她很清楚她丈夫为何成为暗♥杀♥目标
She knows exactly why her husband was targeted.
她也清楚是谁要找她
And she knows who's coming for her.
马上对她进行手♥机♥定位
Yeah, ping her phone.
找到了 她在宾州车站
Got her. She's at Penn Station.
宾州车站 位于纽约曼哈顿中城 是全美最繁忙的铁路枢纽
好 马上把她带回来 行动
All right, get her off the street now. Go.
宾州车站各处角落都要有人监视 听到吗
I want eyes in every corner of Penn Station, yeah?
我们在找娜迪亚·阿米尼和她女儿
We are looking for Nadia Amini and her daughter.
她们有危险
They are in danger.
我们确信那伙人就在这里
We believe these guys right here,
之前曾被目击乘坐黑色杜加迪摩托
last seen on a black Ducati,
现在可能也在现场找她们
could be on the ground looking for them.
娜迪亚和她女儿不会在这里呆很久的
Nadia and her daughter won't be here long.
她们可能已经上车了
They could already be on a train.
我们从中层开始往下追查
We'll start on the mezzanine level and work our way down.
斯科拉 发现两个头盔
Scola, we got two helmets.
好 各位注意
All right, everybody, be advised,
枪手把杜卡迪停在了东侧入口
shooters parked their Ducati in front of the east entrance.
请增派探员盯住摩托车 以防他们原道返回逃走
Get some agents' eyes on it in case they come back for it.
我们得赶在他们之前找到娜迪亚和莎拉
We need to find Nadia and Sarah before they do.
这里所有人都可能是杀手
Anyone in here could be the killers.
好 各位注意了
All right, eyes up, people.
两名身份不明枪手现在车站附近
Our two unidentified shooters are in the station.
真是大海捞针啊
Needle in a haystack.
我们要找的"针"是什么样的 埃利斯
And what's the needle look like, Elise?
我 我们不清楚
I... we don't know.
所以要对所有人进行面部识别
And that is why we run every face.
保持警惕 这些人都是训练有素的杀手
Stay alert. These are trained assassins.
他们会隐藏行踪
They will blend in.
谁都有可能 来把他们找出来吧
Anyone is a potential threat, so call them out.
比如有前科的 有不纳税记录的
Who's got a rap sheet? Who didn't pay their taxes?
前一天早晨收到停车罚单的
Who got a parking ticket yesterday morning?
收到
Copy that.
我们分头行动 - 好
Let's split up. - Yeah.
发现可疑目标
Got a bogey.
系统内无记录 身份不明男子
Unidentifiable male not in our system.
好好 联♥系♥国土安全调查局和海关执法局 你们几位呢
Yeah, yeah, yeah. HSI, ICE, how about you guys?
谁离他最近 - 玛纪
Who's closest? - Maggie.
好
Okay.
玛纪 有个穿黑色皮夹克的人
Maggie, we got a guy wearing a black leather jacket.
他在你后面
He's behind you.
莎拉- 呃 你好
Sarah. - Uh... hi.
我找到莎拉·阿米尼了 - 玛纪找到她女儿了
I have Sarah Amini. - Maggie found the daughter.
OA 你去抓那个
OA, I need you to pick up the guy
穿黑皮夹克的人
in the black leather jacket.
听好 玛纪 我们的一支撤离小队
Hey, Maggie, an exfil team is waiting
在东侧入口等你
for you at the east entrance.
你妈妈呢 - 我们吵了一架
Where's your mom? - Uh, we got in a fight.
她现在在哪 - 她去楼下了
Where is she right now? - Uh, downstairs.
她说我们必须离开 要逃命
She said we had to leave. We had to run.
这到底怎么回事
What is happening?
娜迪亚·阿米尼最后一次出现是在地面层
Nadia Amini was last seen on the ground level.
我们得马上离开这里 我带你出去
We need to leave right now. I'm gonna get you out of here.
OA 掩护我
OA, cover me.
皮夹克男子朝玛纪那边去了
Leather jacket heading towards Maggie.
我去跟他
I'm on him.
他会去哪儿
Where'd he go?
有人知道这家伙什么情况吗
Anybody got another angle on this guy?
正在查
Uh, working on it.
玛纪 快点走
Maggie, you need to move.
铸博 皮夹克男不是我们要找的人
Jubal, leather jacket is not a suspect.
收到
Copy.
嘿 看那儿
Hey. Right there.
镜头看不清 戴黑帽子那个
Camera shy with the black cap.
能 能捕捉到面部吗 - 捕捉不到
Can you... can you get him? - Can't get his face.
好吧 将你掌握的信息告诉他们
All right, s-send them what you got anyway.
各位 我们发现一个戴黑色帽子的黑衣人
Agents, we got a guy wearing all black in a black cap.
他在下层 正往中层移♥动♥
He's on the lower level, heading to the mezzanine.
谁能先赶到他那边 - 看到他了
Who can get to him first? - Got him.
面部识别系统刚发现娜迪亚
Facial rec just picked up Nadia...
在中层另一侧
other end of the mezzanine.
好 好 OA 听到了吗
Yeah, yeah, yeah. OA, you hear that?
调转方向去娜迪亚那边 她在中层另一侧
Change course, head to Nadia, opposite end of the mezzanine.
蒂凡尼 你去抓那个黑帽人
Tiffany, you pick up the guy in the black cap.
求你了 请你一定找到我女儿
Please, you have to help me find my daughter, please.
找到了 找到了 她很安全
We have her. We have her. She's safe.
我带你去见她 跟我走
I'm gonna take you to her. Come with me.
OA 那个戴黑帽的可疑目标还跟着你们
OA, you still got that black-cap bogey on you.
马上去东侧出口
You need to get to the east exit now.
快 快
Go, go, go.
等下 等下
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
这边 这边 这边
Uh, this way, this way, this way, this way.
各位 我在等面部识别结果
All right, gang, I'm still waiting on facial rec.
知道 可摄像头也帮不上忙
I know. Camera coverage is not helping us.
好好好 给市政♥府♥写信反映吧
Yeah, well, write a letter to the city.
给我来张他的面部抓拍 - 等等 我拍到了
Give me a shot of his face. - Wait, I got him.
对 这张 够清楚吗
Yeah, there. That's enough, yeah?
无记录人员
He's a ghost.
好 蒂凡尼 你去跟住他
Okay, Tiffany, you need to stay on him.
如果这就是我们要找的人 他的同伙在哪
So, if that's our guy, then where's his buddy?
铸博 我腿上中了一刀
Jubal... got a knife wound in the leg.
马上派救护车过去
Get an ambulance there right now.
跟住袭击者 - 我们跟丢了 铸博
Stay trained on the assailant. - We lost sight of him, Jubal.
什么
What?
蒂凡尼 - 斯科拉
Tiff! - Scola!
不用 不用 你快去追他
No, no, no, you got to get after him.
他在下面
He's down there.
我们已完成既定任务
We did what we came here to do.
保证了目标安全
We kept the target safe.
我不会把你丢在这儿去追那个恶徒
I'm not chasing after another bad guy.
抬一下
Lift up.
噢
Oh.
你一定没事的 知道吗
You're gonna be okay, all right?
好 - 深呼吸
Okay. - Just breathe.
有探员受伤 地点车站中层
Agent down, mezzanine level.
压住了
Keep the pressure on.
没事 没事
Okay, okay.
今天本来还想打电♥话♥请病假来着
To think I was gonna call in sick today.
你没请真是太好了
So glad you didn't.
斯科拉这边已处理完毕 救护车马上就到
Nothing more to do for Scola. Ambulance is on their way.
好 娜迪亚·阿米尼目前有我们的人保护 她很安全
Yeah. Well, Nadia Amini is safe and in our care,
但我们找到两名枪手以后再结束行动
but we are not clocking out until we find our two shooters.
进展如何 - 车站监控里查不到
How are we doing? - Nothing on station cam.
嗯 车站入口这边也查了 他们消失了
Yeah, station entrance is clear, too... they're gone.
好 继续找 仔细会看录像
All right, well, keep scouring. Back-time your videos.
我们在哪里跟丢的 他们去哪个方向了
Where did we lose them? Which direction did they go?
卡斯蒂尔探员 有话问你
Agent Castille, a word.
现在不是时候
Uh, now is not a good time.
我们得谈一下 我是中情局的皮特·布拉特福德
We need to talk. Peter Bradford, CIA.
已经八个月了
Eight months.
我们已经在那家书店守了八个月
Eight months we were sitting on that bookstore.
我们刚失去了
We just lost the thread
在此活动的六名伊朗籍重点目标人物的线索
on six high-value Iranian targets operating here.
布拉特福德特工 你们这次监控行动
Officer Bradford, you were up on surveillance
已超出管辖范围
outside of your jurisdiction.
你们还坐视比詹·塔吉瓦尔派两名
You watched Bijan Tadjvar arm two men
武装人员在纽约进行暴♥力♥活动
to do violence in New York.
已有十余人在卡车炸♥弹♥袭击中丧生
A dozen people were killed in a truck bomb,
现在我们有一名探员也负伤入院
and now one of my own is in the hospital.
我的行动是国内资源处批准过的
My op is sanctioned under the Resources Division.
国内资源处 中情局下辖部门 负责美国境内情报活动
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表