快点 艾什莉 快走
Come on, Ashley, let's go.
我...我爸没事吗 - 他没事
Is...is my dad okay? - He's fine.
上车
Get in the car.
嘿 一切都会好的
Hey. Everything's gonna be okay.
我们会保护你
We're gonna keep you safe.
玛纪 我看到无人机了
Maggie, I see it.
快 我们走
Come on! Let's move!
无人机爆♥炸♥了吗
Did it detonate?
不 它改变航向了
No, it just changed course.
什么 怎么会
What? How?
一般军用无人机已经配备了
Advanced pathfinding is already used
高级路径规划程序
in military drones.
可编程锁定移♥动♥目标
It can be programmed to lock onto moving targets
无视地形
over various terrain.
伊恩 你是说它在追踪他们吗
What are you saying, Ian, that it's following them?
如果斯科特设定房♥屋为目标
If Scott told the drone its target was inside that house
而无人机侦测到人员乘车离开
and the drone registered people leaving in a vehicle,
赛克隆的人工智能系统会
Cyclone's AI system could relay new instructions
更新指令调整航路
and adjust the drone's flight path.
玛纪 OA 无人机仍在追踪你们
Maggie, OA, the drone is still tracking you.
重复 无人机在追踪你们
I repeat, the drone is tracking you.
什么
What?
快点弃车 寻找掩体
You need to ditch the vehicle and find cover.
还剩不到 多久 - 二十二秒
You have less than, what? - 22 seconds.
听到吗 二十二秒
You hear that? 22 seconds.
快给他们一个坐标
Someone give them a destination,
能抵挡爆♥炸♥的地点
somewhere that can withstand the blast.
你们左侧有地下停车场
Subterranean parking garage up on your left.
看到了吗
Got it?
看到了
I see it.
艾什莉 我们冲向那扇门
Ashley, we're gonna run for that door
全力冲刺 好吗 - 好
as fast as we can, okay? - Yeah.
现在
Now!
快跑 快跑 快跑 快跑 快跑 快跑 动起来
Go, go, go, go, go, go! Move!
找掩护 无人机就在你们后面
Take cover! The drone is on your six!
快 快
Move! Move!
纽约消防局 调派你们手头上所有资源前往该地址
FDNY, send everything you have to that address.
联邦航♥空♥局 立刻全面封锁该空域
FAA, I want a full lockdown of that airspace ASAP.
已经通知特种应急响应小队
SERT has been notified
并派遣全部支援前去
and is sending all necessary assets.
收到 - 什么情况 发生什么
Yeah. - Wait. What happened?
玛纪和OA在
Uh, Maggie and OA were
撤离沃林·福斯特的女儿
exfiling Warren Foster's daughter,
但无人机追踪到了他们
but the final drone was able to track them.
他们躲入停车场 但...
They took shelter in a parking garage, but...
玛纪和OA怎么样了 - 通讯仍中断
How's Maggie and OA? - Comms are still down.
爆♥炸♥后信♥号♥♥丢失
We lost signal just after the explosion.
我们的人都在往那里赶
Our teams are en route.
大家都没事吧
Everyone okay?
艾什莉 艾什莉
Ashley? Ashley?
我没事
I'm okay.
应该只是擦伤
I think I just got some scrapes.
这里不安全 我们得快点离开
We're not safe here. We gotta get out.
玛纪
Maggie.
玛纪
Maggie!
嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey, hey, hey.
玛纪 醒醒
Maggie? Talk to me.
玛纪 - 她还好吗
Maggie? - Is she okay?
没有脉搏
There's no pulse.
没有呼吸 快醒醒
She's not breathing. Come on.
玛纪
Maggie.
天啊
Oh, my God.
铸博 这里面像战场一样
Jubal, looks like a damn war zone down here.
我们还没能
Yeah, we have not been able
联♥系♥上玛纪和OA
to get ahold of Maggie and OA yet.
纽约消防局七分钟后到
FDNY is seven minutes out.
这能有人活下来简直就是奇迹
How can anyone survive that?
如果他们还活着 恐怕也撑不了了多久
If they're alive in there, they don't have long.
我们得进去 快
We gotta go. Come on.
玛纪 OA
Maggie! OA!
能进去吗 - 能
Can you fit? - Yeah.
快 快 快
Go, go, go.
玛纪 OA - 在下面
Maggie! OA! - Down here!
天啊 怎么了
Oh, my God. What happened?
爆♥炸♥震晕了我们 她的心跳停了
The blast took us out. Her heart stopped.
先带艾什莉离开 快走 快走
Get Ashley out of here. Go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go.
快 快 准备好吗
Quickly, quickly. Ready?
抓紧
I got you.
铸博 有探员受伤
Jubal, I got an agent down.
重复 铸博 有探员受伤
I repeat, Jubal, I got an agent down.
是谁 斯科拉 - 是玛纪
Who is it, Scola? - It's Maggie.
OA在做胸外按压
OA's doing chest compressions right now.
纽约消防还要多久
How much longer until FDNY gets there?
调度说还需要三分钟
Dispatch is saying they're still three minutes out.
立刻派医疗直升机
I want a medevac in the air now.
直升机已升空
The chopper's pulling up now.
五分钟后抵达
Should be there in five minutes.
斯科拉 收到吗
Scola, you get that?
收到 收到
Yeah, yeah, I got you.
没事 - 五分钟就到
It's all right. - Five out, buddy.
别停
Keep going.
坚持住
Come on.
坚持住 玛纪
Come on, Maggie!
醒醒 醒醒 玛纪
Come on. Come on, Maggie!
嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey.
看 她动了
Hey, hey, hey. There she is.
醒了 醒了
There she is. There she is.
没事了 没事了 没事了 没事了
You're okay. You're okay. You're okay. You're okay.
OA吗 - 我在
OA? - I got you.
呼吸 慢慢呼吸
Yeah, I got you. Breathe.
呼吸 调整呼吸
Breathe. Just breathe.
OA 发生什么了
OA, what happened?
你没事了 我在呢 我在呢
You're fine. I'm with you. I'm with you.
没事了
You're okay.
深呼吸 放松 好吗
I need you to breathe. I need you to relax, okay?
我守着你呢
I got you. I'm with you.
呼吸 呼吸
Just breathe. Just breathe.
铸博 她救过来了
Jubal, he got her back.
恢复呼吸了
She's breathing.
好的 指挥部所有人都松了口气
You have a lot of very relieved folks back here.
医疗直升机两分钟后到
Medevac is two out.
好了 听着
Okay. Hey.
我们得赶紧撤离这里
We gotta get you out of here.
好 - 能行吗
Okay. - Okay?
嘿
Hey.
他们怎么决定的 投票了吗
What did they decide? Did they vote?
这重要吗
Does it really matter?
以你即将面临的处境
Where you're going,
每月能读一次邮件都是奢望
you'll be lucky if they let you read your emails once a month.
这很重要
It matters.
这是唯一重要的事
It's the only thing that matters.
很遗憾 你的计划失败了
Well, then, sad to say, your ploy didn't work.
他们未被说服
Their minds were not changed.
他们明白风险
They understood the risk,
但董事会不愿让公♥司♥增值减速
but your board was not willing to slow down your company.
当初只有我和派瑞时
When it was just me and Perry,
我们完美无缺 你懂吗
we were perfect, you know?
我们俩共同创造了公♥司♥的一切
We built everything together.
开♥发♥保护未来的软件
Software to protect the future.
但我们还是迷失了
And we lost our way.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表