没什么 别管了
Nothing. Leave it alone.
联邦调查局用无线电联♥系♥我说他在外面杀人
The FBI radioed me and said he's out there killing people,
而且他通过地面轨道改变了这列火车的路线
and he's routing this train somewhere from the ground!
他没参与其中 他们只是在和你打心理战
He's not involved. They're just playing mind games.
他们不会那么做的
They don't do that.
她在对你们撒谎 就像她骗我们一样
She's lying to you, just like she lied to us.
呃
Uh-uh.
告诉我们发生什么了
Tell us what's going on...
就现在
right now!
钱解决不了CTX造成的破坏
The money isn't gonna fix what CTX broke!
你们还不懂吗 我们需要个声明展示立场
Don't you understand? We need to make a statement!
你到底在说什么
What the hell are you talking about?
这不是 一列火车
This isn't... a train.
这是一枚导弹 而且有目标的
It's a missile, and there's a target.
是无人伤亡的 - 这才是我们的计划
No one gets hurt. - That was the plan.
我们不会撞毁这辆火车的
But we are not crashing this train.
放下枪 戈登
Drop the gun, Gordon.
快放下 要不是下个死的就是他
Drop it now, or he's next.
走开 都走开
Walk away. Walk away.
我们怎么办 我们怎么办
What do we do? What do we do?
我们在外面无能为力
We can't do anything out here.
她要拉着我们一起死
She's taking us all down with her.
是啊是啊
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
我们有了一个新面孔... 一个女人
We got a new face... a woman.
OA从没提到过有女性同谋 对吧
OA never mentioned a female coconspirator, right?
我现在看到的是谁
So who am I looking at?
正在进行面部识别 稍等
Running facial rec. Stand by.
好的
Okay.
我是联邦调查局助理探员主管铸博·瓦伦汀
This is FBI ASAC Jubal Valentine.
我之前一直在和戈登交涉 但如果你要介入
I've been dealing with Gordon, but if you're stepping in,
我想我们可以先彼此认识一下
I think we should get to know each other.
该死 - 找到她了
Damn it. - Found her...
伊芙琳·亚当斯 是一名公立中学教师
Evelyn Adams, public middle-school teacher
在俄亥俄州自♥由♥镇西任教
based out of West Liberty, Ohio.
她丈夫会不会是最后一个身份未确认的劫持者
Any chance her husband is the last unidentified hijacker?
不是 克里斯·亚当斯在四年前
No, it seems Chris Adams passed away
似乎是因为癌症去世了
four years ago... cancer.
他是针对CTX的集体诉讼的原告之一
He is a named party in the class-action against CTX.
那她就有动机去造成伤害了
She's motivated to inflict pain.
伊芙琳 求你了 别这么做
Evelyn, please, don't do this!
完了 我们都要死了
That's it. We're all gonna die.
嘿
Hey.
我们现在是同一阵线的了 把我松绑 我可以帮忙
We're on the same team now. Untie me so I can help.
闭嘴
Shut up!
我看得出来你不想死
I can tell you don't want to die.
伊芙琳骗了你 但我们还有时间
Evelyn lied to you, but we still have time.
我们可以解决的
We can fix it.
听着 他在和我一直在联♥系♥的联邦探员工作
Look, he's working with the Feds I've been talking to.
或许他可以帮上忙的
Maybe he can help.
这些人值得一个机会
These people deserve a chance.
我们可以解决这个问题 但你得需要我的帮助
We can fix this, but you need my help.
来吧
Come on.
拜托
Come on.
多谢
Thank you.
我会带你离开这里的 我保证
I'm gonna get you out of here, I promise.
坚持住 可以做到吗
Just hold on. Can you do that for me?
你们的枪 现在对你们没用了
Your guns. They're no good to you now.
对讲机
The radio.
好了
Okay.
OA 你还好吗 铸博说他听到了枪声
OA, are you okay? Jubal said he heard gunshots.
我没事 但是嘉玛中枪了 她需要医疗救助
I'm okay, but Gemma was shot. She needs medical.
好的 我们马上就上直升机了
Okay, we're about to get on a helicopter!
我们要赶到火车之前去
We're gonna get ahead of the train!
我们还有一线机会 那些劫持者相互背叛了
We have a chance... the hijackers turned on each other,
那名劫持火车的女子是
and the woman in charge of the train is...
伊芙琳·亚当斯 我们正在着手调查她
Yeah, Evelyn Adams! No, we're up on her!
很明显 她的目的不是钱
Apparently, money's not her motive!
我知道 她下定决心要去撞上什么东西
I know. She has us on a collision course
但我现在被锁在驾驶室外面了
to something, but I'm locked out of the driver's cabin.
好吧 你能让乘客都下车吗
Right! Are you able to get the passengers off the train?
我正在想办法
I'm working on it.
有些眉目了
So the Polaroid is developing.
伊芙琳·亚当斯打算撞毁北极星 236列车
Evelyn Adams plans to crash Northstar 236
来报复CTX
to get her revenge on CTX,
她的姐夫
and her brother-in-law
操控了铁路道岔来让火车变轨了
tampered with the rail switches to reroute the train.
问题是 道岔在哪里 - 选择很多
The question is, where? - A lot of options.
轨道线路图上显示
Railway schematics show roughly 4,500 miles
纽约大概有四千五百英里的铁路以及六百处道岔
of track in New York, plus 600 railway switches.
我们得缩小范围 可以找找还在使用中的
Okay, let's narrow it down. We can map the active switches.
正在定位信♥号♥♥地址
Pinging the signals.
我不擅长代数
Well, algebra wasn't my subject,
但我想说我们还需要一个变量
but I'd say we need another variable here.
正在处理了 交叉对比一下
On it. Cross-referencing all properties
所有隶属于CTX客运的场所
owned by CTX Railway.
有了 那里 那里 那里看起来会是个可能的目标
Okay, there, that's... that's... that's more like it.
那 那儿是在什么位置
What... uh, what is this destination here?
CTX总部
CTX headquarters...
位于纽约塞尔科克的一个货场
a freight yard in Selkirk, New York.
伊芙琳打算直击CTX的要害所在呢
Evelyn wants to hit CTX at its heart.
我们得清空这个货场 没问题吧
We need to evac this yard, yeah?
那还不够
That won't be enough.
CTX的那个货场今天早上刚收到了
That CTX freight yard received 200,000 gallons
两千加仑的液态氯乙烯
of liquid vinyl chloride this morning.
如果一列火车撞上
And if a train were to collide
这个体量的危险品
with that weight of hazmat...
将会发生的爆♥炸♥是灾难性的
There would be a catastrophic explosion.
会导致上百人 或许上千人伤亡
Hundreds, maybe thousands killed.
她选的目标真不小
She picked a high-value target.
她一直以来都在谋划这件事...
This was her plan all along...
就是为了让CTX高层人员所在的城镇生灵涂炭
to poison the town where the CTX brass live.
不仅仅是高层 CTX所有的员工
Not just the brass, all CTX employees,
从主席到铁路工人
from the president to the rail hands.
事关成百上千人的生死
There's hundreds of people at risk.
好吧 我们不能直接把那些化学品
All right, can't we just remove the chemicals
从那个货场转移走吗 - 不能
from this rail yard? - No.
驶离那个货场的所有轨道
All the tracks out of that rail yard
都停着长达几英里的未卸货的列车
are backed up for miles with unlogged trains.
如果我们时间再多点...
If we had more time...
确切点说我们还有多少时间
Exactly how much time do we have?
以北极星 236列车当前的速度
At Northstar 236's current speed,
距离撞击发生的时间是...
we are looking at a collision in...
二十一分钟
21 minutes.
快走
Go.
小心 这里
Easy. There it is.
就这样
That's it. Quick, quick, quick. Hurry!
你们先走 你们先走 你们先走
You first, you first, you first.
有我在了 有我在了 有我在了 有我在了
I got you. I got you. I got you. I got you.
我救下她了 我救下她了 我救下她了
I got her. I got her. I got her.
好了 嘉玛 我在呢 我在呢
Okay, Gem, I got you. I got you.
我在呢 我在呢
I got you. I got you.
我们救下她了 - 好的
We got her. - Okay.
不 那你呢
No, what about you?
得有人来让火车停下 好吗
Someone's got to stop the train, okay?
如果我见不到你了 我要你....
If I don't see you again, I need you...
不 这不是永别
No, this is not goodbye.
好的 好的 不是永别
Okay, okay. No goodbyes.
不是永别
No goodbyes.
我爱你 好吗- 我爱你
I love you, okay? - I love you.
谢谢
Thank you.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表