from the moment you-reported your CI missing.
本案将交由联邦调查局第26分局 国内恐♥怖♥主♥义♥调查组处理
The case will be handled-by the Domestic Terror branch within 26 Fed.
明白
Okay.
贾巴尔
Jubal.
干得漂亮
Nice work.
谢谢
Yeah.
但...
I don't know.
他们差点就把病毒
They got pretty close-to getting
植入我们的系统
that virus into our system.
这会毁掉我们所有的努力
Would have ruined everything,-all the work we do here.
但我们阻止了他们
Hey, we got 'em.
没错
Yeah, we did.
团队合作的结果
Team effort.
另外...
Oh, um,
关于切断监控的事,我想说声谢谢
I wanna say thanks-for cutting the feed.
我很感激
I appreciate that.
嘿
Hey.
你弟弟安全了
So your brother's okay.
他现在很安全 出院后就会被转移
He's safe, and once he-gets out of the hospital,he'll be transferred.
我需要你知道,我并不想用那些信息
I need you to know-I didn't want to put you in that position
来要挟你
to use what I know.
我知道
I know.
我知道
I know.
我们还能继续合作吗?
Will you and I continue-to work together?
不能
No.
那意味着--
Does that mean--
我会被起诉吗?
will I be prosecuted?
你会换新的FBI联络人
You'll get a new FBI handler.
其实你马上就能见到他了
You're about to meet him, actually.
新联络人
A new handler.
有些关系 总会有结束的时候
Sometimes relationships-run their course.
无论如何,谢谢你
For what it's worth,thank you.
他归你了
He's all yours.
嘿
Hey.
哦,嗨
Oh, hey.
孩子们送走了?
See the kids off?
嗯,很顺利
Yeah, no problem.
一切都...?
Is everything...?
是的,是的
Yeah, yeah.
一切都安全
Everything's safe.
那就好
Good.
今天早上那样对你很不公平
Uh, this--this morning-was not fair to you.
那感觉可不像-"零威胁级别"
That did not feel like-threat level zero.
我从没想过...
Yeah, I just-never thought that...
我想 我可能应该...
I guess I should probably, uh--
搬出去?
Move out?
是的
Yeah, yeah.
这也是我的第一反应
That was-my first thought too.
特别是当你持枪
I mean, you know,-after you entered this house
冲进家门之后
with your gun out.
是的, 我想我们可以决定
Yeah, well,-I guess we can decide
明天怎么告诉孩子们
how to tell the kids tomorrow.
你没让我说完
You didn't let me finish.
是的,那是我 -最初的想法
Yeah, that was-my first thought.
但后来我意识到
But then I realized that
自从你搬回来后,
since you moved back in,
你变得不一样了
you've been different.
更投入
Present.
你真心陪伴孩子们
You really show up-for the kids.
也关心我
For me.
谢谢
Thank you.
抱歉我搞砸了 -不
I'm sorry I ruined it.-- No.
不,看吧,这才是以前的贾巴尔
No, see, that's the old Jubal.
你困在自己的思维里
You're stuck in your head.
把一切都想的悲观
Everything's a tragedy.
但事实并非如此
But it's not.
你根本没在听我说,
And you're not listening to me,
没听清我的意思
to what I'm saying.
哦,抱歉
Oh, sorry.
那你--你到底想要什么?
What, uh--what do you want?
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表