早知道你有暴露的可能
If I'd have known there was even a chance
我绝对不会让你
of you being compromised, I never would have let
你 - 这不是你的错
you… - Cam, it's not your fault.
而且我没事
And I'm OK.
我们得到了什么信息
So do we got?
根据你提供的大量数据
Well, given the trove of data you provided,
玛纪 这个案件快要结束了
Maggie, this case is nearly complete.
我们已经把你给的每个人的脸和名字都对上了
We matched faces to names for everyone you've given us.
好吧 乔斯呢
OK, so what about Josie?
我找不到她的资料
I couldn't find anything on her.
那是因为她在隐瞒自己的姓氏
That's because she was lying about her last name.
但根据你给我们的细节
But with the details you gave us,
我们找到了乔斯·迪阿玛斯
we were to match it back to Josie DiArmas,
就是格兰特·迪阿玛斯的女儿
as in the daughter of Grant DiArmas.
那个石油大亨
The oil baron.
他是个亿万富翁
He's a billionaire.
对 远不止那么多钱
Yeah, many times over.
不过她好像和家族决裂了
But it seems like she's disowned him.
这就说得通了
That makes sense.
她在试图弥补她家族对地球造成的伤害
She's trying to undo what her family's done to the planet.
他们制♥造♥了炸♥弹♥
They've made the bomb.
而且他们不会退缩的
And they're not gonna back off,
所以我需要重新投入行动
so I need to get back out there.
我来带队
I'll lead the team.
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
你是知道规矩的 玛纪
You know the rules, Maggie.
特工不能从卧底转为公开行动
Agents do not go from covert to overt.
我明白
I understand that.
但我了解乔斯 我能说服她的
But I know Josie and I can talk her down.
我可以兵不血刃地瓦解PLF组织
I can dismantle the PLF without any bloodshed.
玛纪 她把你留在燃烧的面包车里
Maggie, she left you in a burning van.
不 那都是戴夫干的
No, Dave did that.
她不是个喜欢暴♥力♥的人
She's not a violent person.
听着 我知道她在用错误的方式支持着她的追求
Look, I know she's supporting her cause in the wrong way,
但是我能让她明白过来的
but I can help her see that.
我们不能冒这个险
We can't take that risk.
那至少让我留在移♥动♥指挥中心后方坐镇
Then at least let me stay back at the Mobile Control Center.
你们会需要我在那里的
You're gonna want me there.
某时某刻 你们会需要我在那里的
At some point, you're gonna need me there.
我了解他们
I know them.
他们的目标是什么
What's their target?
原本是威丁顿输油管道
It was the Weddington Pipeline.
现在他们知道被我们盯上了
But now that they know we're on to them,
会换个目标的
they're gonna change it.
我们已经开始分♥析♥可能的袭击目标
We've already started mapping out possible targets.
我猜最有可能的是 城外的压缩机站
My best guess, compressor station outside the city.
由瓦莱林石油公♥司♥运营
Operated by Valerin Petroleum.
是的
Yes.
如果那里被破坏 整个纽约州的
Well, if it's damaged, it'll shut off the oil supply
石油供应都会中断
to the entire state of New York.
没错
Exactly.
马上带队出发吧
Take the team and go, now.
你守住这个位置
You hold the post.
你们两个去屋顶
You two take the roof.
收到
Copy that.
我知道这违背你的直觉 但是伊索贝尔说得很清楚
I know it's against your instincts, but Isobel was clear.
我知道
I know.
我会留在指挥中心
I'll stay back at the Command Center.
如果发现乔斯 就通知我
And let me know if you get eyes on Josie.
本应该由你来出外勤的 贝尔探员
It should be you out there, Agent Bell,
完成你一开始的任务
finishing what you started.
多谢
Thanks.
联邦调查局 放下武器
FBI! Put them on the ground!
把枪放下
Drop your weapons!
我看到乔斯了
I got Josie.
我正在接近
I'm moving in.
玛纪
Maggie!
斯科拉已经在追捕了
Scola's already in pursuit.
玛纪
Maggie!
让我试试
Let me try.
乔斯 是我 特别探员玛纪·贝尔
Josie, it's me, Special Agent Maggie Bell.
听着 我不想事情变成这样
Look, I didn't want it to go down like this.
等我发现你是伊默森先生时已经太晚了
It was too late before I found out that you were Mr. Emerson.
我知道你其实是乔斯·迪阿玛斯
I know that you're Josie DiArmas,
还资助了整个行动
and you've bankrolled this entire operation
用的是你父亲的钱
with your dad's money.
请举起双手出来
Please, come out with your hands up.
我必须得小心翼翼 你知道的
I had to be careful, you know?
我还不完全信任所有人
I didn't trust everyone yet.
但在所有可能背叛我的人中
But of all the people to stab me in the back,
我没想到那个人会是你
I didn't think it'd be you.
我也不想那样
I didn't want that.
拜托了 把枪放下
Please, you need to put down the gun.
否则 你知道我会做什么的
Otherwise, you know what I have to do.
那你为什么还没动手
Yeah, so why haven't you?
因为我觉得你是个好人
Because I think you're good.
你只是想让事情变得更好
And you wanna change things for the better.
是的 唯一的办法就是摧毁一切从头再来
Yeah, the only way to do that is to tear everything down!
不 不是这样的
No, it's not.
听着
Look.
戴夫和艾瑞斯在哪
Where's Dave and Iris?
他们应该在这里和我们汇合
They were supposed to meet us here.
这里没有其他人了
There's no one else here.
他们不会来了
They're not coming.
他们利用你作诱饵转移目标
They used you as a diversion.
不是的
No.
是的 因为他们知道你不是刽子手
Yes, because they know that you're not a killer.
但他们是
But they are.
他们本以为 我已经在那辆面包车里被烧死了
As far as they know, they just burned me alive in that van.
什么
What?
乔斯 你想传达的信息
Josie, the message that you wanna send
和你在进行的行动 全结束了
and your operation you had going, it's over.
都结束了
It's done.
现在局势由他们掌控了
They're in control now.
请放下你的枪
Please, put down your gun.
他们去哪里了 他们目标是哪里 你必须告诉我
Where are they going? Where are they headed? You've got to tell me.
应该是格林伯因特的缓冲罐区
It would have to be the breakout tanks in Greenpoint.
那是最后一个没经过改造的设施
It's the last compound that hasn't been retrofitted.
我把这个目标排除在外 是因为袭击它...
I ruled it out as a target because attacking it...
会让成千上万的人丧命
it would kill thousands of people.
走吧 现在就走
Let's go. We gotta go now.
来吧
Come on.
好了 根据现场最新消息
All right, so breaking news from the field.
我们抓获了PLF一半的成员
We've rounded up half of PLF's foot soldiers,
但几个关键成员仍旧在逃
but a few key members are still out there
并计划制♥造♥大破坏
and plan on wreaking havoc.
我们相信该组织现在由戴夫·布鲁尔 和 艾瑞斯·尼尔森领导
We believe the group is now led by Dave Brewer and Iris Nelson.
他们想通过炸毁装满石油的缓冲罐
They wanna make a spectacle by blowing up a compound
来引发轰动反响
of breakout tanks full of petroleum.
伊恩 能介绍一下这个地点吗
Ian, can you tell us about the location?
格林伯因特区的是本州最大的化合物设施
Greenpoint Compound is the largest in the state
并且保持二十四小时运作
and active 24 hours a day.
这是个老旧设施 于我们而言情况不利
It is a older compound, which is bad news for us.
它是在要求这类设施必须远离
It predates the regulations requiring them to be placed
居民区的法规出♥台♥之前建成的
farther away from civilian populations.
现在很难预测
Now, it's hard to predict
因为是在不知道爆♥炸♥半径的情况下
without knowing the blast radius,
但那么多易燃石油集中在一个地方
but with all that flammable petroleum in one place,
保守估计伤亡会超过一千人
conservative estimate puts casualties over a thousand.
埃利斯 联♥系♥纽约警♥察♥局
Elise, get with NYPD.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表