Hey, are you tracking-this gray SUV behind us?
跟了我们很久了
It's been tailing us-for a while.
后方灰色SUV
Gray SUV behind us---has the Marshals
法警增加车辆了吗?
added another vehicle?
车窗贴膜看不清司机的样子
Windows are tinted.I got no visual on the driver.
车牌8UI2X75
Plate is 8UI2X75.
继续监视
Running the plate.
正在查车牌信息
Keep your eyes on that.
那辆SUV是租赁车辆
That SUV coming up behind you-is a registered rental.
保持警戒
Stay alert.
那是什么?
What is that?
凯莉,前面怎么回事?
Hey, Kelly,-what's going on up ahead?
好像有烟雾
I think I see smoke.
大西洋街有辆栗色金牛座轿车抛锚了
Okay, looks like-a burgundy Taurus stalled out one block up on Atlantic.
阻塞路线
Yeah.-It's blocking our route.
接下来怎么做?
How do you wanna proceed?
我们得走那条绕行路线
We should definitely-take the detour.
绕行路线?
What's the route?
准备前方左转绕行
Take this left up ahead.
好的,伙计们,我们要走绕行路线了
All right, we're gonna-take a detour, guys.
现在左转
Take a left right here.
我不喜欢这个安排
I do not like this plan.
什么情况? --为什么停滞?
What's that?-- What's the holdup?
校车堵住路口了
It's just a school bus
让校车挪开!
blocking the intersection-up ahead.
快移走这辆校车!
Hey, guys,-get this bus moving.
把车挪开!
Move this bus!
放下枪!
Put it down!
埋伏!有埋伏! -- 趴下!快趴下!
Ambush! Ambush!-- Get down! Get down!
是陷阱!
It's a trap!
校车里出来两个枪手
Two shooters from the bus
刚刚杀死了领头的法警
just took out-our lead Marshals.
玛姬、OA,后撤!
Maggie, OA, back out!
什么情况?
What's going on?
10点方向屋顶有狙击手!
We got a sniper on the roof-at ten o'clock!
狙击火力!
Sniper fire!
找掩护!
Get down!
汇报情况!现场怎么了?
Talk to me!-What's happening out there?
快上车!现在!走!
Hey, get in your car!-Now! Go!
找掩护!
Take cover!
快移♥动♥!
Come on! Move!
OA,趴下!
OA, get down!
我去追击枪手
I'm in pursuit of the shooter.
火力掩护!
Covering!
继续推进!
Keep moving!
什么味道? --汽油?
What is that?-- What?
那是汽油吗?
Is that gasoline?
不,不,不.....
No, no, no, no.
油箱被击中了!
We're smelling gasoline-back here!
后面漏汽油了!
They hit the gas tank!
我们会烧死的! -
We're gonna burn to death.
凯莉,我们需要掩体!
Kelly, we need a redoubt.
我重复一遍,我们需要一个掩体
I repeat, we need a redoubt.
收到! - -
Got it!
7点钟方向灰色铁门
Jubal, there's a gray door,-seven o'clock,
离你所在位置 50 英尺
50 feet from your position.
你看到了吗?-看到门了
Do you copy?-- I see it.
把他手铐的钥匙给我
Give me the keys-to his shackles.
什么,你疯了?-
What, are you insane?
不,车要爆♥炸♥了!
No, this whole thing's-gonna blow in a minute.
把那该死的钥匙给他! -快把手铐钥匙给我!
Give him the damn key!-- Give me the keys!
好的,大家听好了
All right, listen up.
7点钟方向灰色铁门
We got a gray door,-seven o'clock.
11点方向狙击手
Eleven o'clock-should be a sniper.
你掩护,你开门
You, cover us.-You, get that door open.
OA,我们马上出来-
OA, we're about to come out.
你掩护我们
I need you to cover us.
收到,数到三行动
Copy that.-- On the count of three.
一、二、三 --冲!
One, two, three, go.
掩护!
Covering!
移♥动♥!移♥动♥!
Move! Move!
跟紧我
Stay with me.
所有人退后!
Everybody get back!
啊!
Ah!
快走...快走...
Go, go, go, go, go!
好了,我们安全了 -待在这儿
All right, we're good.-Stay here.
好的,伊莎贝尔,我们正带着犯人巩固据点
All right, Isobel,-we're securing the strongpoint with the prisoner.
外部情况如何?
What's the status outside?
特警队正在赶来
SWAT is inbound.
小心点
Be careful.
不管这些人是谁,
Whoever these people are,
他们动机明确-且资源充足
they are motivated-and well-resourced.
玛姬,你的情况?
Maggie, what's your sitrep?
需要支援吗?
You need help?
枪手死了
She's down.
狙击手也解决了
Sniper's down too.
屋顶已清空
Roof's clear.
喂喂喂喂喂喂喂!
Whoa, whoa, whoa,-whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
立刻放下你的枪
You need to lower your gun-right now.
兄弟,你要杀我们拼死保护的人?
Bro, you're gonna kill this-guy we're out here protecting?
你们都是叛徒
You're all traitors.
我们不惧采取必要手段
We're not afraid to do-what needs to be done.
什么?
What?
不,我...我和他不是一伙的
No, I--I'm not with him.
快救他
Help him.
伊莎贝尔,出事了 --坚持住
Isobel, we have a situation.-- Come on, man.
坚持住,坚持住 -保持呼吸
Come on, come on.-You gotta breathe.
囚犯中枪了,-还有一名法警
Our prisoner's been shot-and one of the Marshals.
我们需要急救人员马上过来
We need a medic in here now.
嘿,他没事吧?
Hey. Is he all right?
嗯
Yeah.
你怎么样?
How you doing?
没事 他打在你防弹衣上了
All right. He's okay.-He got you in the vest.
你会没事的
You're gonna be all right.
嘿,看着我
Hey, hey, hey.
看着我,呼吸,呼吸
Look at me. Breathe. Breathe.
救援马上就到,-你会没事的
You're gonna be all right.-Help's on the way.
好吗?-- 好
All right?-- Okay.
好,你没事了 -- 谢谢
Okay. You're okay.-- Thank you.
总共有五名枪手
There were-five shooters total.
枪手的指纹也出现在
The gunman's fingerprints-also placed them
塔克·金凯德的凶案现场
at Tucker Kincaid's murder.
这次行动从头到尾都是他们策划的
This was their op-from the beginning.
所以这是个新团伙
So they're a new crew.
所有人都有和你击毙的法警相同的纹身
They all had the same tattoo as-the Marshal that you took down.
北欧符文
Nordic runes.
我们查了数据库
So we put them-through the database.
他们是自称"前沿"的极端分子
They're extremists that-call themselves Forefront--
反政♥府♥、有组织、-显然野心勃勃
anti-government,-organized, clearly ambitious.
而且他们得到了执法部门内部的协助
Plus, we know they had help-from inside law enforcement.
那个法警什么背景?
What's the story-with the Marshal?
目前信息有限,-但我们在深入调查
Well, we don't know much,-but we're looking into it.
档案显示他是模范警员
On paper, he appears to be-an exemplary officer.
显然另有隐情
Obviously,-it was something else.
所以"前沿"组织
Right, so what,-today is the day Forefront
今天算是正式浮出水面了?
just came out of the shadows?
并向FBI宣战了
And declared war on the FBI.
他们宣战了,-但输掉了战争
Well, they declared war,-but they lost.
我需要你从线人报告失踪开始
I need a comprehensive report-on your investigation
提交详尽完整的调查报告
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表