Yeah. - Throw it up here?
收到
OK.
"嗨
"Hi.
"两天后你们会在拱门下
"In two days, you're gonna find a woman
"找到被肢解的女人
"I cut up under an arch.
"我玩得很开心,还会更尽兴
"I had fun, gonna have a lot more.
猜得到下一具在哪儿吗?"
Can you guess where I put the next?"
什么时候收到的?
When did you receive this?
两天前
Two days ago.
这是什么?
What is that?
这是原物证
This is the original.
立刻送去做笔迹鉴定,
OK, I want this sent to graphology,
提取指纹和DNA
processed for prints and DNA immediately.
感谢你来这配合调查
Thank you for coming down.
各位注意听好
All right, folks, check it out.
杀害凡妮莎·沃克的凶手暗示她不是
Vanessa Walker's killer is implying she was not
最后一个受害者,说明我们可能面对
his last victim, which means we could be
正在成型的连环杀手
witnessing a serial in the making.
必须阻止他的杀戮轮盘继续转动
Let's make sure that wheel doesn't spin any further.
笔迹鉴定进展如何?
Where are we with the graphology report?
正在比对手写体和DMV签名数据库
They're cross-referencing the killer's handwriting
目前没有匹配项
with DMV signatures-- no match so far.
也没有指纹和DNA
No prints or DNA either.
唯一线索是肉店包装纸
All we know is the note was written on butcher paper.
肉店包装纸?
On butcher pap--
这条线索有突破吗?
OK, any yarn to spin with that?
暂时无法缩小范围
No luck in narrowing it down.
关于凶手留下的谜题
How are we doing with solving the killer's riddle
"下一具藏身处"破解得怎样了?
of where he put the next victim?
还在分♥析♥中
Still working on it.
"猜得到下一具在哪儿吗?
"Can you guess where I put the next?
"不用疑惑太久
"You won't have to wonder for long.
她会在聚光灯下的房♥间里"
She will be in a room made for stares."
S-T-A-R-E-S拼写指什么地方?剧院?
S-T-A-R-E-S. So what is that? A theater?
音乐厅?礼堂?
A concert hall? An auditorium?
纽约五区这种场所可不少
No shortage of options in the five boroughs.
是啊
Yeah.
需要更精确的线索
We need more information.
等等,这是什么?
Wait, what is this?
背面有东西——
Is this--something's written on the back.
物证有记录吗?- 有的
Do we have that? - Uh, yeah.
鉴证科扫描了正反两面
Forensics sent over scans of both sides.
正面是凶手留言,
One side is the killer's letter.
背面是这些箭头图案
Other side is this pattern of arrows.
嗯哼
Uh-huh.
能看出是什么规律吗?
OK, any idea what the pattern is?
我想我发现了
I think I do.
这是某种密♥码♥符号♥
It's some kind of cipher.
你试过折叠吗?
Have you tried folding it?
嗯 比如沿着外面的箭头折?
Yeah, like along these arrows on the outside or something?
嗯嗯,嗯嗯
Mm-hmm, mm-hmm.
对,可能像——或者——
Yeah, something like-- or maybe--
明白了 - 是吗?好
Yeah, yeah, I got it. - Yeah? OK.
对对!好 这是什么?
Yeah, yeah! OK. Yeah, what is that?
等等 这是雅典娜女神的标志
Wait, that's the symbol for the goddess Athena--
或者说密涅瓦
or Minerva.
好,也就是说 我们找到的可能是某个剧院,或者--
OK, so--so we got some kind of theater and--
等等 在密涅瓦街区里,有一家
Wait. There's an arthouse cinema
只在周末开放的艺术电影院
in the village named Minerva, only open on weekends.
通知特警队和我们的人立刻过去
OK, I want SWAT and our team there now.
一号♥厅已排查完毕
Theater 1 is clear.
三号♥厅集♥合♥
Meet me in theater 3.
女士?
Ma'am?
FBI
FBI.
天啊
Oh, my God.
朱巴尔,我们找到第二个受害者了
Jubal, we just found our second victim.
需要应急小组立刻支援
We need ERT down here now.
那是我认为的东西吗?
Is that what I think it is?
对,又有一封信
Yeah, we got another letter.
各位,这是第二名受害者,
All right, folks, so we have our second victim,
劳拉·弗莱明
Laura Flemming.
朱巴尔,根据法医报告,
Jubal, according to the ME report,
从劳拉的尸体腐♥败♥程度判断,
based on Laura Flemming's decomposition,
她在影院里已经两天了
her body was in the theater for two days.
她是在凡妮莎·沃克死之前被放置的
She was placed there before Vanessa Walker.
明白
OK.
两名受害者之间
Is there any connection
有什么关联吗?
between our two victims?
除了种族外毫无关联
Nothing besides race.
而且劳拉根本不住在城里
And Laura doesn't even live in the city.
据她父母说,她是从
According to her parents, she was up
费城过来探亲的
visiting from Philadelphia.
所以这可能是"错误的时间出现在错误地点"的案例
So this could be a case of wrong place, wrong time.
这意味着城里任何女性都可能处于危险中
That means any woman in the city could be in danger.
我正在分♥析♥在劳拉身上
Well, I've been going over the letter
找到的信件,试图找出线索指向
we found on Laura, trying to see where it points.
好的
Right.
"嗨,找到我了干得漂亮"
OK, so, "Hi. You found me. Good work.
"希望你们也玩得开心,
"I hope you're having fun too,
"因为这只是开始"
"because this is only the beginning.
"我这么做是为了不被遗忘"
"I do this so they won't forget.
下次的警示会留在哪里?"
Where will I leave my next reminder?"
不知道你们怎么想,但我受够了
I don't know about you, but I'm getting sick of
被这家伙牵着鼻子走
this guy telling me where to look.
我们要追捕的是凶手本人
We're trying to find him, our killer.
这些谜语只会
All these little riddles are gonna do
带我们找到下一具尸体
is lead us to the next dead body.
我们需要重新梳理所有线索
All right, we need to go back over everything.
这家伙自以为聪明绝顶,这反而是突破口
This guy thinks he's pretty damn clever, and that's good.
过度自信会产生盲点
Overconfidence creates blind spots.
他留下的这些线索中,
All these breadcrumbs he's dropping,
必定存在他无意中暴露的破绽,
there's got to be one he did not intend to drop,
一个他本不想留下的线索
a clue he didn't mean to leave.
这才是我们要找的关键
That is what we're looking for.
呃,有新发现
Uh, yeah, got something.
这第二封信,
So this second letter,
同样写在肉店包装纸上
it's also written on butcher's paper.
但这次角落有个隐形印♥章♥
But this time, there's a blind stamp in the corner.
是卡罗尔花♥园♥一家肉铺的商标
That is a logo for a butcher shop in Carroll Gardens.
有人吗?
Hello?
FBI!
FBI!
FBI!
FBI!
立刻放下刀!
Put down the knife now!
嘿 嘿 嘿 冷静 - 举手!
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. - Hands!
把手举起来 - 我在干活而已
Show me your hands. - I'm just working here.
我在工作
I'm just working.
感谢配合 巴雷特
Thanks. All right, Barrett.
不在场证明核实了
Alibi checks out.
老板证实两起凶案发生时
Boss confirmed that you were working
你都在上班
at the time of both murders.
早说了
Like I said.
我们查到的肉铺包装纸
Well, butcher paper that we came across
指向这家店
in our investigation led us to this shop.
有客户购买♥♥记录吗?
So do you keep a record of everyone you sell to?
我们不是连锁店
This isn't a big operation.
老板是老派人
The boss is old school.
鼓励现金交易
We encourage people to buy in cash.
最近有特别的顾客吗?
OK, any customers that stick out lately?
男性 196cm 壮硕体型
We're looking for a male, 6'4", heavy build.
你说韦斯利·库克勒?
You mean Wesley Cookler.
那怪胎
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表