员
Agents Bell and Zidan under ASAC Valentine.
他们正在努力查明是谁
They are working to determine who is responsible
谋划了今天的爆♥炸♥案 - 什么?
for today's bombings. - What?
让我加入你们
Let me join you.
我会告诉你他们的位置 帮你解决掉最后一个心腹大患
I'll give you their location, your last loose end.
那个位置 你确定吗
That location, you're sure of it?
给他看看
Show him.
这不是炸♥弹♥ 但足以炸毁你的计划
It's not a bomb, but it is enough to blow up your plans.
不要忽略你派人去杀联邦探员的事
Let's not forget you sent men to kill federal agents,
你杀了我的探员
my agents.
伊索贝尔 这纯属弥天大谎
Isobel, that is a bald-faced lie.
嗯 即将要卸任的
Well, soon-to-be former
沃拜士特别探员可不是这么说的
Special Agent Wabash says different.
他直接向你汇报
He reports directly to you,
而他已经把一切都交代清楚了
and he has already explained everything,
你如何在外国敌对势力的指使下
how you conspired to take control of this office
密谋控制这个办公室
at the direction of a foreign adversary.
布莱特
Brett.
你...
You...
你和你的探员们...
You and your agents...
你们根本不知道外面到底发生了什么
you have no idea what's really happening out there.
这个国家正在被甩在后面
This country is being left behind,
而我只是想保护我们
and I am just trying to protect us.
通过把我们暴露给外国敌人吗
By exposing us to our foreign enemies?
哇哦 敌人 对手... 你还是没明白
Wow, enemies, adversa... you still don't get it.
我们需要一种不同的关系
We need a different relationship.
富有成效的 互利的 和平的
Productive, mutual, peaceful.
这才是我们的生存之道 伊索贝尔
That is how we survive, Isobel.
你背叛了这个办公室 也背叛了我们的国家
You are a traitor to this office and to our country.
所以 现在给你一个新的指令
So here's a new directive for you.
趴到地上去
Get down on the ground.
泽丹 可以松口气了
It's okay to take a breath, Zidan.
我们怎么知道把他们都抓住了
How do we know that we got them all?
玛纪 基恩领导前沿组织
Maggie, Keane lead Forefront,
但万一有别人接手了呢
but what if someone else took up the banner?
前沿组织两次找上我们 我们都把他们干掉了
Forefront came for us twice, and we took them out.
如果有必要 我们还能再干掉他们一次
If we have to, we'll do it again.
你说得对
You're right.
我知道
I know.
嘿 早上好
Hey. Good morning, everyone.
嗯...
Um...
呃...所以...我不知道现在该说些什么 但是...
Uh, so it's hard to know what to say here, but, uh...
嗯 我很自豪 环顾这个房♥间
Well, I'm proud to look around this room
看到所有在危难面前挺身而出的面孔
at all the faces who stood up in the face of terror,
我也感谢所有挺身而出
and I am thankful to everyone who stood up
但现在却不在这里的人们
who is not standing here now.
嗯...
Uh...
我们成功地端掉了前沿组织组织
We have successfully taken down Forefront.
我们也了解到 阴影中
We also learned that there are greater dangers
潜伏着更大的危险
lurking in the shadows.
我知道这让人感到害怕 对吧
I know that scares me, right?
但我们必须做出选择
But we have a choice to make.
我们是迎向危险 还是逃离危险
Do we run towards the danger, or away from it?
对我来说 这个选择很简单
For me, that choice is easy,
因为我相信你们所有人
because I believe in all of you.
联调局 我们的联调局
The FBI, our FBI,
那些不知疲倦
the ones who work tirelessly
为了保护...
to protect the...
无辜生命而不懈努力的人们
innocent lives every day...
为了保护无辜生命
To protect the innocent.
还有每...每天...
And every... every day...
长官
Ma'am?
长官 长官 长官
Ma'am? Ma'am! Ma'am!
伊索贝尔 伊索贝尔
Isobel! Isobel!
给他们点空间 让开点
Give them some space, some space.
她没有脉搏了
She doesn't have a pulse.
马上叫急救人员来 - 快叫急救人员 快
Get EMT in here right now! - Call it in, call it in!
伊索贝尔 伊索贝尔
Isobel! Isobel!
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表