or Corbin would ever make flipping guns.
嗯 这还只是冰山一角
Well, this is just the tip of the iceberg.
如果伊内斯·马德拉杀死了绑♥架♥她的人
If Inés Madera killed her abductor,
那就意味着她仍然在逃亡
that means she is still out there on the run hiding.
而且这笔悬赏仍然对每个想要赚钱的帮派成员
And that bounty is still open to every gangbanger,
杀手和普通罪犯开放
sicario,and common criminal looking to make a buck.
在我们找到伊内斯之前 整个纽约
And until we find Inés, all of New York
都会陷入了混乱之中
is caught in the crossfire.
我需要对我们这位逃跑的情妇进行追踪 各位
I need a bead on our runaway mistress, people.
纽约的每个道上混的人都有个五百万美金的理由
Every lowlife in New York has five million reasons
追捕伊内斯·马德拉
to hunt down Inés Madera.
如果我们想避免更多的流血事件
If we want to avoid more bloodshed,
我们需要先找到她
we need to get to her first.
她的活动空间越来越小
The walls are closing in on her,
她能往哪儿逃呢
so where does she go?
她肯定不会回墨西哥
Well, she wouldn't go home to Mexico.
奥尔特加肯定会找到她
Ortega would track her down for sure.
是的 但她可以在我们这的街区里四处走动
Yeah, but she could get around this community here.
让我们把注意力放在弗拉特布♥什♥
Let's put a magnifying glass on Flatbush,
日落公园 杰克逊高地 那些贩毒集团已知的同伙 朋友身上
Sunset Park, Jackson Heights, known associates, friends.
我们的数据库中没有任何结果
Nothing's coming up in our databases.
可能是这么个情况
This might be something.
我有国安局过滤的从城里用Telmex付费电♥话♥
I had NSA filter calls made to Mexico from Telmex payphones
打到墨西哥的电♥话♥记录
here in the city.
Telmex是一种付费国际长途
Telmex, the international payphone.
是的 在网络通讯软件出现之前
Yeah, before WhatsApp and Skype,
住在美国的墨西哥人就用它联♥系♥家人
it's how Mexicans living in the U.S. used to call home.
在杂货店和支票兑现的商店都能找到它
You'd find them at bodegas, check-cashing stores.
现在市里还留了几台电♥话♥机
It seems there are still a few left in the city,
还有
and get this.
过去三天里 日落公园的付费电♥话♥机
Over the last three days, the Telmex in Sunset Park
给哈利斯科州打过电♥话♥ 打给了Inés父母家里
made calls to Inés' parents' home in Jalisco,
墨西哥中西部的一个州
每次通话都在下午两点 通话时长不超过三十秒
always at 2:00 p.m., never for more than 30 seconds.
这个时间刚好够给家人报平安
Just enough time to let your folks know you're OK.
这些电♥话♥是从一家便利店拨出的
I pulled up street cam footage
我调出了便利店外面的街道摄像头记录
from outside the mini mart where those calls were made.
看 这是昨天拍的
Check it out. This is from yesterday.
法蒂玛食品店
对 对 就是她
Yeah, yeah, yeah. That's her.
前天的呢
What about the day before yesterday?
上周每天都有 都是下午两点左右拍到的
Every day for the last week, around 2:00 p.m.
好 我们要在十五分钟内赶到那里
All right, that gives us 15 minutes to get down there.
经过今天的事
After today, Inés is gonna want
伊内斯一定想给她父母报平安
to let her parents know that she's OK.
你俩听着 我已经到了伊内斯常来的这家杂货店
OK, you two, I got eyes on Inés's favorite bodega here.
电♥话♥被几个孩子占用了
Looks like we got a couple of teenagers tying up the phone.
她应该在这里
Well, she should be here.
斯科拉 有辆红色低底盘汽车朝你那去了
Scola, got a red lowrider coming your way.
没错 我看见他了
Oh, yeah. I got him.
我敢肯定 他们也在找我们的目标人物
Dollars to donuts they're looking for our girl.
我看到伊内斯了
I have eyes on Inés.
她认出我们了
She made us.
站住 别跑
Hey! Stop!
让开 让开
Move, move, move!
喂
Ay!
放开我 - 别反抗了
Get off me. - Stop resisting.
我们是联邦调查局的 我们想帮你
We're with the FBI. We want to help you.
我不需要你们帮忙
I don't need your help.
哇哦 原来如此
Uh-oh. I can see why.
局里面为了找到你
All the time and resources
花费大量时间和资源
that the agency has spent looking for you,
而你却在安排毒品交易
and you were setting up a drug deal.
你们这些人根本什么都不知道
You people don't know anything.
我们知道
We know that you were in possession
你有一公斤尚未切割的可♥卡♥因♥
of a kilo of uncut cocaine that bears the stamp
上面有哈利斯科贩毒组织的印♥章♥
of the Jalisco cartel,
而且你把这包可♥卡♥因♥
and you were the one who brought it
带到了美国境内
into the United States.
为了生存 有些事非做不可
We do what we must to survive.
为了生存
To survive?
马德拉小姐 我们看过你和豪尔赫·奥尔特加的照片
Miss Madera, we have seen the photos of you
还有你们的豪♥宅♥和游艇
and Jorge Ortega, the homes, the yachts.
那不只是生存 你活得很滋润
You are not surviving. You are living it up.
但当这些无法满足你时 你偷了他的东西然后一走了之
And when it stops serving you, you rob him, run away,
如今纽约人♥民♥为此付出了代价
and now the people of New York are paying the price.
这些人的死都是因为你
These people are dead because of you.
看看他们
Look at them.
看清他们的脸
Look at them.
我十六岁的时候 豪尔赫盯上了我
I was 16 the first time Jorge set eyes on me.
我从学校走回家 他一路尾随我
He followed me, walking home from school.
他跟我父母谈话 整件事我毫无发言权
He spoke to my parents, and I had no say in it.
那时我不知道 我即将踏入怎样的世界
I didn't understand the world I was stepping into.
是嘛
Yeah.
但你知道 他的世界很富有 不是吗
But you did understand that his world had money, right?
你知道那些钱是怎么来的
You knew where the money was coming from.
我成了他的人 一开始我过得很好
I became his girl, and it was good
直到长大后 我才明白我付出了什么代价
until I grew up and I realized what it cost me.
我第一次找到机会 于是我偷了他的毒品
And the first chance I got, I stole drugs from him
越过边境想重新开始
to cross the border and start over.
但有一点我不明白 一公斤的可♥卡♥因♥
But what I don't understand is that a kilo of cocaine
对奥尔特加这样的人来说 根本不值一提
is a grain of sand to a man like Ortega.
他却悬赏五百万美金抓你
Yet he put a $5 million bounty on you.
这说不通
This isn't adding up.
伊内斯 我们想帮你 但你得告诉我们
Inés, we want to help you, but you're gonna have
所有的事情
to give us the full picture.
他要的不是我也不是那包毒品
He doesn't want me back or the drugs.
他想要米格尔- 谁是米格尔
He wants Miguel. - Who's Miguel?
你的新男友吗
Your new boyfriend?
他是我们的儿子
Our son.
为了保护他不被豪尔赫的仇家抓到
We kept him a secret from the world
我们一直瞒着这个秘密
so he'd be safe from Jorge's enemies,
但我必须带米格尔离开他
but I had to take Miguel away from him.
为什么选这个时候
Why now?
米格尔八岁的时候 豪尔赫带他去了养马场
The day Miguel turned eight, Jorge took him to the stables.
他以为他又将得到一匹马
He thought he was getting a new horse.
但没有 他看到豪尔赫仇家的老大被绑了起来
Instead, he found a rival boss tied up.
豪尔赫给了米格尔一把枪
Jorge handed him a gun and said it was time
说他该成为男子汉了
for Miguel to be a man.
我儿子无法扣下扳机
My son, he couldn't pull the trigger.
我不能让他把儿子变成像他一样的怪物
I couldn't let him turn our boy into a monster like him.
所以我偷了毒品准备卖♥♥掉
That's why I stole the drugs,
想要给米格尔新的生活
to sell and give Miguel a new life.
如果奥尔特加派他手下的犯罪分子抓你
If Ortega's sending criminals after you,
你儿子也会陷入危险
then your son is in danger too.
不会的 我一个人去的收♥容♥所♥
No, I went to the shelter alone.
米格尔不在那里 他在安全的地方
Miguel is somewhere else. Somewhere safe.
伊内斯 你好好想想
Inés, think this through.
奥尔特加已经找到了你
Ortega already tracked you down.
他找到米格尔要多久
How long before he finds Miguel?
他在哪里
Where is he?
我在哈利斯科最好的朋友
My best friend from Jalisco,
她有个哥哥丹尼尔 他住在弗拉特布♥什♥
her brother, Daniel, he lives in Flatbush.
他答应帮我把米格尔藏起来
He agreed to hide Miguel for me.
把他的地址写下来
Write down the address and we will do
我们会保护你儿子的安全 靠你自己做不到
what you could not and keep your son safe.
请你们保护好他
Please protect him.
我们会尽最大的努力
We'll do everything we can.
我知道你生她的气 但你要记住
I know you're angry with her, but you need to remember
她也是受害者
that she's a victim.
像奥尔特加这样的人 如果他选中了你
You know that when someone like Ortega singles you out,
你没有办法拒绝
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表