With the files the whistleblower collected,
雷诺兹可以确认这件事
Reynolds would have confirmed it.
好
Right.
我们需要确凿证据 证明基恩和前沿组织有勾结
All right, we need concrete evidence connecting Keane
以及杀死雷诺兹副局长
to Forefront, and the phone bombs
和另外八名探员的手♥机♥炸♥弹♥之间的关联
that killed ADIC Reynolds and our eight other agents.
有点困难啊
It's gonna be tough, right?
不能访问内部服务器
We can't access any, uh, internal servers
还有联邦调查局数据库
or FBI databases, right?
登录系统会暴露行踪给前沿组织
Logging in will expose us to Forefront.
那就引他们出来
Then we draw them out.
让他们来找我们
Bring them to us.
可以 然后呢
Okay, but then what?
我们的武器都被收走了
They stripped us of our firearms.
现在起所做的都是未经批准的行动
Everything we do from now on is unsanctioned.
我不会要求任何人
I would never demand that any of you
将自己置于不必要的危险之中
put yourselves in the crosshairs unnecessarily.
你们自行决定
It's your choice.
我可以
I'm good.
我宁愿听从"死人"的命令 也不想被叛徒指挥
I'd rather take orders from a ghost than a traitor any day.
就这么定了 从哪开始
So that's that. Where do we start?
我们要找到线人
We need to track down our CIs.
尽可能拿到更多武器
Get every weapon you can.
欢迎来到新联♥合♥行♥动♥中心
Okay, so welcome to the new JOC.
和原来的组织一模一样 只是
Same as the old JOC, only, you know,
人是 物非
entirely different.
我们回顾一下今早八点
Let's back it up to 8:00 a.m. this morning.
国防部吹哨人凯文 ·萨克斯顿发现了命名为
DOD whistleblower Kevin Saxton was assassinated
"新一日"的针对纽约办公室的恐怖袭击阴谋
after he tells me that he uncovered a DT plot
他告知我们这个消息后遭到暗♥杀♥
against the New York office, code name A New Day.
就在这了 "新一日"
And this is it, A New Day.
雷诺兹副局长和其他八名探员是目标
ADIC Reynolds and eight others were the intended targets,
我们要弄清楚的是
so what we need to figure out is,
为什么杀害那八名探员呢
why kill these eight agents?
他们不全是
Well, we know that they certainly
级别很高的探员
were not all high ranking.
至少有一半人
I mean, at least half of these agents
只是普通处理案件的探员
were just regular folks trying to make cases.
他们分属办公室的不同部门
They all worked for different divisions inside the office.
雷诺兹副局长
1) 弗里西亚·路易斯
2) 肯泽·贝克
3) 詹姆士·威廉
4) 奥利维亚·威尔森
5) 莎拉·布莱斯
6) 弗兰克·贝克
7) 戴恩·米尔斯
8) 派特维克·怀特
像是随机选的
It's almost random.
我们对他们有什么了解
What do we know about them?
我帮奥利维亚·威尔森处理过网络犯罪案件
Olivia Wilson, helped her out with a cybercrime case.
黑客总部在中国广州
Hackers were based out of Guangzhou.
我认识肯泽·贝克
I know Kenzie Baker.
去年我们一起策划了企业间谍抓捕行动
We planned a corporate espionage sting last year.
目标是谁
Who was the target?
一家航♥空♥公♥司♥
Aerospace company.
4) 奥利维亚·威尔森 - 网络犯罪 广州
中国♥军♥方觊觎他们的设计方案
Chinese military was after their designs.
我和戴恩·米尔斯一同处理过政♥治♥腐♥败♥案件
We worked with Devon Mills on a political corruption case.
行贿资金来自 - 北♥京♥
Hush money out of... - Beijing.
我发现规律了
Okay, I'm seeing a pattern.
2) 肯泽·贝克 - 间谍活动 - 中国
4) 奥利维亚·威尔森 - 网络犯罪 广州
7) 戴恩·米尔斯 - 北♥京♥
所以 所以我们是在说
Okay, so what are...what are we saying here?
这八名探员都在调查
That these eight targets were all investigating
中国在纽约势力的案件
Chinese influence in New York.
不是吧 前沿组织是中国发起的行动吗
Come on, we think Forefront is a Chinese op?
有这么离谱吗
Is it really so far-fetched?
中国势力在纽约很活跃
I mean, we know that China's active in New York,
有追捕异见人士 敲诈立法者
hunting dissidents, blackmailing lawmakers,
窃取商业机密
stealing trade secrets...
这些勇敢的探员正在
all of the things that these brave agents
阻止这些事情发生
were putting a stop to.
可如果前沿组织听命于北♥京♥
Okay, but if Forefront answers to Beijing,
他们的目的是什么
what's their goal?
破坏纽约执法系统
Destabilize New York's law enforcement,
安插腐♥败♥官员
install corrupt leaders.
这样中国政♥府♥可以无后顾之忧地
So the Chinese government expands their reach
扩张势力
without retaliation.
有证据能证明吗
But can we prove that?
目前只有玻璃上的几个名字
All we have are some names on a window.
我来让基恩开口 逼他摊牌
Oh, I'll get Keane to talk. Force his hand.
如果出了差错 你就会暴露
That goes sideways, then you're exposed.
他还能怎样 再杀我一次吗
What's he gonna do? Kill me again?
我...
I'm...
只是想让这艘船...
Only trying to keep the ship...
继续前进
Moving.
助理局长基恩
ADIC Keane.
我待会儿再打给你
Let me call you back.
呃 后顾之忧层出不穷
Uh, a lot of loose ends keep popping up.
好的
Okay.
我要搜你的身
I'm searching you.
别为难我
Don't make this hard.
我觉得没必要 布莱特
I don't think that's necessary, Brett.
我们能单独谈谈吗
Should we talk alone?
你能跟他说的话 也都可以跟我说
Anything you can say to him, you can say to me.
好
Fine.
干掉雷诺兹副局 你这招干净利落
Taking out ADIC Reynolds was a good move.
你在胡说什么 伊索贝尔
I can't imagine you know what you're saying, Isobel.
你...你刚出了那么可怕的意外 你...
You... you've had a terrible accident, you're...
我知道你的计划 而且我觉得这是蓄谋已久
I know what you planned, and I think it's long overdue.
你为中国 除掉了八名探员
You took eight agents off the board for China.
八名探员
Eight agents.
他们全都在调查中国政♥府♥
All of them were investigating the Chinese government
在纽约州的干预活动
meddling in New York State.
我没做过这种事
I did no such thing.
我还留着联调局配发的手♥机♥
I still have my FBI-issued phone.
我不是目标
I wasn't a target.
不在你的名单上
Not on your list.
你想要的是雷诺兹副局的命
You wanted ADIC Reynolds,
而我只是碰巧在错误的时间出现在了错误的地方
and I happened to be in the wrong place, wrong time.
但我没必要当那个附带牺牲品
But I don't have to be collateral damage.
我想你会发现我在局里的人脉
I think you'll find my connections in the bureau
对我们的事业将是非常宝贵的
invaluable to our cause.
让我继续当主管
Keep me in place as the SAC,
我会带来一种稳定感
and I will provide a sense of stability,
经历了今天的混乱之后 你们正需要稳定感
something you need after today's chaos.
他凭什么相信你
Why would he trust you?
嗯 他是不该信 但我能证明我的忠诚
Well, he shouldn't, but I can prove my loyalty.
现在 你停职了的一支小队
Right now, there is a team that you put on leave,
瓦伦泰主管手下的贝尔探员和泽丹探员
Agents Bell and Zidan under ASAC Valentine,
他们正在努力查明是谁
they are working to determine who is responsible
谋划了今天的爆♥炸♥ - 什么?
for today's bombings. - What?
你觉得他们要多久才能
How long do you think it's gonna take them
把我发现的这些线索联♥系♥起来
to make the connections I did?
你怎么知道这些
How do you know this?
情报不请自来
Well, information finds me.
你以为我是怎么走到今天的
How do you think I made it this far?
让我加入你们
Let me join you.
我会告诉你他们的位置 帮你解决掉最后一个心腹大患
I'll give you their location, your last loose end.
总得有人为今天的暴♥力♥事件
Eventually, someone will have to take the blame
背黑锅 - 不如就让他们来背这个锅
for today's violence. - It may as well be them.
他们在局外擅自开展行动
They're already in violation of the law,
此举已然违法
operating outside of the bureau.
那个位置 你确定吗
That location, you're sure of it?
如果我是前沿组织的人 我会逼我们暴露位置
If I was Forefront, I'd force us to reveal our position.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表