剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表
30万
The number is 30.
两天前 说的是15万
Two days ago, you said it was 15.
情况有变
Things have changed.
发生了什么事 柯特
What things, Curt?
供不应求
Demand is strong, supply is weak.
经济学基本原则 兄弟
It's Economics 101, my brother.
两天涨了一番 这可不是经济学
100% bump in two days... that is not economics.
这是抢劫
That is robbery.
通货膨胀
This inflation thing is real.
供应链受阻 劳动力短缺
Supply chain issues, labor shortages...
价格飙升
prices are skyrocketing.
这家伙是做炸♥弹♥还是搞经济
Is this guy a bomb broker or an economist?
绝对物有所值
Worth every penny.
你自己看
Take a look for yourself.
今天早些时候拍的
Snapped that earlier today.
25块C4炸♥药♥ 2个触发机制
25 blocks of C4, two trigger mechanisms.
我可以讲个不停
I mean, listen, I could go on and on.
重要的是
But the only thing that really matters
这玩意能把一个市区炸掉
is the damn thing can blow up an entire city block.
听着不错
Looks good.
他在吹牛吗
Is he bluffing?
但愿如此
I sure hope so.
25万就成交
25 and we got a deal.
我最多出20万
20 is the highest I'm willing to go.
我都带来了
And I have it all right here with me, too.
好吧
Cool.
成交
I think we got a deal.
我看下现金 就可以了
So I just got to see the cash, and we're good to go.
很高兴干成这笔 柯特
I'm really glad we're doing this, Curt.
我也是
Me too.
不要告诉我
And please don't tell me what you're planning to do
你打算用这玩意做什么
with the damn thing.
我不想知道
Don't want to know.
好吧
Fair enough.
可以点一下数
Feel free to count it.
好
OK.
没问题
Cool.
跟我来
Come with me.
- 我开我的车跟着你 - 不行
- I'll follow you in my car. - No.
和我一起
Come with me...
坐我的车
in my car.
感觉像是圈套
Hey, it feels like a rip.
我说 我开车跟着
Like I said, I'll follow you in...
坐我的车 要不交易取消
Come with me or no deal.
好吧
OK, buddy.
没问题
Not a problem.
欧玛 别上去
Hey, Omar. Do not get in that car.
放松 兄弟
Relax, bro.
要学会信任他人
You got to learn to trust people.
没错
Yeah.
不好意思 我有点多疑
Sorry, I'm a little paranoid.
别人越让我相信他们
And the more someone tells me to trust them,
我就越不信 柯特
the more I don't, Curt.
我理解
I respect that.
到了
We're here.
好
Okay.
你会喜欢我的搭档阿尼什的
You're going to like Anish, my partner.
这家伙聪明绝顶
This guy is smart as hell.
还上过麻省理工 跟真的似的
Went to MIT, like for real.
我去
What the...
阿尼什
Anish?
阿尼什
Anish?
你还活着吗
You alive?
没脉搏了
There's no pulse.
不 不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
怎么会这样
This can't be happening.
到底发生了什么
What the hell is going on?
欧玛 我们要知道这里有没有炸♥弹♥
OA, we need to know if that bomb is there.
别穿帮
Stay in character.
我不想像这个兄弟一样 但
I don't want to be that guy, but we're not going to be able
我们也救不了你兄弟 对吧
to bring your buddy back to life, right?
我们还是继续完成交易
So let's get through with the deal.
然后离开
And let's get the hell out of here.
- 你觉得呢 - 听着不错
- What do you say? - That sounds good.
- 跟着我 - 好 走吧
- Just, uh, follow me. - All right, let's go.
怎么了
What?
我不知道 炸♥弹♥去哪了 我
I... I... I don't know where... I...
你在搞什么把戏吗
Sorry, is this some kind of game to you?
- 你在耍我吗 - 没有
- Are you playing with me? - Hell no.
我 我只是
I'm... I'm just trying to...
是你说有炸♥弹♥
You said there was a bomb here.
我们才来这 炸♥弹♥呢
That is why we are here, Curt. Where is the bomb?
- 我说了 我不知道 - 炸♥弹♥呢
- I told you, I don't know. - Where is the bomb?
退后
Back off.
我们走
Let's go.
柯特·马洛里 你被捕了
Curt Mallory, you are under arrest.
你是谁
Who the hell are you?
联邦调查局
FBI.
联邦调查局第五季第一集
谢谢你请吃早饭
Thanks for breakfast.
很好吃
It's nice.
- 像回到了从前 - 真的吗
- It felt like old times. - Really?
今晚见
See you tonight?
当然 今天是你生日
Yeah, of course. It's your birthday.
15岁只有一次
You only turn 15 once, right?
去年我14岁的时候 你也这样说
You said that last year when I turned 14.
也没说错啊
Well, it was also true then.
要坐出租车吗
Hey, you need a taxi?
不用 用拼车软件就行
No, I'll just use one of my rideshare apps.
确定吗 这里就有
You sure? It's right here.
我知道 出租车没劲儿
Yeah, I know. But cabs are lame.
出租车没劲儿 好吧
Cabs are lame. Oh, OK.
听你的
Well, whatever you want.
要是你想 我还能给你一驾马车
I can get you a horse-drawn carriage, if you'd rather.
想快点 就用人力车
Maybe a rickshaw if that's more your speed?
几周来
Well, that's the first time
头一次见他笑
I've seen him smile in a few weeks.
什么意思
Yeah, what do you mean?
他正处于青春期
He's just going through one of those teenage boy phases.
你拿蛋糕是吗
So you're picking up the cake, right?
对
Uh, yeah, yeah.
我知道一个不错的地
No, I know an amazing place.
太棒啦 七点左右来
Great, well, stop by around 7:00 or so.
有十个小孩 披萨 游戏
It'll be fun...
一定很好玩
10 kids, pizza, video games.
听起来真棒
Yeah, it sounds perfect.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
回见
All right, I'll see you.
泰勒 爱你 今晚见
Ty, I love you. See you tonight.
伊索贝尔 怎么了
Hey, Isobel. What's up?
好 十分钟后到
Yeah, I'll be there in 10 minutes.
检查化学品 指纹 DNA
All right, let's check for chemicals, prints, DNA.
这里应该不只是存放炸♥弹♥
I'm guessing they didn't just store the bomb here.
可能还制♥作♥炸♥弹♥
Probably built it here, too.
柯特 你提供的消息越多 对你越好
OK, Curt, the more you tell us, the more you help,
罪名也越轻 明白吗
the lighter your sentence is going to be. Do you understand?
机会只有一次
You're only going to get one bite at this apple.
最好抓紧了
So you better make it count.
我都告诉你了 拉米 不管你的真名叫什么
Like I told you, Ramy, or whatever your real name is...
欧玛
It is Omar.
好 欧玛 我告诉你了
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表